• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

raven777

54AA6BF83D1B72004A

Hachitora

Damn, that event Kotori is cute. Though I'm probably gonna be too busy to rank high enough, so I guess I'll just wait till it comes to EN. Also, that promo Maki <3

I still have a Crissymus avatar. I need to change that once I get to a computer...

Edit: event girls

m0t0k1

Was looking at some prize figures and found these. Starting January they will release dancing stars on me kyun chara HNNNNGGGG.... i want pirate Umi.

kyuncharak9sip.png

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Fourth Round SCORE MATCH".
This event will start on Tuesday, 6th January at 9:00 AM UTC, and end on Thursday, 15th January at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Smile Super Rare Card, Yazawa Nico (New Year's Food Ver.) [Super Rare #217]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 4690, Pure: 3880, Cool: 3720
Appeal: Home-Cooked New Year's Food - Every 6 seconds, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 220 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Smile Heart - Increases Smile points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure card, Kurosaki Shun [Normal #215]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 3
Smile: 850, Pure: 2240, Cool: 600
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It's worth noting that one of the standard event point rewards, Smile Rare - Alpaca [Rare #83], has been swapped out for this event.
Instead you will get the Promotional Cool Super Rare Card, Nishikino Maki [Super Rare #216].

Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 2680, Pure, 2850, Cool: 4200
Appeal: Perfect Yell - For every 15 perfects, there is a 36% chance of recovering player's HP by 1. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Cool Power - Increases Cool points by a bit.

This is the promotional Super Rare, Nishikino Maki's "Dancer on the ice", that was made as a result of the 2013 Christmas poll held in the Japanese version last year. Maki came 3rd in the poll.
This promotional Super Rare Card is already idolised.

Taking part in this event is the only way to get this card.

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Tuesday, 6th January 9:00 AM UTC to Friday, 9th January 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 1
Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • SMILE - Oh,Love&Peace!
  • SMILE - Love Novels
  • SMILE - Love marginal
  • PURE - Wonder zone
  • PURE - sweet&sweet holiday
  • PURE - Takaramonos
  • COOL - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
  • COOL - Diamond Princess no Yuuutsu
Expert - First Set
  • SMILE - Oh,Love&Peace!
  • SMILE - Love Novels
  • PURE - Wonder zone
  • PURE - sweet&sweet holiday
  • COOL - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai

The Second Set of songs will be available from Friday, 9th January 8:00 AM UTC to Monday, 12th January 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 2
Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set

• SMILE - Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  • SMILE - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
  • PURE - Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru
  • PURE - after school NAVIGATORS
  • COOL - No brand girls
  • COOL - Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love
  • COOL - Paradise Live
Expert - Second Set
  • SMILE - Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  • PURE - after school NAVIGATORS
  • COOL - No brand girls
  • COOL - Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love
The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Monday, 12th January 8:00 AM UTC to Thursday, 15th January 8:00 AM UTC.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 6th January 9:00 AM.
t1420534800z0.png

Credits to the EN LLSIF wiki for some of the info and images.

Kumubou

If KLab isn't out of their minds, I would expect them to roughly double the T1 and T2 qualifying positions, like they did the last time an event in the JP version was this ugly (and it turns out that the finishing positions for the last event were worse than anything in the JP version, ever). Or maybe they just like watching the foreign players turn these events into rock fights.

chrono01

If KLab isn't out of their minds, I would expect them to roughly double the T1 and T2 qualifying positions, like they did the last time an event in the JP version was this ugly (and it turns out that the finishing positions for the last event were worse than anything in the JP version, ever). Or maybe they just like watching the foreign players turn these events into rock fights.
To be honest, I'm expecting it to still be Top 1000 for the second SR. :(

Prove me wrong, KLab!

GoXDS

remember everyone got an extra 6 free Love Gems along with 4 from Kotori along with being a 12 day event. KLab does not increase cutoffs based on scores. they increase based on player base size. it is also the case, however, that the Umi event had the most players (97k to Honoka 80k). so maybe there's an increase. but KLab may probably only increase based on possible active players ie. how many players reached a certain score (12k maybe)

but yea, Umi's cutoff scores are exaggerated for many reasons that don't necessarily push KLabs to increase cutoffs. look at the JP event history. Cutoffs went up despite the recent event not really having a cutoff score increase in many cases

chrono01

Nope, Top 1000 is still required for the second SR. :/

Also, I just FC'd sweet&sweet holiday on Expert for my first time during the event. No Loveca/credit for it. :(

CoinArt

I am apparently terrible at this game while hungover.

Also, anyone who doesn't start every match with "Nico Nico Nii/Smile" and end it with "Harasho!" is doing it wrong.

Mokoi

Banned
Once I miss a note I lose all desire to finish the song.

Also each time I see that I haven't FC mermaid festo I die a little inside.

tenton

Ran into tenton earlier
LFU29pg.png

How it looked on my end.

Smile team is my 2nd strongest team (idolized UR Nico as my center, plus a bunch of non event idolized SRs). My Pure team blows Smile away.

Then I ran into someone who obliterated my Pure team. I FC a few Pure songs, he gets like 1/2 combo and kills me by 30k-40k. Playing those top 10 fuckers is pain. Just when I think I have an advantage somewhere...

GoXDS

Then I ran into someone who obliterated my Pure team. I FC a few Pure songs, he gets like 1/2 combo and kills me by 30k-40k. Playing those top 10 fuckers is pain. Just when I think I have an advantage somewhere...

yup. thought I was lucky when the event started cause I was messing up so badly (well, just 1 Good but not FC nonetheless) constantly but I was constantly getting Pure songs (my strongest team). but that ended shortly ._. bots suck, too. never had a problem with them until last SM so I guess my luck with those finally ended

Qurex

Neo Member
Limited scouting schedule.

Round 1
12:00 AM UTC Wednesday, 7th January - 11:59 PM UTC Friday, 9th January

Round 2
12:00 AM UTC Saturday, 10th January - 11:59 PM UTC Monday, 12th January

Round 3
12:00 AM UTC Tuesday, 13th January - 8:00 AM UTC Thursday, 15th January

The first round is for "lily white"

---------------
This was already mentioned above/earlier.

Tuesday, 6th January 2015

New item from Alter - Nishikino Maki Swimsuit Ver.

Scheduled release date May 2015
11,800 yen
1/7 scale
Height about 230 mm
Prototype Sculptor: Teruyuki
Colouring Producer: Hoshina Eimi
Material: PVC, ABS

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
My Smile team is my strongest, I definitely don't want to face you on Pure then. But it's all good, I beat Markun and Hime when I found them. And I also got my Nico ni Nico-chan.

I have two URs in that team and you still beat me, and if your smile team is stronger I sure wouldn't want to face you lol.

<<<<< grrr. Hmmph.

MrChom

Well I'm slowly working my way to Maki....going to take a while based on current progress rates, though :( Especially with being newish to the game I just can't really do the Hard songs for the score match yet.

JoeFu

Banned
Are you only allowed to listen to songs that were made after you were born

No. Just didn't think Toxic the type of song to have traction well after it was released. Nothing wrong with that! For some reason I still remember some of the lyrics.

Also makes me feel old which isn't cool. Stop being a babby hacho

Crescent-

I need the second set of songs to come fast, I seem to be only getting Sweet&Sweet Holiday and Oh Love and Peace out of this song pool.

Got Kaguya like twice and Wonder Zone once, and haven't even gotten Love Novels yet.

Top Bottom