• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
Also how long till the new Rs in the en version?

April 15 is when they were added in JP. So I assume that they will be added around the same time for EN.

---------
Web radio μ’s Public Relations Department - Nicorinpana - 67th episode

The 67th episode of Nicorinpana is now available from Thursday, 1st January 2015 12:00 PM JST [3:00 AM GMT] to Wednesday 14th January 2015 11:59 AM JST [2:59 AM GMT].
The next episode will be available from Wednesday, 14th January 2015 12:00 PM JST [3:00 AM GMT].

http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/lovelive_ms - Direct links: Android/PC iPhone
http://www.onsen.ag/ - http://www.onsen.ag/program/lovelive2/
---------

My single ticket in EN earlier got me a SR. I've been pretty lucky with my single rolls recently with the 2 URs back in December.

Probably shouldn't have done that 10+1 afterwards since I want to try doing a draw in the next batch about 3 weeks from now.

Perhaps I should have done some more single pulls first thing in the morning again instead. Might have ended up with my 3rd UR in a month. =p

elhaym

Oh, actually I should probably ask too, since I haven't really been in-thread much. Anyone else going to Vegas for the Lantis Music Fest?

edit: also as an aside, is anyone else playing Tokyo 7th Sisters now too?

PK Gaming

They have their own radio show?

Heh, Nico would get those to appear on a radio show. Say, do you think the other members drop by to make cameos?

Crescent-

Sorry I'm late to the party, was too tired yesterday to post. Even forgot to screenshot my draw.
9p4avsn.jpg

1 SR as expected

Grats to everyone that got an UR!

fek

You seem pretty lucky at getting cards you like, so I'd say go for it. Btw I was wondering what's your strongest team in JP?
My pure team is a lot stronger than the other two:

They have their own radio show?

Heh, Nico would get those to appear on a radio show. Say, do you think the other members drop by to make cameos?
They do, and there's the NozoEli radio as well, both usually have other members as guests.
They are all about Love Live but the VAs aren't acting as the characters in these

cpooi

And the chance of getting 1 UR for an 11 card roll is a lot higher than I thought, at about 9.95%!
(hopefully I didn't screw up!!!)
So in the long rum, people should average about one UR per ten 11 card rolls. I've been rolling about once per month without spending money, so that's about one per year for me!!!

You didn't screw up in your calculations, but to clarify your long run statements...

For every ten 11 draws, there is a 0.99^110 = 33.10% chance of not getting any UR, a 110*0.01*0.99^109 = 36.78% chance of getting 1 UR, and 1-0.3310-0.3678 = 30.12% of getting 2 or more URs.

With the support tickets, you get 2 special pulls, changing the values to 0.99^110*0.8^2 = 21.19% for no UR, 110*0.01*0.99^109*0.8^2 + 0.99^110*0.8^2*0.2*0.8*2 = 30.32% for 1 UR and thus 48.49% for 2 or more URs.

See the power of the support tickets!

Anony

Got these two to skill level 7 with today's new Rs:

Also this!

I don't know, I might end up trying for Valentine's Maki instead since I love that card as well, let's see

wait what, how do you increase the skills levels?

GoXDS

when you feed cards to another card, if their Skill names are the same, you can lvl up their skills. this normally only applies to Rs and promo/attendance SR/UR since they have the basic skills. other SR/UR have unique skills

Qurex

Neo Member

You practice 2 cards together with the same skill name.

As long as the skill name matches there's a chance of raising the skill level. For a guaranteed skill level up, the card you practice together must have the same skill level or higher.

In the JP version there are special cards for raising skills.

GoXDS

You practice 2 cards together with the same skill name.

As long as the skill name matches there's a chance of raising the skill level. For a guaranteed skill level up, the card you practice together must have the same skill level or higher.

In the JP version there are special cards for raising skills.

Lvl and card #

also, it's so much more relaxing outside events when you don't have to worry about how well you do during a song

fek

Here's the full New Year's program, it actually aired on TV as well:
http://www.56.com/u26/v_MTMzNzkxODcx.html

Fun stuff, here's a little description of what it was about:

-Love Live! Introduction, it's the same video that is in the new international website
-Which member was the most different from your first impression?
-lily white corner: Biggest news of 2014 / Goals for 2015
-BiBi corner: Matching answers
-Printemps corner: News/Announcements

m0t0k1

Decided to do some fun statistics about our New Years Draw. Here it goes:

People entered: 25
Draws been done: 73
R cards been drawn: 415
SR cards been drawn: 52
UR cards been drawn: 8

People who got the minimum wage: 14

Shitty polygon style graph

GrandHusk

Nice statistics
with 8 UR draws I suppose the despair was not that bad.
for them

That graph is so shitty, I can't see it.
13601531592583.gif

m0t0k1

Nice statistics
with 8 UR draws I suppose the despair was not that bad.
for them

That graph is so shitty, I can't see it.

I rehosted it. Can't you click on it? It will grow bigger that way or if you are on mobile open up in a new tab with just the image. But what it points out is the split between R SR and UR. If we look at the graph seems about right that 10% of the cards where SR and 1 % SR :p

GoXDS

Say... why do people call the Rin/Hanayo pair RinPana?

Is there a pun, or maybe another way of reading Hanayo's name?

as I explained a few days back, when words are put together in combination words, the first syllable gains a breathing mark (eg. ka -> ga, ha->pa/ba, sa->za. like blue "ao" and sky "sora" into aozora or death "shini" and god "kami" into shinigami). hence RinPana (or look at After School Navigators NicoRinPana). as for Hanayo's nickname of Kayo, someone else pointed out that that's a misread (possibly) of the first kanji in her name which can be read as either Hana or Ka. hence Kayo-chin

see page 100 of this thread for Owly in denial!

PK Gaming

as I explained a few days back, when words are put together in combination words, the first syllable gains a breathing mark (eg. ka -> ga, ha->pa/ba, sa->za. like blue "ao" and sky "sora" into aozora or death "shini" and god "kami" into shinigami). hence RinPana (or look at After School Navigators NicoRinPana). as for Hanayo's nickname of Kayo, someone else pointed out that that's a misread (possibly) of the first kanji in her name which can be read as either Hana or Ka. hence Kayo-chin

see page 100 of this thread for Owly in denial!

Ahh, so that's it. Thanks for the rundown!

Crescent-

Nice stats motoki! We should do more of these group draws

maybe I'll be the lucky one next time around

GrandHusk

I rehosted it. Can't you click on it? It will grow bigger that way or if you are on mobile open up in a new tab with just the image. But what it points out is the split between R SR and UR. If we look at the graph seems about right that 10% of the cards where SR and 1 % SR :p
Oh... Yes, I can see the pie now

6lty7gY.gif

Top Bottom