• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm legitimately interested in that Neptunia game. I was waiting for them to come to Vita, but sadly the remake of the first is digital only and I'm poverty with just a 4GB memory card that is full. Basically is PP a good jump in game so you can enjoy idols and stuff in English?

I'm interested in it too but I've never played the other games (only saw the anime) so I'm not sure it's a good idea to start with this one...
But I'll be sure to buy the remake of the 1st game on Vita, even though it's digital only!

Lockon

I was going to buy Neptunia PP but I heard it only have 5 songs so I'm on hold for now.

Back to the game: think I'm going have to use some gems to get in the top 1000...I'm hovering around 2500th but I have a bunch of macaroons saved up.

m0t0k1

Our first idolism is done.
idolismiuryy.jpg

there are 5 layers so i split them up in points

top tier: higher then 5
second tier: 5 to 4
third tier: 4 to 2
fourth tier: 2 to 1,47
fifth tier: 1,47 to 1
The invis tier: lockon because he got dame lucky with his 2 UR and 1 SR and did not join the first poll.

I am the lowest of low tier but my time will come!

Also i havent played that neptunia game but i heard it was not that good and a weak idolmaster. Man i would wish they localised that. If i ever become i millionair i would probably invest in a localisation.

chrono01

I'd post my cards [and the 5 or so Rare ones I have], but it would be too depressing among the SR/UR the majority of you have. :/

It almost makes me want to use my Loveca Stones now and not wait for an +1 SR event. Almost. At least I'll be guaranteed an SR [Kotori] from this event and, if all goes according to plan, another to idolize her with.

idolismiuryy.jpg

The invis tier: lockon because he got dame lucky with his 2 UR and 1 SR and did not join the first poll.

Also i havent played that neptunia game but i heard it was not that good and a weak idolmaster. Man i would wish they localised that. If i ever become i millionair i would probably invest in a localisation.

Im a slave of despair.
But I just got another Nico pure R card from a normal pull that I idolized! YAY!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't know what program you are using but if it is Photoshop you'll have to save trans PNGs and then open them separately in PS and then copy the opened doc to keep the transparency. Copying from the browser results in the black back.

Finally FC'd that event song on hard

Now i'm a happy camper.

edit: And add another idolized R to my list. The 1000 friend point draw has been providing me rares quite consistantly.

I don't know what program you are using but if it is Photoshop you'll have to save trans PNGs and then open them separately in PS and then copy the opened doc to keep the transparency. Copying from the browser results in the black back.

Learn something new every day. Time to fix my avatar.

Chariot

idolismiuryy.jpg

Phew, barely in third tier, but i'm in it. Idolarmy Leaders together wit Azusa and safs. I'm ok with this.

Hugstable

Banned
idolismiuryy.jpg

Lol at Pheonix placement

My LP needs to hurry and recharge.. im only 200 points away from the event SR!

Thinking about spending what's left on one of my Target giftcards to get Google Play credit. lol

http://abload.de/img/idolismiuryy.jpg[IMG]

The invis tier: lockon because he got dame lucky with his 2 UR and 1 SR and did not join the first poll.[/QUOTE]
Hmhmhm...

I did Hard mode Swweet Holiday first time just now. A/A. Guess I have to stick with hard then.

Also max idoled two bonds on that song I'm at 6 hearts.

I'M DOING IT

edit: MY FIFTH COOL KOTORI RARE

despair

I just remembered that I have around $150 in Target giftcards from the crazy used game trade-in a few weeks ago where GC games were like $30 value.

Oh boy.
That's exactly what I'm referring to. :p I had one with $70 and another with $100+, and the $70 is down to... like, $27. SO I MIGHT AS WELL *MAYBE*

Hugstable

Banned
That's exactly what I'm referring to. :p I had one with $70 and another with $100+, and the $70 is down to... like, $27. SO I MIGHT AS WELL *MAYBE*

I had 90$ in trade in credit for amazon but they don't sell google play cards. But I did notice they had physical 25$ and 50$ gamestop cards and gamestop sells google play cards... so I may end up getting a 25$ gamestop card later. Its got prime shipping too. It's only 20$ and since the game was free and I've been playing it for over a week it wont hurt to support the devs for making a fun rhythm music game.

Please increase my luck to get an SR cool Maki

DiGiKerot

OMg an english idol like game? D: I've been waiting for this since the first idolmaster

I played the Japanese version - it's pretty ass as an idol production game (the stage mechanics are trash, and the unlock requirements for the best endings are really counter-intuitive against actually producing your idol well), but it's fun as a Neptunia thing if you like Neptunia games.

In unrelated news...

*innocent whistling*

DiGiKerot

I hopped up a few ranks to 20 thanks to leveling up a few of my pure cards, but I only increased my score by about 3k.

I'm terrified thinking about what the guys with over 200k have in their team.

Yeah, I mean, this is what I'm rolling with...
...and I'm pretty much relying on other people on my friends list having their UR Hanayo out for a 6k overall Pure boost. Short of pulling a UR Hanayo myself (which I don't have the loveca for), I guess I have room to level on the Idolized SR Nozomi and Eli cards, and I've a Idolized SR Honoka which, whilst being a Smile card, might edge out one of the R's in value if levelled, but 200k+ is pretty much a pipe dream...

Draxal

I hopped up a few ranks to 20 thanks to leveling up a few of my pure cards, but I only increased my score by about 3k.

I'm terrified thinking about what the guys with over 200k have in their team.

Check their bond points in their profiles (each UR is worth 500). So if they have 5 UR Hanayo's that would be 2,500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom