• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

GoXDS

Did my first 10+1 pull the other day on my ENG version! (It was the BiBi scouting event thing)

Got 2 SRs, pretty happy with that. Gonna try grind another 50 love gems before the current event runs out for the garunteed SR :)

nice! as mentioned, that was a risk. ofc, for my first 3 10+1 pulls ever, I did them outside of guaranteed SR period BUT I got 1 UR, 2 SR, 2 SR respectively ;D. 1st 10+1 draw during a guaranteed SR period, I only got 1. *shrug*

Zantar

Neo Member
Wuh...I'm guessing you knew this was a risk and very likely you'd only get Rs if you weren't lucky. Congrats on the SRs!

Yeah I knew it was a risk haha. I felt like living on the edge ;D Plus those 3 are my current favourite girls xD

nice! as mentioned, that was a risk. ofc, for my first 3 10+1 pulls ever, I did them outside of guaranteed SR period BUT I got 1 UR, 2 SR, 2 SR respectively ;D. 1st 10+1 draw during a guaranteed SR period, I only got 1. *shrug*

Nice! Ofc lol, how could it be anything other than that xD

How often do these gaurunteed SR periods come about btw?

GoXDS

Used my scouting ticket after making a prayer to the rice goddess

It's Maki but I'll take it.

I just did a 10+1 pull from Hanayo's bonus 5 Love Gems and get the same one!
OJg08OT.png
too bad all 10 of the Rares I got failed to increase Skill lvls of those I fed to (granted, they were Lvl 4, 6, 5, and 7)
Yeah I knew it was a risk haha. I felt like living on the edge ;D Plus those 3 are my current favourite girls xD

Nice! Ofc lol, how could it be anything other than that xD

How often do these gaurunteed SR periods come about btw?

at the end of each event so twice a month. and special boxes are 3 or 2 during each event so 4-6 times a month

Markun

Worth it.

Totally! My good friend that I met on EN SIF plays KanColle too so he was the final push I needed to actually do all the stuff.
He also got me playing KanColle Male edition . He's a terrible influence on me.

KanColle's a lot of fun! It's also relaxing in a weird way since I'm not too hardcore on it unlike SIF so I just pick it up and play whenever I feel like it. Still haven't found a favorite ship though.

GoXDS

Funny, and the irony is that Kayo-chin granted me that Maki but my weakest Pure card on my team is an older Kayo-chin so she will be replaced by Maki. Kayo-chin sacrificing herself for the team.

my Pure Team is my strongest and had 7 SR and 1 UR +Chrstimas Kotori (all Pure) so now I need to replace Kayo-chin's bff, Rin (Event). at least I have 8 Perfect Makers now and finally FC'ed Natsuiro~

Qurex

Neo Member
Happy Birthday Hanayo!
---------------------
Friday, 16th January 2015

---------------------
Change in broadcast time for the rebroadcast of the third episode of the anime on several stations.

Not going to go into detail for this.
---------------------
New Love Live! TVCMs and Street Vision CMs

New special CMs for the New Year Period are being broadcast in 10 areas on TV stations and street vision nationwide.

TVCM, 10 versions.
Love Live! Popular Blu-ray Series Now on Sale TVCM [ラブライブ!Blu-rayシリーズ好評発売中TVCM]
  1. Nagano Ver. - Honoka [長野編:穂乃果]
    YouTube Niconico
  2. Chiba Ver. - Eli [千葉編:絵里]
    YouTube Niconico
  3. Hokkaido Ver. - Kotori [北海道編:ことり]
    YouTube Niconico
  4. Aichi Ver. - Umi [愛知編:海未]
    YouTube Niconico
  5. Fukuoka Ver. - Rin [福岡編:凛]
    YouTube Niconico
  6. Kanagawa Ver. - Maki [神奈川編:真姫]
    YouTube Niconico
  7. Osaka Ver. - Nozomi [大阪編:希]
    YouTube Niconico
  8. Hiroshima Ver. - Hanayo [広島編:花陽]
    YouTube Niconico
  9. Miyagi Ver. - Nico [宮城編:にこ]
    YouTube Niconico
  10. Tokyo Ver. - μ’s [東京編:μ’s]
    YouTube Niconico
Street Vision CMs, 10 versions [街頭ビジョン用CM全10種]
Love Live! Every place vision BD & CD 15 Second CM [ラブライブ!各地ビジョン用BD&CD15秒CM]
  1. Nagano Ver. - Honoka [長野編:穂乃果]
    YouTube Niconico
  2. Chiba Ver. - Eli [千葉編:絵里]
    YouTube Niconico
  3. Hokkaido Ver. - Kotori [北海道編:ことり]
    YouTube Niconico
  4. Aichi Ver. - Umi [愛知編:海未]
    YouTube Niconico
  5. Fukuoka Ver. - Rin [福岡編:凛]
    YouTube Niconico
  6. Kanagawa Ver. - Maki [神奈川編:真姫]
    YouTube Niconico
  7. Osaka Ver. - Nozomi [大阪編:希]
    YouTube Niconico
  8. Hiroshima Ver. - Hanayo [広島編:花陽]
    YouTube Niconico
  9. Miyagi Ver. - Nico [宮城編:にこ]
    YouTube Niconico
  10. Tokyo Ver. - μ’s [東京編:μ’s]
    YouTube Niconico
---------------------
Web Radio µ's Public Relations Department ~NicoRinPana~ 68th episode

The 68th episode of Nicorinpana is now available until Wednesday 28th January 2015 11:59 AM JST [2:59 AM GMT].
The next episode will be available from Wednesday, 28th January 2015 12:00 PM JST [3:00 AM GMT].

http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/lovelive_ms - Direct links: Android/PC iPhone
http://www.onsen.ag/ - http://www.onsen.ag/program/lovelive2/

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I think Nico for the killer and Rin for the first victim.

I think Alisa would be the killer and Kotori would be the first.

If the killer has to be muse then Hanayo and the riceball gets it first! Actually Honoka would be the killer and Anju would be the first victim!

If it HAS to be both muse members I'd say ... Nozomi is the killer and Hanayo goes first.

fek

Had another LL-related dream

I was watching µ's (as in the seiyuu) on like a variety show. Everyone was there and I'm not sure what was going on exactly, like I think they did songs with random choreography (or none at all). Anyway Rippi and Nanjolno were good at that. Like they made an effort where everyone else was just yelling and jumping around. There seemed to be a big focus on Kussun, she might have been hosting it, like a Kussun Fight Club. And now because it has to get more weird, speaking of Kussun, I saw her panties (only because she jumped and her skirt flipped up!). So they weren't wearing those frilly puffy things they wear underneath at Lives.
Her panties were green.
Maybe that was some sub-conscious excitement for her photobook.

Then I was playing a Love Live game on my TV, so it was a console game, a rhythm game I guess but I only remember the loading screens. During the loading screens, before and after songs, the seiyuu would dance. And one loading screen I kept getting, was some random girl, but she was dressed like this teacher from SIF so I guess that is confirmation on SIF characters being put into other things! Look for Sasahara-sensei in the movie first then the PS3 game
or maybe Wii U.
That would have to be in a live program, I'm sure they would cut that out if it was recorded, or maybe you were watching in the audience in the studio? Let's keep an eye open for that NHK program they will be in next month
And with the 5th live coming maybe we will get an announcement for this game too!

Love Live =
GAF's 3rd best rhythm games of the year
5th best high quality game
Not bad

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
See I thought Kayo-chin would be first too, but she would be like "dareka tasukete" and Rin would come to help her.

But then while the killer/monster is distracted, Rin tells Kayo-chin to run away. The rest of movie Kayo-chin sees her friends become victims too, and she gears up for revenge.
Kayo-chin would be too distracted with the rice she's making and doesn't notice the killer through the steam of the rice. Poor kayochin

GoXDS

for those that play the JP ver. as well, the EX songs do come back, right? so we can complete the Song rewards later?

Kumubou

for those that play the JP ver. as well, the EX songs do come back, right? so we can complete the Song rewards later?
They're already being re-run in the EN version, and the song rewards carry over when the charts come back in rotation, so you're fine.

JoeFu

Banned
When should we expect the next JP event? I haven't played it in a while since I'm close to a level up. I want to play the new EX song :(

Qurex

Neo Member
I think Alisa would be the killer and Kotori would be the first.

If the killer has to be muse then Hanayo and the riceball gets it first! Actually Honoka would be the killer and Anju would be the first victim!

If it HAS to be both muse members I'd say ... Nozomi is the killer and Hanayo goes first.
See I thought Kayo-chin would be first too, but she would be like "dareka tasukete" and Rin would come to help her.

But then while the killer/monster is distracted, Rin tells Kayo-chin to run away. The rest of movie Kayo-chin sees her friends become victims too, and she gears up for revenge.

This reminds me of that one Pixiv comic. Some of what tsuntsun_Hime said is kinda similar to parts of it.

I probably should have chose a more interesting part...

---------------
Saturday, 17th January 2015

Information of a new product from Good Smile Company.

Nendoroid Koizumi Hanayo
Although she has a mild and gentle personality, however with an extraordinary passion towards idols and white rice, Koizumi Hanayo wearing the costume from "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" has been made into a Nendoroid!
[温和でおっとりした性格ながら、アイドルと白いご飯には並々ならぬ情熱をかたむける「小泉花陽」が、“僕らは今のなかで”の衣装でねんどろいど化!]

Please enjoy combining with the seperately sold Nendoroid μ’s members. [別売りのねんどろいどμ’sメンバーと組み合わせてお楽しみください。]

Merchandise Information: ABS & ATBC-PVC prepainted poseable figure. Non Scale. Specially attached pedastal. Total height: about 100mm.
Sales: Good Smile Company

Good Smile Company official site: http://www.goodsmile.info/
Good Smile Company official blog "Kaho-tan Blog": http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/

---------------
Sunday, 18th January 2015

Information of mail order items from Broccoli.

From Broccoli is information of Love Live Comic Market 87 merchandise for mail order. Please see the home page of the official Brocolli store for details

1. Microfiber mega bath towel part 2 "cheer!" - 1 type [マイクロファイバーメガバスタオルPart.2「cheer!」 1種]
    Price: 12,000 yen + tax
    Size of item: 800 x 1800 mm
    Material: microfiber material
    Weight: 590g
  2. Art blanket Part.2 - 3 types [アートケットPart.2 3種]
    Price: 4,000 yen + tax
    Size: 750 (width) x 1000 (length) mm
    Material: microfiber, reverse side fleece [表マイクロファイバー製、裏フリース]
    Weight: 426 g
  3. Cap Part.2 - 9 types [キャップPart.2 9種]
    Price: 3000 yen + tax
    Size: free size (57cm - 60 cm) [フリー(57cm~60cm)]
    Materials: cloth section - cotton mesh polyester, band - plastic
    Weight: 90 g
  4. B2 clear poster - 5 types [B2クリアポスター 5種]
    Price:2000 yen
    Size: 515 x 728 mm, thickness 0.2 mm
    Package: PP case 520 x 50 x 50mm [パッケージ:PPケース 520×50×50m]
    Weight: 300g
Items are in limited quantity, scheduled shipping is in the middle of March 2015

Broccoli official store: http://store.broccoli.co.jp/ec/cmShopTopPage1.html

A Love Live! fair will be held simultaneously at both Animate and GAMERS.

Animate
Love Live! Fair in Animate 2015 Winter

Date: Saturday, 24th January - Sunday, 22nd February
Stores: All Animate stores and the online shop
Details: Throughout the period, for every 1,000 yen in purchases of related merchandise (BD, DVD, CD, Books, Goods), you get a Clear Card (10 types) as a random present! One of the designs for the 10 types is a secret!
[期間中、関連商品(BD、DVD、CD 、書籍、グッズ)を ご購入・ご予約内金1,000円ごとに1枚、【クリアカード(全10種)】をランダムでプレゼント! 特典の絵柄全10種の内1種はシークレット!]

In addition, for related merchandise purchases of 5,000 yen or more, the live held in Saitama Super Arena on Saturday, 31st January - Sunday, 1st February, the live goods poster autographed by the cast, application form will be given to 3 people!
[さらに、関連商品をご購入・ご予約内金5,000円以上の方には、 1月31日(土)・2月1日(日)さいたまスーパーアリーナにて開催されるライブの 【キャスト様直筆サイン入りライブグッズポスター】が3名様に当たる応募用紙をお渡しします!]
[Not sure I got this part right]

http://www.animate-onlineshop.jp/special/lovelive/pc/

GAMERS
Love Live! Fair in GAMERS 2015 Winter

Date: Saturday, 24th January - Sunday, 22nd February
Stores: All GAMERS stores and the online shop
Details: Throughout the period, for every 1,000 yen in purchases of related merchandise (BD, DVD, CD, Books, Goods), you get a Sticker (10 types) as a random present! One of the designs for the 10 types is a secret!
[期間中、関連商品(BD、DVD、CD 、書籍、グッズ)を ご購入・ご予約内金1,000円ごとに1枚、【ステッカー(全10種)】をランダムでプレゼント! 特典の絵柄全10種の内1種はシークレット!]

In addition, for related merchandise purchases of 5,000 yen or more, the live held in Saitama Super Arena on Saturday, 31st January - Sunday, 1st February, the live goods poster autographed by the cast, application form will be given to 3 people!
[さらに、関連商品をご購入・ご予約内金5,000円以上の方には、 1月31日(土)・2月1日(日)さいたまスーパーアリーナにて開催されるライブの 【キャスト様直筆サイン入りライブグッズポスター】が3名様に当たる応募用紙をお渡しします!]
[Not sure I got this part right]

http://www.anibro.jp/fair/9902/

elhaym

I figured I may as well post this here because it's -somewhat- close to idols! (At least, it's music related...)

I'm still here in Las Vegas, and I have to say that even coming from the east coast this was definitely worth it. JAM Project is awesome, and Yoko Ishida covered God Knows. I think I was about dead from that. Oh! To relate it to Love Live, Sasaki Sayaka (Who sang the Nichijou ED Zzz on the 2nd day!!) mentioned that she's going to have a cover album coming out in I think March, and mentioned Love Live by name! Now I also need to look into the music by at least two other artists who I hadn't known about before - Faylan and ChouCho.

To top it off, I used all my luck for the year and won tickets to the VIP meet & greet to get to chat with JAM Project and Yousei Teikoku, as well as an autograph session.

And then finishing off my luck completely, I also won THIS:

I was honestly speechless, I never win anything. =p

Anyway, even without µ's, this was a fantastic live and I'm really glad I decided to travel for it.

Markun

I figured I may as well post this here because it's -somewhat- close to idols! (At least, it's music related...)

I'm still here in Las Vegas, and I have to say that even coming from the east coast this was definitely worth it. JAM Project is awesome, and Yoko Ishida covered God Knows. I think I was about dead from that. Oh! To relate it to Love Live, Sasaki Sayaka (Who sang the Nichijou ED Zzz on the 2nd day!!) mentioned that she's going to have a cover album coming out in I think March, and mentioned Love Live by name! Now I also need to look into the music by at least two other artists who I hadn't known about before - Faylan and ChouCho.

To top it off, I used all my luck for the year and won tickets to the VIP meet & greet to get to chat with JAM Project and Yousei Teikoku, as well as an autograph session.

And then finishing off my luck completely, I also won THIS:

I was honestly speechless, I never win anything. =p

Anyway, even without µ's, this was a fantastic live and I'm really glad I decided to travel for it.

You got to talk to Jam Project...

You really are one lucky guy! Glad to see you had a good time!

Markun

Medley festival continues with the first years, a little late for her birthday, but it's Kayo-chin's turn!

pls give support tickets

There's also a slight change with this Score Match. All difficulties will have 8 songs from each attribute to select from the song pool. In other words, all difficulties now have 24 songs to choose from!

Oh, and I really like the fact that this Hanayo seems to match last year's Score Match Rin fairy outfit!

Hachitora

That's cool elhaym, sounds like it was pretty nice!

Also, got my LL blu-ray thingy today =w=

Medley festival continues with the first years, a little late for her birthday, but it's Kayo-chin's turn!

Card looks cute. Dunno if I'll be able to rank high enough for her again. Last medley event was real time consuming to rank high for Maki.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are VIP meet and greets actual sit down and have a nice little chat over a cup of tea sessions or do you just sake their hand, say "I love your work darling, always been a big fan" and then get an autograph like the way they always depict those idol hand shaking events?

Crescent-

so does this mean goodbye Score matches? =D not that I play JP so that'll be in a long while

Probably not, they're just reducing token events because there are only little amounts of songs which are not released yet in the game to be used for the token events.

With score matches and medley fest they can use songs already released so they can keep the game alive for much longer. I kinda wish they start using/releasing full versions of the songs though, would be so challenging to FC them.

Top Bottom