• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

m0t0k1

I see we are posting random things guess ill join in with some random LL mad videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Un7Phgx_jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG67QcZOMko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KLLd4gR-BU

Bigger pic of Honoka posted by raven in the DOA thread:
1421156855842giut7.jpg

m0t0k1

I was thinking the same thing. Still, pretty funny/cool. Was this meant to be a Love Live reference or is it just a kinda coincidence?

No this was not meant as a reference. I guess the designers at Tecmo Koei love the LL games :p But the new characters have been catering to attract new kind of fans with marie rose for example.

DiGiKerot

Hmmm, maybe it's just me, the iOS version, or the UK, but the money cost of Love Gems seems to have been bumped up in the last week. For example, 86 cost £39.99 now instead of the £34.99 they were as recently as last week.

-edit- Oh, joy, European tax laws. Maybe I should just by a cheap android device and do an account transfer...

Kumubou

I believe this will be an Last Round exclusive :( This is the only picture we have of her now. If i will find a better picture ill be sure to post it.
Any current copies of DoA5U will be able to buy the new characters as DLC when LR comes out, so you can get your honking on with the last-gen versions. I don't know how long you would want to stick to the last-gen versions though, as apparently they're going to have to cut off DLC for the PS360 version at some point.

JoeFu

Banned
Well, Naruto bread finally found its way as my avatar :(

wow at the ios/android UK pricing. ios users getting super ripped off.

GrandHusk

I'm a bit late to the party but didn't had time to post in this thread.
here is my LL rank.
MHqXxYR.png

heh the top 5 is correct, but didn't expect to have Nico too low
Well, Naruto bread finally found its way as my avatar
Oh naruto bread I remember you. :D
was himemiya who did it?

going to miss seeing Eli inside the bread every time you post.

Or I just stay a cheap bastard and don't pay a penny for any loveca.
I like the way you think my friend.

top of the page best girl
source

Qurex

Neo Member
Countdown until the end of the English Event on Thursday, 15th January at 8:00 AM UTC.
t1421308800z0.png

Countdown until the end of the Japanese Event on Thursday, 15th January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM GMT].
t1421301600z0.png

--------------------

Last chance to vote for the campaigns. Voting for both versions ends at the same time, [EN - 6:00 AM UTC / JP - 3:00 PM JST] on Thursday, 15th January.
This is the same time as when the JP event ends.

Himemiya

When Kotori events ends, its back to grinding song unlocks for FP. I also still need to FC Datte Datte aa Mujou, Kodoku na Heaven, Happy Maker and Loveless World (all on Hard)

Those are tricky even for Hard imo. Especially Loveless World.

I'll be so happy that EN's getting Loveless World after the update <3

JoeFu

Banned
I'm a bit late to the party but didn't had time to post in this thread.
here is my LL rank.
MHqXxYR.png

heh the top 5 is correct, but didn't expect to have Nico too low

Oh naruto bread I remember you. :D
was himemiya who did it?

going to miss seeing Eli inside the bread every time you post.

I like the way you think my friend.

top of the page best girl

source

I had to change avatar because I gave up watching Ronja, which was the show I traded with himemiya! And this is only til Feb first.

Also forgot there was a better version lol

Zantar

Neo Member
So I just started this game a couple of days ago. Damn this game is surprisingly addictive, I've already started a JPN game as well as the ENG version @_@ (I have never seen the anime or anything before this haha)

Just got a quick question with the event ending, what will the daily login bonuses change to afterwards? Currently the 6 day bonus is an UR card, will this disappear even though i've started the track when the event ends?

JoeFu

Banned
So I just started this game a couple of days ago. Damn this game is surprisingly addictive, I've already started a JPN game as well as the ENG version @_@ (I have never seen the anime or anything before this haha)

Just got a quick question with the event ending, what will the daily login bonuses change to afterwards? Currently the 6 day bonus is an UR card, will this disappear even though i've started the track when the event ends?

The UR Bonus is a special promo for the end/beginning of the year. They have those sometimes. I think JP had one in the summer for Eli last year. Welcome to the game and thread! Be sure to check out the anime if you want to learn more about the characters haha. I thought it was pretty funny.

Crescent-

Welcome to the thread!

To add more info from joefu's answer, there are 2 login bonuses, 1 which spans a month (which is the regular login bonuses, every month you get one), and another which is the login bonus from special events, in this case a promo UR is given out for having logged in 5 times within a month.

And I don't think you can get the UR if you started only today/yesterday, since (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you have to get the fifth login bonus which is the UR on the 15th of January since that's when the promo ends.

BTW I got a starter JP account with an UR Kotori in it if you want since I don't use it. Just tell me if you want it, I'll PM you the transfer passcode. It doesn't have the promo UR Maki though since I haven't logged in since early December.

Zantar

Neo Member
Thank you everyone for the replies and the welcome! That answers my question nicely :)

Unfortunate that I'll miss out on the UR bonus, but I'm sure I'll pull one at some point.. xD

The UR Bonus is a special promo for the end/beginning of the year. They have those sometimes. I think JP had one in the summer for Eli last year. Welcome to the game and thread! Be sure to check out the anime if you want to learn more about the characters haha. I thought it was pretty funny.

I will definitely check out the anime at some point heh. I've never watched an idol anime before so it'll definitely be interesting.

Welcome to the thread!

To add more info from joefu's answer, there are 2 login bonuses, 1 which spans a month (which is the regular login bonuses, every month you get one), and another which is the login bonus from special events, in this case a promo UR is given out for having logged in 5 times within a month.

And I don't think you can get the UR if you started only today/yesterday, since (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you have to get the fifth login bonus which is the UR on the 15th of January since that's when the promo ends.

BTW I got a starter JP account with an UR Kotori in it if you want since I don't use it. Just tell me if you want it, I'll PM you the transfer passcode. It doesn't have the promo UR Maki though since I haven't logged in since early December.

Woah, thanks for the offer. I want to see what I can pull with my first 10+1 when I get 50 Loveca in a few days. If I don't pull anything good I would love to take you up on that!

Crescent-

Woah, thanks for the offer. I want to see what I can pull with my first 10+1 when I get 50 Loveca in a few days. If I don't pull anything good I would love to take you up on that!

Sure thing, just let me know what OS are you playing on, so I can use up the love gem if you're playing on iOS.

And in case you're wondering, this is the UR on my account:

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/images/d/d1/Kotori_smile_ur476.jpg

Good luck on your first 10+1 pull!

Zantar

Neo Member

m0t0k1

I'm playing on iOS. And that card is.. beautiful D:

On another note I pulled this card from the blue ticket.

Got the biggest shock when I saw it had 1 all stat haha.

The blue tickets are there to do special draws. If you use 1 you get one of the family from the Muses. So you got nicos sister. These cards are for raising the effect stats on your better cards. So you can't use this one in your team. If you collect 5 of those blue tickets you can do a special draw which always gives you a SR or higher. The best thing is that it also raises the chance of getting an UR to 20%. So we usually save up the tickets to get to 5. You get a blue ticket by leveling up 20 levels or doing a 10+1 draw.

Crescent-

I am soo salty i don't have that card ;_; My next goal is to get an idolised SR someday. Next goal is that Kotori!

We should probably trade accounts, I got too much Kotori on both JP and EN accounts, every time I got an SR that I can idolize it's Kotori lol (got like 2 idolized Kotoris in each account).

Eli on the other hand.... never came to me except for event SRs

I'm playing on iOS. And that card is.. beautiful D:

On another note I pulled this card from the blue ticket.

Got the biggest shock when I saw it had 1 all stat haha.

Alright if you're gonna take the account I'll deplete the love gems for extra spaces then. And you should keep the blue tickets until you have 5 of them, it's gonna give you a single draw with a 80% chance of an SR and 20% chance of an UR, which is Godsend really.

That card actually have 1 in each stat because it functions to increase a rare card's skill level with the same attribute (in this case, cool).

Edit: motoki apparently already replied ahead of me

m0t0k1

We should probably trade accounts, I got too much Kotori on both JP and EN accounts, every time I got an SR that I can idolize it's Kotori lol (got like 2 idolized Kotoris in each account).

Eli on the other hand.... never came to me except for event SRs

It used to be an Eli rain for me. I got 2 SR eli as my first SR in the game and 2 event Eli SR
+ the Summer special UR. So i have some nice Eli. Recently i have been getting Hanayos and Rins. Is it that hard to get a KOTORI!!!!

Some other news LL is doing a collaboration with the shrine they have in the anime. Nozomi is now their official mascot :D
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-01-06/love-live-collaborates-with-kanda-myoujin-shrine-this-may/.82914

I wonder how people who visit these shrine seriously think of all the anime tie ins that happen.

Might be used to it there since it's the shrine that's right next to Akihabara.

Probably more strange for people when it's places in out of the way small towns that gets featured.

Himemiya

Hey welcome! The promo URs (for example, the Kotori you're missing) are decided by in-game votes. 6 hours remain to choose the next promo card (scroll down the notices). Though I'm sure most in the thread have voted, you're new so I will leave this gif
VoteHanayo
for no reason, really, just leaving it here...

qoSbUwN.gif

Zantar

Neo Member
Hey welcome! The promo URs (for example, the Kotori you're missing) are decided by in-game votes. 6 hours remain to choose the next promo card (scroll down the notices). Though I'm sure most in the thread have voted, you're new so I will leave this gif
VoteHanayo
for no reason, really, just leaving it here...

Thanks! Though I've already voted for Eli in the English version heh
No regrets
:D

Haven't done so on JP yet tho so I'll vote there now =)

GoXDS

Just when I thought I'd make it through some events without my fingers hurting I had to play a bit to be safe in the top 1000 for Nico. But I should be okay and my fingers can rest now. Good luck to everyone and btw Kotori is still dumb.

so close! I really want to see a full Nico Nico "Smile", too. can't even get a full Harasho! ;_;

Top Bottom