• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

Just when I thought I'd make it through some events without my fingers hurting I had to play a bit to be safe in the top 1000 for Nico. But I should be okay and my fingers can rest now. Good luck to everyone and btw Kotori is still dumb.
As expected, the competition grew fierce in the last couple of hours.

I'm currently burning Loveca to try to stay within the Top 1000. >_<

Edit:

Well, the final score for me is 65,571. That should be enough for the Top 1000. Hopefully.

CoinArt

I'm just glad that I can stop compulsively playing this thing every few hours. I only play events for the SRs, and two at a time is too much. From here on out I'm only doing one event at most, and only if I like the card.

I told myself the same thing two events ago.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
Congrats to everyone who placed high in the event and got their cards!!!

I decided to go ahead and use up my scouting tickets

Rare Smile Nico in EN

and

Ime92yj.jpg

The luck is too much for me this year.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My result from my ticket.

VxG9SUk.jpg

Eagle eyed readers may notice I already got her before. So I could potentially idolise my first SR.

Hachitora

Hope everyone did as well as they wanted to for the event. I stopped after I got the card, so I just kinda sat and watched as everyone rushed at the end.
Ime92yj.jpg

The luck is too much for me this year.

My result from my ticket.

VxG9SUk.jpg

Eagle eyed readers may notice I already got her before. So I could potentially idolise my first SR.
Nice luck. And BG, you lucky duck you, you have animal Maki. I'll steal that somehow.

m0t0k1

So many nice SR cards congratz guys! I only got 4 extra loveca out of the event. But i did quit after getting the single SR kotori :p

m0t0k1

Used 19 loveca for Nico event and got my Cowgirl Nico. My scouting ticket in JP was just an old Nozomi Rare. Nozomi magnet still on so far.

too bad, that Nico is pretty cute

Nice ranking safs too bad you didn't get anything good with your scouting ticket.

Crescent-

Just realized that it's Kayo-chin's birthday on the 17th, we should get free love gems and the announcement of her nendoroid as well then. Umi's nendoroid's still 2 months away though, which is what I'm waiting for.

fek

Tried two more pulls for Nico UR and only 1 SR on both. Not even one of the new ones.

Have you seen S2 yet? Go do that!

Also this goes out to Safs or anyone else who's close to getting the new Kayo-chin idolized: pretty please post a pic of her after the special practice curtain thing.
Is this what you were looking for?

Qurex

Neo Member
Oh naruto bread I remember you. :D
was himemiya who did it?

going to miss seeing Eli inside the bread every time you post.

Perhaps Joe could use this Naruto Eli Bread?

8J5M2hd.png

I don't think it looks as good though,
nor do I think Joe will be happy about this.

Bonus version.
I don't think Joe will appreciate this one either.

----------------------------

Tried doing a single draw for UR Honoka, of course I didn't get her.
Got Nozomi though.

I'm wondering if I should use my uncollected Loveca and do a 10+1. I should have enough.

----------------------------

Wednesday, 14th Janauary 2015

Information about the general sale of the Love Live! 5th Anniversary Commerative frame stamp sheet from Japanese Mail. The stamps are based off the CD album art.

It is now available for purchase naionwide admin divisions from the cental post offices in each prefecture.
Also on sale from the Japanese Mail webshop. http://www.shop.post.japanpost.jp/

Set Contents:

1x frame stamp sheet, 52 yen stamps 10 pieces.

1x A3 folded cardboard mount

1x Clear file

2000 yen / set ( including tax)

Details on the homepage of Japanese Mail.

PDF - Press Release
PDF - Contains images of the set
PDF - Lists participating post offices

Basically, a repeat of a previous news announcement.

Himemiya

Perhaps Joe could use this Naruto Eli Bread?

8J5M2hd.png

I don't think it looks as good though,
nor do I think Joe will be happy about this.

Bonus version.
I don't think Joe will appreciate this one either.

Considering the avatar is a penalty, Joe's happiness isn't a concern.
ooooooooh

I do like it, but it has a side-effect of tarnishing Eli. What did Eli do to deserve this??? Well she did piss off some posters here I guess... tsuntsun_Hime will get a kick out of this.

chrono01

You guys and getting an SR with your Scouting Tickets! The only thing I've ever received [and I've used at least 8 of them] were useless Rare. :/

Congrats, though!

Zantar

Neo Member
Did my first 10+1 pull the other day on my ENG version! (It was the BiBi scouting event thing)

Got 2 SRs, pretty happy with that. Gonna try grind another 50 love gems before the current event runs out for the garunteed SR :)

that's pretty good! if you must place 1 in each, I'd agree with all of them though Hanayo and Kotori maybe switched. Lawful is hard to choose Good/Evil/Neutral, too imo
I'd flip nozomi and eli, too. Eli was all about saving the school the lawful way, and Nozomi was true to whatever the cards told her

Himemiya

The "black cube" is actually a traditional new year thing.

See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osechi

for more details.

Needed the more Japanese culture-inclined to answer me because I was so confused lol so thanks.

Did my first 10+1 pull the other day on my ENG version! (It was the BiBi scouting event thing)

Got 2 SRs, pretty happy with that. Gonna try grind another 50 love gems before the current event runs out for the garunteed SR :)

Wuh...I'm guessing you knew this was a risk and very likely you'd only get Rs if you weren't lucky. Congrats on the SRs!

Top Bottom