• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hugstable

Banned

The Ummms still wins!

:p

True Idol Fact: every single one of those expressions would have been 300% better had Nico made it.

ibfFPjP9PHvv0I.gif

JoeFu

Banned
Nozomi must be locked behind bars for life then.

I don't get how you can say that bgbw! Nozomi is like sexual assaulter extraordinaire

fek

5th live is coming by the end of the month, we should get some announcements, so I'm expecting a date for the movie, maybe even a trailer.

GoXDS

I wonder what the theme name is for the new Kotori card. since we already have Animal and Kotori is Virgo (plus we already did constellations)
EDIT: well it says New Year's Food but what's with the sheep

PK Gaming

There's a low chance of this happening, but I hope the movie takes place in the following year (with Eli and Nozomi in college, Nico working at a grocery store and the rest of the gang in their 3rd/2nd years)

fek

I wonder what the theme name is for the new Kotori card. since we already have Animal and Kotori is Virgo (plus we already did constellations)
EDIT: well it says New Year's Food but what's with the sheep
2015 is the year of the sheep

Yui

There's a low chance of this happening, but I hope the movie takes place in the following year (with Eli and Nozomi in college, Nico working at a grocery store and the rest of the gang in their 3rd/2nd years)

If they decide to go down that road, they will probably just do it as season 3.
While the movie will be the last thing they do in their "current state".
At least that's the vibe I was getting when Hanayo was basically interrupting the good bye performance.
Like a "stop, we can't go on just yet, because there is this one other thing we need to do" (winning the international Love Live! (for which they qualified by winning the JP one) and become global superstars).

On that note. I still think they should just use the movie as the last muse centric thing we see and continue season 3 with the imouto squad (or a completely new group).
Muse can become that idol sensation and be super popular while we watch a new group form. (aka the same thing every other successful idol show is doing :p)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They need to introduce the normlies into the show. Though since the game basically discourages their use I doubt many of them have gained much popularity.

Himemiya

If there is a season 3, I'd love to see more from A-Rise

Have you seen S2 yet? Go do that!

Also this goes out to Safs or anyone else who's close to getting the new Kayo-chin idolized: pretty please post a pic of her after the special practice curtain thing.

PK Gaming

Have you seen S2 yet? Go do that!

Also this goes out to Safs or anyone else who's close to getting the new Kayo-chin idolized: pretty please post a pic of her after the special practice curtain thing.

I'm done with season 2 actually! Gonna post impressions soon; I don't have it in me to post one per episode, but I've got a lot to say about S2, haha.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
In the universe of Love Live, you get turned into Soylent Green once you graduate from high school in order to feed the next generation of idols.

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the Japanese Version is "Score Match Round 15".
The event will start on Monday, 5th January at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM GMT] and end on Thursday, 15th January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM GMT].

The main reward for this event is a Super Rare Card, Minami Kotori (New Year's Food Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

There will be 8 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages and 5 EXPERT stages in the pool to start with.

From 3:00 PM JST [7:00 AM GMT], Thursday 8th January to 3:00 PM JST [7:00 AM GMT], Sunday 11th January, the Score Match stages will be swapped out with different ones (number of stages per rank will remain the same).
From 11th January at 3:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] until the end of the event, the Score Match stages from the beginning of the event will be added to the pool again, for a total of 16 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages and 10 EXPERT stages.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Monday, 5th January at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1420441200z0.png

----------------------
General reminders

Pretty sure everyone here have completed these already, this is a reminder just in case.

There are about 10 days left for the follwing campaigns:

1. EN - Login for 5 days to get Minami Kotori [Ultra Rare #204] [PURE]
    Max Level: 100 / HP: 6 / Smile: 2990/Pure: 4150 / Cool: 2830 / Appeal: Timer Charm / Center Skill: Pure Power
  2. EN - "Come Fly With Me Travel Partner - In this poll vote for your favourite μ's girl and where you would like to travel with her! You may only vote ONCE.
  3. JP - Login for 5 days to get Nishikino Maki [Ultra Rare #484] [SMILE]
    Max Level: 100 / HP: 5 / Smile: 4230 / Pure: 2890 / Cool: 3190 / Appeal: Rhythmical Charm / Center Skill: Smile Power
  4. JP - あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl) - In this poll vote for your favourite μ's girl and where you would like to travel with her! You may only vote ONCE.
EN - The EN login campaign will end on Thursday, 15th January at 11:59 PM GMT.
Come Fly With Me Travel Partner will end on Thursday, 15th January at 6:00 AM UTC

eJRY20X.png

QotBbj8.png

JP - The JP login campaign will end on Thursday, 15th January at 11:59 PM JST [3:59 PM GMT].
あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl) will end on Thursday, 15th January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM GMT]

XLyeXu5.png

j5BUmxr.png

Credits to the EN LLSIF wiki for some of the pics and info.
----------------------
Other news - Friday, 2nd January 2015

The times for the rebroadcast for the first season of the anime in Japan has been changed for 2 stations.

Anony

anyone know if it's possible to play on the same account on multiple devices?

i play strictly on my tablet, would like to play on the go as well

anyone know if it's possible to play on the same account on multiple devices?

i play strictly on my tablet, would like to play on the go as well

Unfortunately no. Your account is tied to one device. You can use a transfer code to transfer your account between devices but that will probably be a pain if you want to do it often.

GrandHusk

Colorful Voice is so fun to play, but couldn't FC got a random bad at the start.

Already in tier2! Don't expect me to stay there for too long though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Late draw for me I guess. My 50 loveca draw only gave me one SR (as usual :p), but I got this from the ticket draw at least:

wOQQThJl.png

Kind of boring Hanayo with a relatively bad skill. But hey, a UR is a UR.

chrono01

Score Match - Fourth Round [EN Ver.] incoming!

Begins:

January 6th - 9AM [UTC]

Ends:

January 15th - 8AM [UTC]

Rewards:

Nico Yazawa [SR]
Maki Nishikino [SR]

I am ready.

Yui

Kotori evento off to a bad start, Yuujou no Change being in the song pool is no bueno.

Haha true, but I also got A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re, so it's okay I guess. ^^
Colorful Voice is so fun to play, but couldn't FC got a random bad at the start..
It really is fun to play. The solo parts are the best. <3
Kind of boring Hanayo with a relatively bad skill. But hey, a UR is a UR.
All that appreciation. ^^ Congrats anyway!

Top Bottom