• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Mokoi

Banned
e6plCRv.png

LL
OvUnef7.png

Aikatsu! vs LL
Yes I would say this is accurate.
Edit: Yeah I fucked up the normie sorter. Misclicked on a an inferior idol instead of Nun. Nun didn't even make top 5. lol

Mashi

Neo Member

I'm joining too!!!

I've discovered also that Owlowiscious and I are basically archenemies.

also here to say that i hate the pure songs in the score match because i cant s-rank them and ive gotten them like 3/4 of the time

CoinArt

I think I've finally gotten used to the larger screen of my new phone. It helps that I no longer have to deal with a split second of delay and can hit consecutive nearby notes without one dropping (as at the end of No Brand Girls, which I used to be unable to maintain a combo through without having perfect lock active and intentionally slowing down). Also no more stutter when I get a text message!

Now back to my regularly scheduled mediocrity.

Qurex

Neo Member
Sunday, 11th January 2015.
NHK E TV Law of R μ’s Live appearance (NHK Eテレ「Rの法則」にμ’s生出演決定!)

μ’s will make a live appearance on the program Law of R (Rの法則」に, R no Housoku)

Broadcast date: Monday, 16th February 6:55 PM JST - 7:25 PM JST (9:55 AM UTC - 10:25 AM UTC) - live broadcast

http://www.nhk.or.jp/rhousoku/index.html

-----------------

As far I can tell it's some sort of educational variety program.

fek

Sunday, 11th January 2015.
NHK E TV Law of R μ’s Live appearance (NHK Eテレ「Rの法則」にμ’s生出演決定!)

μ’s will make a live appearance on the program Law of R (Rの法則」に, R no Housoku)

Broadcast date: Monday, 16th February 6:55 PM JST - 7:25 PM JST (9:55 AM UTC - 10:25 AM UTC) - live broadcast

http://www.nhk.or.jp/rhousoku/index.html

-----------------

As far I can tell it's some sort of educational variety program.
This will be fun!

Yui

In a way I don't want the events to end

I am afraid of the voting results

Oh god, I almost forgot. Will Kotori safe us from a total Maki domination?
Will Umi ever leave Japan? And has anybody seen Rin after her race with the lions?

Next week on LLSIF!

GoXDS

go Umi! Kotori/Maki/Eli all already have UR Attendance cards! if Umi somehow wins, my top 4 will all have one~ eh, maybe Kotori isn't top 4 but *shrug*

chrono01

I know this is probably random, but sheep Kotori is cuteness personified. I have her SR idolized, and find myself constantly choosing her as my main/leader, just so I can listen to her.

"I'm a sheep! It's so much fun being so fluffy."

"Look, so fluffy and soft to the touch... I'd love it if you could pet me."

It's mostly the way she says it. So uguuu.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So when is the Love Live anime spinoff with all the Normals from the game?

After winning the Love Live μ's moved on and has not been heard of since. Then six years later they re-emerged, seemingly unchanged as if they had not aged one bit. However something was slightly off about them. They called themselves 'The Students of Otonokizaka Academy' and never referred to each other by their real names but rather characteristics like Aspiring Student or Cheeky Student. Then when more than just nine of them appeared people realised that something was definitely off, an army of μ's like clones started to descend upon Tokyo forcing total μ's domination. Everywhere you went it was μ's, music, merchandise, people. It was no happy holiday. Luckily, before the real μ's left they had set up an idol society at Otonokizaka Academy and there was a new generation of aspiring idols to take their place. With the sphygμ's of music slowly weakening, it was up to this new band of idols to bring back the spirit of the Love Live back to Tokyo and even find out what happened to the original μ's.

Crescent-

After winning the Love Live μ's moved on and has not been heard of since. Then six years later they re-emerged, seemingly unchanged as if they had not aged one bit. However something was slightly off about them. They called themselves 'The Students of Otonokizaka Academy' and never referred to each other by their real names but rather characteristics like Aspiring Student or Cheeky Student. Then when more than just nine of them appeared people realised that something was definitely off, an army of μ's like clones started to descend upon Tokyo forcing total μ's domination. Everywhere you went it was μ's, music, merchandise, people. It was no happy holiday. Luckily, before the real μ's left they had set up an idol society at Otonokizaka Academy and there was a new generation of aspiring idols to take their place. With the sphygμ's of music slowly weakening, it was up to this new band of idols to bring back the spirit of the Love Live back to Tokyo and even find out what happened to the original μ's.

I would watch this if Mucho Student is in it.

Yaari

I know this is probably random, but sheep Kotori is cuteness personified. I have her SR idolized, and find myself constantly choosing her as my main/leader, just so I can listen to her.

"I'm a sheep! It's so much fun being so fluffy."

"Look, so fluffy and soft to the touch... I'd love it if you could pet me."

It's mostly the way she says it. So uguuu.

She came up randomly this morning and threw out that line. Love the Kotori cards, best voice.

I hope the last special box for Kotori event is the second years, I have 100 loveca ready to go

I wonder if there is a pattern for the special boxes
the boxes are patterned to contain the following:
UR for you, UR for you, SR for you, UR for you, nothing for owl, SR for you.

chrono01

The way she says some of her normal phrases are pretty cute too, like "what were you just doing?" and "that tickles". I have October Kotori (gym clothes) un-idolized in JP and she has a whistle so she makes a whistle sound, it's too cute.
Nice, I can't wait for that one.

She came up randomly this morning and threw out that line. Love the Kotori cards, best voice.
She really does have the best voice. It just melts the heart. ;_;

Finally got her.

HNNNNGGG she looks so great in this card!
More Kotori.

Congrats!

Top Bottom