• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

samisuperfly

Neo Member
I need some strong cool cards real bad in JP so here goes my 50 gems

aDxp1FH.jpg

and if that wasn't enough I have 5 blue vouchers to spend too!

LqweYkL.jpg

The luck is too strong. I'm so blessed.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I drew a bit after Sami and took a bit of her luck

Congrats Hachi.:D

aDxp1FH.jpg

The luck is too strong. I'm so blessed.

Congrats Sami.

Ah crap, just fed the event normie to another card.

Ouch, at least she'll be back after next event. Imagine if it was the SR /death

Two?? Nozomers spiritual power is unmatched.

Your new avatar looks good btw I hope you get a Eli UR someday
QJADBPB.png

I think the problem is they are both healer URs bleh. Thanks for the avatar praise and hopefully she hears you!

Hachitora

Welp, just bought the Season 1 Premium Box. Goodbye normal kid life, with my first anime purchase, I have now gone deep into weeb hell.
Well I'm back at work and klabs hasn't given me my account back FML

Aw man, that sucks dude :( it took me like a month to get my account back. Hopefully they get their stuff together. Their search system must be really terrible if it takes that long. I gave them a bunch of info and it still took them a month.

GrandHusk

Welp, just bought the Season 1 Premium Box. Goodbye normal kid life, with my first anime purchase, I have now gone deep into weeb hell.
That's it! you have done it, now is just a downward spiral to weeb land.
jk

Congrats on the UR, you too sami and better luck next time motok

Don't know what to say to Jintor :(
anyone got that pic of kotori looking really sadly at her phone?
not exactly what you are asking, but I have this
irdac8g.gif

I had a dream that picnic girl Nico was sculpted and painted

I'm dreaming about Nico now help
tumblr_mvjkztI5bP1r45wgho1_500.gif

MrChom

Don't worry, it's fine, we just watch TV like everyone else...it's just more colourful and has a slightly lower budget for CG.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
After days of research,
or for 2 minutes after looking for a Kotori with a phone pic for Vylash (I wasn't trying to help him, I was looking for one for myself...)
, I have found how the subunits were formed.

They were selected by
oppai
My results were as follows

Bibi:

Nico Maki Eli
74 + 78 + 88 = 240cm

Printemps

Honoka Kotori Hanayo
78 + 80 + 82 = 240cm

Lily White

Rin Umi Nozomi
75 + 76 + 90 = 241cm

In conclusion, the makers of Love Live are
degenerate geniuses
that deserve our praise.

*Disclaimer
There is no real scientific data lol

Yui

French word for spring. What I want to know is what a BiBi is.
It means lady in Arabic afaik.
Which would be fitting, since the theme of BiBi always seemed to be centered around fashion and all.

Edit: fek ruining my Arabic knowledge. Q_Q

Qurex

Neo Member
anyone got that pic of kotori looking really sadly at her phone?

Is it this one?

---------------------
Some news from the international site from yesterday.

Wednesday, 7th January 2015

"LOVE LIVE!" POP-UP CAFE WILL OPEN IN HONG KONG!

"Love Live! School Idol Project" pop-up cafe will open in Hong Kong soon!

1mLaeNd.jpg

Period: Feb. 10, 2015 (Tue) - March 27, 2015 (Fri)
Venue: Youme Cafe
Address: 3/F, 2-8 Chung On Street, Tsuen Wan, N.T., H.K.

Reservation: Please search "Youme cafe" on Openrice website http://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong
or scan the QR code to proceed

---------------------

Well it's something I guess, although none of us can probably go.

Hachitora

Out of all the three newest sub-unit singles, I like the BiBi one the most. Eien Friends is alright, but sounds like every Printemps song and Nightingale Love Song (wtf) isn't any better. Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku is really good and my favorite song off of the three singles, but I don't like Futari Happiness.

But I like both songs off of the BiBi single, even Trouble Busters (I actually like it a lot...). The Nico rapping part in Trouble Busters is too good. It kinda has a lot going on though, so I can see thinking the song is exhausting or annoying. It makes me want a high energy cutesy song from Lily White though. I think they could pull that off.

I have pretty much the same opinions as you do about the songs. Trouble Busters is soooo good, but Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan is a close second. Though I actually kinda like Eien Friends and Nightingale Love Song. Futari Happiness is too slow for my taste, but Aki no Anata is amazing

Crescent-

Out of all the three newest sub-unit singles, I like the BiBi one the most. Eien Friends is alright, but sounds like every Printemps song and Nightingale Love Song (wtf) isn't any better. Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku is really good and my favorite song off of the three singles, but I don't like Futari Happiness.

But I like both songs off of the BiBi single, even Trouble Busters (I actually like it a lot...). The Nico rapping part in Trouble Busters is too good. It kinda has a lot going on though, so I can see thinking the song is exhausting or annoying. It makes me want a high energy cutesy song from Lily White though. I think they could pull that off.

I can't help but smile everytime i hear the Nico rapping part.

And I do think Lily White can pull off songs like these as well, I mean the composition of Lily White is similar to BiBi, each have 1 kinda pitchy voice in Kussun and Soramaru, and 2 deeper voices in Mimorin/Rippi and Nanjolno/Pile respectively. Though I guess Soramaru's voice is just better suited for fast/high energy songs than Kussun's.

Hachitora

Errgggg, game keeps giving me Kaguya's Castle and Wonder Zone. At least Kaguya's Castle is a good song.
I can't help but smile everytime i hear the Nico rapping part.

And I do think Lily White can pull off songs like these as well, I mean the composition of Lily White is similar to BiBi, each have 1 kinda pitchy voice in Kussun and Soramaru, and 2 deeper voices in Mimorin/Rippi and Nanjolno/Pile respectively. Though I guess Soramaru's voice is just better suited for fast/high energy songs than Kussun's.

Sora>Kussun for the most part. That Nico rapping is a good testament to that, makes me chuckle when I listen to the song. Kussun's good in Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku though.

Crescent-

Errgggg, game keeps giving me Kaguya's Castle and Wonder Zone. At least Kaguya's Castle is a good song.

Sora>Kussun for the most part. That Nico rapping is a good testament to that, makes me chuckle when I listen to the song. Kussun's good in Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku though.

Yeah agree. I think Lily White can make more variety of songs since Mimorin, Rippi, and Kussun's voice are all quite distinct from each other, while Nanjolno and Pile's are kinda similar imo.
So if BiBi can sing slow songs like Natsu, Owaranai de and catchy ones like Trouble Busters, then imo Lily White has that potential as well. We'll see in the future if the sub-units do release more albums since the last ones are kinda new.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't listen to any of these songs outside the game. I can't even remember most of their names or who sings them.

DiGiKerot

Wonder Zone for me....all the time. I really would like it to stop :(

Have they just cycled the EX songs to the next set in EN SIF? The last three tracks I've played I can't remember getting in the current event, and I was also thankful not to get Wonder Zone...

MrChom

Have they just cycled the EX songs to the next set in EN SIF? The last three tracks I've played I can't remember getting in the current event, and I was also thankful not to get Wonder Zone...

I think they have just cycled, yes. I'm getting new and awesome things like After School Navigators....which is just excellent! It'll be a shame when these vanish from the list of tunes I can just pick to play :(

Top Bottom