• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

m0t0k1

It's some kind of addiction. :/
I'm always like "I'll keep this one for the next couple of weeks/months!" just to change it the next day...

Haha the ava i used the longest is the goemon one. But that was way before i discovered LL then when LL released i used the other kotori one and then changed it to this one once the last episode of S2 aired. With the occasional switch to others.

raven777

speaking of songs, the new BiBi song is just amazing. I really love listening to it. Probably one of my favorite song from Lovelive.

m0t0k1

can someone make the white outside transparent for me? thanks

http://i.imgur.com/DhWMdLP.png

quick and dirty

owlyu9szt.png

GoXDS

still waiting to get Shiranai and After School Navigators from this song pool and less Paradise Love and Ai wa Taiyo T_T can't guarantee S Rank on those without FC

Hachitora

I'm listening to Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan right now actually ^^ Both it and Trouble Busters are great, but I admit I like Trouble Busters a little bit more just because of how goofy and whimsical (I guess that's the right word) it is.

And the Nico rap.

Ceris

Neo Member
I guess they mean Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan aka The Premonition that Winter Gave Me? Here is a link to it so the guys can confirm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyET2a5W9W0

Love that song so much, it's one of my favorite LL songs now, and it's already a competitive place to rank among my favorite LL songs...

I posted a couple weeks back about getting a No Brand Rin figure, and posted about it on Reddit as well, and a Reddit friend decided he was going to gift me a Mogyutto Rin as well, to my utter surprise, there was something a little extra, which took me about 30min to calm my heart rate after I saw it, considering the Rin was enough

PK Gaming

Love Love! S2 - 1

ZENKAI NO RABU RAIBU!

DISASTER AVERTED! Due to combined effort of μ's, Otonosomething high school managed to avoid closure! Total Success! Season 2 opens with Eli, no wait, Honoka delivering a speech to the student body as the student COUNCIL PRESIDENT. EHHHHHH? Due to the popularity of the last Love Live event, it turns out there's going ot be ANOTHER Love Live! Don't run in the hallway girls! Everyone in μ's is pumped to try again, but Honoka relents! Why Honoka, why?! Apparently content with how things are going, she decides to take the approach of not rocking the boat! But t eventually dawns on her that this is the last chance for the 3rd years to compete in the Love Love! Oh no! With situation as is and a new goal in mind, Honoka's fiery resolve makes a triumphant returns! Woah, did she just stop the rain with her voice?!? She doesn't want to just compete, she wants to WIN. The struggle to begins a new; Reach for the stars μ's!

As far as season openers go, this episode was pretty great. I'm so glad they didn't try to re-introduce the characters or give a brief summary of what they're doing, because we don't have time for that noise. The girls need to enter the Love Live NOW or the world ends.........Or not? I dunno about you guys, but I loved how Honoka still had some lingering doubts. She's gotten over demons, sure, but that kind of thing just doesn't completely go away. And considering how much fun she's having practicing and performing casually (in addition to being the student council president) there's no real point to going to the Love Live, right? It's an interesting dilemma that I imagine that many competitive game players contend with. What's the point of Evo? Is it really worth experiencing the heartbreak in the event that I don't win? And what about the lost money? But the thing is... Honoka's a dreamer! Dreamers always shoot for the stars, even if the fall is too great. This will also be the last time they perform as a full unit, so now more than ever, is the perfect time to perform in the Love Live!

Will season 2 live up to previous season, or will it fail to measure up? Tune in next time ♪

I goddamn love season 2

Himemiya

I posted a couple weeks back about getting a No Brand Rin figure, and posted about it on Reddit as well, and a Reddit friend decided he was going to gift me a Mogyutto Rin as well, to my utter surprise, there was something a little extra, which took me about 30min to calm my heart rate after I saw it, considering the Rin was enough

Lucky! That's how you propose to someone. With adorable RinPana figs.

I goddamn love season 2

Heh, good.

Qurex

Neo Member
full album when

Emi's 3rd single NEXT PHASE will be out on Wednesday, February 18th.
Her 2nd single 探求Dreaming (Tankyuu Dreaming) comes out on the same day.

================================
Friday, 9th January 2015

-------------
A couple television stations have changed the broadcast time for the 2nd episode of the 1st season of the anime.
There's no change to the other stations.

Not going to go into detail for this one.
-------------
Information of new merchandise from Bandai.

From Bandai Candy division comes a new item. The Love Live! idols appear on a palm sized stage. Hako Vision Love Live! [ハコビジョン ラブライブ!, hako bijon rabu raibu!)

This item projects the image from a smartphone into a palm sized box, a shokugan (a small toy sold with food/candy) with which you can easily enjoy a 3d video, the latest model in the Hako Vision series.
It is possible to enjoy the live performance of the Love Live! idol group μ’s with this palm sized stage.

Hako Vision Love Live! (9 types) (商品名 :ハコビジョン ラブライブ!(全9種))
  1. Kousaka Honoka ver.
  2. Minami Kotori ver.
  3. Koizumi Hanayo ver.
    Songs: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (Anime OP1 by μ’s) and Pure girls project (2nd single by Printemps)

4. Yazawa Nico ver.
  5. Nishikino Maki ver.
  6. Ayase Eri ver.
    Songs: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (Anime OP1 by μ’s_ and Cutie Panther (BiBi 2nd single)

7. Sonoda Umi
  8. Hoshizora Rin
  9. Toujou Nozomi
    Songs: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (Anime OP1 by μ’s) and Binetsu Kara Mystery (lily white 2nd single
An original voice of each member is recorded. (各メンバーのオリジナルボイスが収録されます。)

Manufacturer suggeseted retail price: 500 yen each (excluding tax)
Target age: 15+ (対象年齢 :15歳以上)
Set contents: One stage piece, One floor surface piece, One clear plate (セット内容 :ステージ 1個、 床面シート1枚、クリアプレート1枚)
Release date: Tuesday, 28th April 2015

In addition Hako Vision Love Live! can be synchronised and played together with Love Live! Ticket Case with Hako Vision Ticket which is being released at the same time. (さらに、「ハコビジョン ラブライブ!」と連動して遊ぶことのできる「ラブライブ!チケットケース withハコビジョンチケット」を同時発売予定です。)

Love Live Ticket Case with Hako Vision Ticket (9 types) (商品名 :ラブライブ! チケットケース withハコビジョンチケット(全9種))
  1. Kousaka Honoka ver.
  2. Minami Kotori ver.
  3. Koizumi Hanayo ver.
    Pure girls project (Super-Mordo Mix) (remix of Pure girls project, Printemps 2nd single, from Love Live! School idol paradise (Vita rhythm game) )

4. Yazawa Nico ver.
  5. Nishikino Maki ver.
  6. Ayase Eri ver.
    Cutie Panther(Metal-Panther Mix) (remix of Cutie Panther, BiBi 2nd single, from Love Live! School idol paradise (Vita rhythm game) )

7. Sonoda Umi
  8. Hoshizora Rin
  9. Toujou Nozomi
    Binetsu Kara Mystery (TeKe-TeKe ELEKI Mix) (remix of Binetsu Kara Mystery, lily white 2nd single, from Love Live! School idol paradise (Vita rhythm game) )
An original voice of each unit is recorded. (ユニットごとのオリジナルボイスが収録されます)

Manufacturer suggeseted retail price: 350 yen each (excluding tax)
Set contents: One ticket case, One Hako Vision Ticket, One cardboard background (セット内容 :チケットケース 1個、ハコビジョンチケット 1枚、背景台紙 1枚)

http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/hakovision/ - Seems to be IP blocked, may require a JP proxy.
http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000058.000005475.html - Press release
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/hakovision/products/04/
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/hakovision/products/04ticketcase/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...the-latest-hako-vision-projection-mapping-toy

NOTES:
  • The ticket case seems to be an accessory for the Hako Vision box which gives you new songs and voice recordings and a matching stage background. I think it includes a clear file (ticket case).
  • The Hako Vision is a shokugan (a small toy sold with food/candy) so each one comes with a piece of gum
  • http://imgur.com/a/gkQzX - mirrored album of images.
-------------
New Sega prize items.

Love Live Premium Figure. Kotori - No brand girls WF Limited ver.

Love Live Premium Figure. Nico - No brand girls WF Limited ver.

Sunday, 8th February 2015, Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] limited figure, It's only possible to get these from the UFO catcher operating at the Sega Booth. (2015年2月8日に開催される、「ワンダーフェスティバル2015[冬]」の会場限定フィギュア。セガブース内で稼動している「UFOキャッチャー」でしか獲得できないプライズです。)
This time the popular Love Live! characters Yazawa Nico and Minami Kotori with pearl coating appear. The pedastal is a WonFes special edition. (今回は人気の「ラブライブ!」から「矢澤 にこ」と「南 ことり」がパール塗装になって登場!各全1種、全高約20cm。台座はワンフェス特別仕様になっています。)
International News - Friday, 9th January 2015
“μ’S GO→GO! LOVE LIVE! 2015~DREAM SENSATION~”
MORE THEATERS ADDED IN TAIWAN AND KOREA!

The following theaters in Taiwan and Korea will also participate live steaming of“μ’s Go→Go! Love Live! 2015 ~Dream Sensation!~"!
Taiwan - VieShow Cinemas Taipei Sun(台北日新威秀影城)
Korea - MEGABOX HAEUNDAE
Last chance for the login bonus URs for EN (UR Kotori) and JP (UR Maki).
If you haven't played recently you will need to login for the next 5 days to get the URs

There are 5 days left for the follwing campaigns:

1. EN - Login for 5 days to get Minami Kotori [Ultra Rare #204] [PURE]
    Max Level: 100 / HP: 6 / Smile: 2990/Pure: 4150 / Cool: 2830 / Appeal: Timer Charm / Center Skill: Pure Power
  2. EN - "Come Fly With Me Travel Partner - In this poll vote for your favourite μ's girl and where you would like to travel with her! You may only vote ONCE.
  3. JP - Login for 5 days to get Nishikino Maki [Ultra Rare #484] [SMILE]
    Max Level: 100 / HP: 5 / Smile: 4230 / Pure: 2890 / Cool: 3190 / Appeal: Rhythmical Charm / Center Skill: Smile Power
  4. JP - あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl) - In this poll vote for your favourite μ's girl and where you would like to travel with her! You may only vote ONCE.
EN - The EN login campaign will end on Thursday, 15th January at 11:59 PM GMT.
Come Fly With Me Travel Partner will end on Thursday, 15th January at 6:00 AM UTC

eJRY20X.png

QotBbj8.png

JP - The JP login campaign will end on Thursday, 15th January at 11:59 PM JST [3:59 PM GMT].
あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl) will end on Thursday, 15th January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM GMT]

XLyeXu5.png

j5BUmxr.png

With the Hako Vision Love Live! you too can watch μ’s perform live!
Since it seems μ’s are not performing outside the Asia region anytime soon.

Does anyone know whether you actually pick up the boxed Sega Prize figures in those UFO crane games? Or do you pick up something else and swap it to get the figure as a prize?
I was wondering how the figure doesn't get damaged if you have to pick it up with the crane.

Emi's 3rd single NEXT PHASE will be out on Wednesday, February 18th.
Her 2nd single 探求Dreaming (Tankyuu Dreaming) comes out on the same day.

Friday, 9th January 2015

-------------
A couple television stations have changed the broadcast time for the 2nd episode of the 1st season of the anime.
There's no change to the other stations.

Not going to go into detail for this one.
-------------
Information of new merchandise from Bandai.

From Bandai Candy division comes a new item. The Love Live! idols appear on a palm sized stage. Hako Vision Love Live! [ハコビジョン ラブライブ!, hako bijon rabu raibu!)

This item projects the image from a smartphone into a palm sized box, a shokugan (a small toy sold with food/candy) with which you can easily enjoy a 3d video, the latest model in the Hako Vision series.
It is possible to enjoy the live performance of the Love Live! idol group μ’s with this palm sized stage.

Hako Vision Love Live! (9 types) (商品名 :ハコビジョン ラブライブ!(全9種))
  1. Kousaka Honoka ver.
  2. Minami Kotori ver.
  3. Koizumi Hanayo ver.
    Songs: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (Anime OP1 by μ’s) and Pure girls project (2nd single by Printemps)

4. Yazawa Nico ver.
  5. Nishikino Maki ver.
  6. Ayase Eri ver.
    Songs: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (Anime OP1 by μ’s_ and Cutie Panther (BiBi 2nd single)

7. Sonoda Umi
  8. Hoshizora Rin
  9. Toujou Nozomi
    Songs: Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (Anime OP1 by μ’s) and Binetsu Kara Mystery (lily white 2nd single
An original voice of each member is recorded. (各メンバーのオリジナルボイスが収録されます。)

Manufacturer suggeseted retail price: 500 yen each (excluding tax)
Set contents: One stage piece, One floor surface piece, One clear plate (セット内容 :ステージ 1個、 床面シート1枚、クリアプレート1枚)

In addition Hako Vision Love Live! can be synchronised and played together with Love Live! Ticket Case with Hako Vision Ticket which is being released at the same time. (さらに、「ハコビジョン ラブライブ!」と連動して遊ぶことのできる「ラブライブ!チケットケース withハコビジョンチケット」を同時発売予定です。)

Love Live Ticket Case with Hako Vision Ticket (9 types) (商品名 :ラブライブ! チケットケース withハコビジョンチケット(全9種))
  1. Kousaka Honoka ver.
  2. Minami Kotori ver.
  3. Koizumi Hanayo ver.
    Pure girls project (Super-Mordo Mix) (remix of Pure girls project, Printemps 2nd single, from Love Live! School idol paradise (Vita rhythm game) )

4. Yazawa Nico ver.
  5. Nishikino Maki ver.
  6. Ayase Eri ver.
    Cutie Panther(Metal-Panther Mix) (remix of Cutie Panther, BiBi 2nd single, from Love Live! School idol paradise (Vita rhythm game) )

7. Sonoda Umi
  8. Hoshizora Rin
  9. Toujou Nozomi
    Binetsu Kara Mystery (TeKe-TeKe ELEKI Mix) (remix of Binetsu Kara Mystery, lily white 2nd single, from Love Live! School idol paradise (Vita rhythm game) )
An original voice of each unit is recorded. (ユニットごとのオリジナルボイスが収録されます)

Manufacturer suggeseted retail price: 350 yen each (excluding tax)
Set contents: One ticket case, One Hako Vision Ticket, One cardboard background (セット内容 :チケットケース 1個、ハコビジョンチケット 1枚、背景台紙 1枚)

http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/hakovision/ - Seems to be IP blocked, may require a JP proxy.
http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000058.000005475.html - Press release
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/hakovision/products/04/
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/hakovision/products/04ticketcase/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...the-latest-hako-vision-projection-mapping-toy

NOTES:
  • The ticket case seems to be an accessory for the Hako Vision box which gives you new songs and voice recordings and a matching stage background. I think it includes a clear file (ticket case).
  • The Hako Vision is a shokugan (a small toy sold with food/candy) so each one comes with a piece of gum
  • http://imgur.com/a/gkQzX - mirrored album of images.
-------------
NUyttbn.gif

New Sega prize items.

Love Live Premium Figure. Kotori - No brand girls WF Limited ver.

Love Live Premium Figure. Nico - No brand girls WF Limited ver.

Sunday, 8th February 2015, Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] limited figure, It's only possible to get these from the UFO catcher operating at the Sega Booth. (2015年2月8日に開催される、「ワンダーフェスティバル2015[冬]」の会場限定フィギュア。セガブース内で稼動している「UFOキャッチャー」でしか獲得できないプライズです。)
This time the popular Love Live! characters Yazawa Nico and Minami Kotori with pearl coating appear. The pedastal is a WonFes special edition. (今回は人気の「ラブライブ!」から「矢澤 にこ」と「南 ことり」がパール塗装になって登場!各全1種、全高約20cm。台座はワンフェス特別仕様になっています。)
International News - Friday, 9th January 2015
“μ’S GO→GO! LOVE LIVE! 2015~DREAM SENSATION~”
MORE THEATERS ADDED IN TAIWAN AND KOREA!

The following theaters in Taiwan and Korea will also participate live steaming of“μ’s Go→Go! Love Live! 2015 ~Dream Sensation!~"!
Taiwan - VieShow Cinemas Taipei Sun(台北日新威秀影城)
Korea - MEGABOX HAEUNDAE
Last chance for the login bonus URs for EN (UR Kotori) and JP (UR Maki).
If you haven't played recently you will need to login for the next 5 days to get the URs

There are 5 days left for the follwing campaigns:

1. EN - Login for 5 days to get Minami Kotori [Ultra Rare #204] [PURE]
    Max Level: 100 / HP: 6 / Smile: 2990/Pure: 4150 / Cool: 2830 / Appeal: Timer Charm / Center Skill: Pure Power
  2. EN - "Come Fly With Me Travel Partner - In this poll vote for your favourite μ's girl and where you would like to travel with her! You may only vote ONCE.
  3. JP - Login for 5 days to get Nishikino Maki [Ultra Rare #484] [SMILE]
    Max Level: 100 / HP: 5 / Smile: 4230 / Pure: 2890 / Cool: 3190 / Appeal: Rhythmical Charm / Center Skill: Smile Power
  4. JP - あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl) - In this poll vote for your favourite μ's girl and where you would like to travel with her! You may only vote ONCE.

With the Hako Vision Love Live! you too can watch μ’s perform live!
Since it seems μ’s are not performing outside the Asia region anytime soon.

Does anyone know whether you actually pick up the boxed Sega Prize figures in those UFO crane games? Or do you pick up something else and swap it to get the figure as a prize?
I was wondering how the figure doesn't get damaged if you have to pick it up with the crane.

omg hit quote before seeing those sega figs, those are great too

patientx

I'd like help other people like me who recently tried this and can't get it to work beacuase of rooted phones ::

How to make the game work on rooted phones

(I know there is a few posts inside this thread about this but none of them actually worked for me so ..)

----------------------------------------------------------------
* Install Xposed Framework. (if you have a phone like me that is using spcieal them engine and getting "There seems to be a known issue ..." in red letters in the framework tab then :

Switch to settings tab and check :

Disabled resource hooks

* Install the framework from Framework tab by clicking install/update. Reboot the phone.

* Enter exposed installer again you will see that the red text is still there but if the active versions are written in green at the top of the tab then the framewrok is installed.

*Enter Download tab. Find rootcloak and install the latest. (No need to get 1.3 , 1.4 works too)

* Enable the new module from the Modules tab. And reboot the phone.

* Now in the rootcloak tab you need to do 2 things :

1st : Add/Remove Apps : Add the School Idol Festival game here, it is program name is klb.android.lovelive_en.

2nd : Add/Remove Keywords Hidden by the Rootcloak : Here hide these three words : "supersu" , "root" and "su" (If you are usind SuperSU for root access that is . If you are using a different root enabler than try its keywords)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After these steps the game works updates and everything is fine and dandy.

m0t0k1

I'd like help other people like me who recently tried this and can't get it to work beacuase of rooted phones ::

How to make the game work on rooted phones

(I know there is a few posts inside this thread about this but none of them actually worked for me so ..)

----------------------------------------------------------------
* Install Xposed Framework. (if you have a phone like me that is using spcieal them engine and getting "There seems to be a known issue ..." in red letters in the framework tab then :

Switch to settings tab and check :

Disabled resource hooks

* Install the framework from Framework tab by clicking install/update. Reboot the phone.

* Enter exposed installer again you will see that the red text is still there but if the active versions are written in green at the top of the tab then the framewrok is installed.

*Enter Download tab. Find rootcloak and install the latest. (No need to get 1.3 , 1.4 works too)

* Enable the new module from the Modules tab. And reboot the phone.

* Now in the rootcloak tab you need to do 2 things :

1st : Add/Remove Apps : Add the School Idol Festival game here, it is program name is klb.android.lovelive_en.

2nd : Add/Remove Keywords Hidden by the Rootcloak : Here hide these three words : "supersu" , "root" and "su" (If you are usind SuperSU for root access that is . If you are using a different root enabler than try its keywords)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After these steps the game works updates and everything is fine and dandy.

Thanks i shall add this to the op. Hope this helps people better.

Also I don't care how many times i get Wonderful Rush Its my Jam! Only song i can consistently S-Rank on expert and most of the time can win + its a Kotori song.

GrandHusk

Also I don't care how many times i get Wonderful Rush Its my Jam! Only song i can consistently S-Rank on expert and most of the time can win + its a Kotori song.
I can S-Rank most cool and pure songs.
My smile team is too weak so that one gives me problems. I generally have to FC or have a very high combo to be well ranked.

Crescent-

I can S-Rank most cool and pure songs.
My smile team is too weak so that one gives me problems. I generally have to FC or have a very high combo to be well ranked.

I can't even S-rank Love Wing Bell EX even with FC this JP event (yes, my smile team is that bad) so I have to dodge it every time it comes up, which is kinda frustrating.

Edit: Top of page pic:

ItPokBC.jpg

Source

Himemiya

I can't even S-rank Love Wing Bell EX even with FC this JP event (yes, my smile team is that bad) so I have to dodge it every time it comes up, which is kinda frustrating.

I can't S rank it with an idolized smile UR assist and FC outside of score match. The poverty is real.

Also the pic isn't showing up for me.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I watched up to episode 4 of the anime. I gotta get back to it sometime, I always get sidetracked by vidya.

Speaking of, here's one my rides in FH2.

I didn't make it, but god damn that is some amazing work.

Yaari

Whoa, that's cool. Gotta get back to playing FH2 just for that haha. I usually don't find anything when I search for certain tags. I'm probably doing it wrong.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Whoa, that's cool. Gotta get back to playing FH2 just for that haha. I usually don't find anything when I search for certain tags. I'm probably doing it wrong.

They made it much more of a pain than it has to be. In Forza 4 and Horizon 1, you could go and search the entire marketplace with one keyword. So say you were looking for a livery with Maki on it. It would pull up every model of car that had someone upload a design with her on it. Now, you're really limited to what you can search for. I usually just use the categories "Cartoon" or "Character" and see what comes up. Favoriting artists also helps, because when you are looking at a car, their designs will be at the front when you buy a new car, provided they made one.

Marche90

Huh... who would have said? Managed to get a Full Combo in After School Navigators EX.

Goddamnit. I'm addicted to this thing again, aren't I?

EDIT: Mind giving context, Himemiya? I'm not up to speed in this thread...

Crescent-

7sjkrMJ.jpg

I got Tsubasa in my top 5 wat

Also top of page pic should be fixed by now, apparently the link turned out to be a server problem for me afterwards as well, was fine last night when I posted, sorry bout that.

Also how do people make custom beatmaps like this:

Trouble Busters EX?

Top Bottom