• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Himemiya

Medley festival continues with the first years, a little late for her birthday, but it's Kayo-chin's turn!
K tier 1 time. Does anyone who ranked last time have tips on playing efficiently and getting hella points? Don't have a lot of extra loveca to work with this time.

If I wasn't on mobile I'd try to find my posts about reserving LP and (not) dodging medley songs..and stuff. found them:
I'm gonna try a thing tonight. JP's medley event has basically given us the potential to have a reserve of LP. Could be really useful! Like if you wake up or have to go on a trip and you're like, "let's get this 60 LP out of the way...ugh I'd rather use it later". And so you can arrange the medley, quit the app, and let the LP bar fill up gradually some more while you do other things. I know the reserve lasts at least several hours but I want to make sure/see how long it really lasts, so more idolscience-ing will commence. Screenshotting to make sure this is the same line-up I see in 7.5ish hours:
So I left the JP game alone for more than 12 hours actually, and the same smile medley is still there. Looks like your LP and songs are safe for a long time.
There were more posts but it's basically this: You can't dodge songs, but you don't lose LP if you try (before you press start, or else it's treated like a quit/crash *be careful*). If you want to reserve do it after you see the LP bar deplete, and only go as far as the power-up screen. When you come back the team selection and power-ups are reset but the medley ain't changing.

pls give support tickets
+pls be smile

GoXDS

Probably not, they're just reducing token events because there are only little amounts of songs which are not released yet in the game to be used for the token events.

With score matches and medley fest they can use songs already released so they can keep the game alive for much longer. I kinda wish they start using/releasing full versions of the songs though, would be so challenging to FC them.

oh wait, I wasn't thinking straight. next event should've been Token. oops. I should sleep earlier
EDIT: top of page
91bdf749-s.jpg

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English Version is "Please... Notice me!" (はやく…振り向いて! , Hayaku... Furimuite!)

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Amulet" tokens.
Charm.png

The event will start on Tuesday, 20th January at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Friday, 30th January at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Toujou Nozomi (Shrine Maiden Ver.) [Super Rare #224]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3920, Pure: 3780, Cool: 4590
Appeal: Making a Prayer - For every 33 notes, there is a 40% chance of increasing player's score by 420 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Cool Heart - Increases Cool points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Smile Card, Kadota Tsurugi [Normal #223]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
Smile: 2100, Pure: 650, Cool: 940
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

The event song is "Binetsu kara Mystery (微熱からMystery, lit. A Mysterious Fever)".
This song is track 1 from lily white's second single of the same name, Binetsu kara Mystery (微熱からMystery, lit. A Mysterious Fever). It is sung by µ's sub-unit lily white, consisting of Sonoda Umi, Hoshizora Rin and Toujou Nozomi.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
yD8TiuG.png

From Tuesday, 27th January, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well an EX version will be available to play.
4x version costs 4x the tokens (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180). EX version costs 75 tokens. Neither of these count towards the Event Song Ranking.
There will also be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 20th January at 9:00 AM UTC.
t1421744400z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is "Medley Festival Round 2".
The event will start on Tuesday, 20th January at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Saturday, 31st January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

It is worth noting that this time, the Japanese event will run one day longer than the English event.

This time round there will be 8 songs in each attribute pool. 8 Smile, 8 Cool and 8 Pure, for a total of 24 songs.

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Koizumi Hanayo (Fairy Ver.)
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Tuesday, 20th January at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1421737200z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

chrono01

The next event for the English Version is "Please... Notice me!"

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Amulet" tokens.
Charm.png

The event will start on Tuesday, 20th January at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Friday, 30th January at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Toujou Nozomi (Shrine Maiden Ver.) [Super Rare #224]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3920, Pure: 3780, Cool: 4590
Appeal: Making a Prayer - For every 33 notes, there is a 40% chance of increasing player's score by 420 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Cool Heart - Increases Cool points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Smile Card, Kadota Tsurugi [Normal #223]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
Smile: 2100, Pure: 650, Cool: 940
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

The event song is "Binetsu kara Mystery (微熱からMystery, lit. A Mysterious Fever)".
This song is track 1 from lily white's second single of the same name, Binetsu kara Mystery (微熱からMystery, lit. A Mysterious Fever). It is sung by µ's sub-unit lily white, consisting of Sonoda Umi, Hoshizora Rin and Toujou Nozomi.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
yD8TiuG.png

From Tuesday, 27th January, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well an EX version will be available to play.
4x version costs 4x the tokens (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180). EX version costs 75 tokens. Neither of these count towards the Event Song Ranking.
There will also be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 20th January at 9:00 AM UTC.
t1421744400z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is "Medley Festival Round 1".

The event will start on Tuesday, 20th January at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Saturday, 31st January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

It is worth noting that this time, the Japanese event will run one day longer than the English event.

This time round there will be 8 songs in each attribute pool. 8 Smile, 8 Cool and 8 Pure, for a total of 24 songs.

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Koizumi Hanayo (Fairy Ver.)
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Tuesday, 20th January at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1421737200z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.
I'm looking forward to burning 30 Loveca to place within the Top 1000 since Klab doesn't seem interested in raising the cap. :(

Seriously, I really am excited. I need me that Nozomi card! It helps that my Cool team is my current weakest type, so I could really use it.

Hachitora

If you were a true Rin fan you would!

I just don't like her fairy card tbh >< Maybe if I didn't have a bunch of schoolwork I would go for it just because it's Rin.

Wait a sec, it's Rin, which means there won't be as much competition... Nah, wait, I have to save my gems for the Maki event that comes after. That card is too good.

Hachitora

So what's exactly the fastest way to get loveca when you first start?

Well the best way I can think of is to idolize the N cards. After that, max level and max bond them. Doing that will give you one loveca and add to the album rewards, which give you another loveca for each reward you clear.
Later on, you can play the EX songs which can give you quite a few if you can S-rank and FC them. You even get one for just beating it.

elhaym

Are VIP meet and greets actual sit down and have a nice little chat over a cup of tea sessions or do you just sake their hand, say "I love your work darling, always been a big fan" and then get an autograph like the way they always depict those idol hand shaking events?

This particular one was a Q&A session and like 30 mins "mingling" time which pretty much naturally fell into the "I love your work, etc etc etc." =p

The next event for the English Version is "Please... Notice me!"

Missing the one word that would have immediately forced me to uninstall the game. Phew.

elhaym

Man, I forgot how much fun Someday of My Life [EX] is. Didn't get anything good as rewards, but I like songs that I enjoy again.

(FU Loneliest Baby)

GoXDS

Try quoting the image next time, it decreases the size substantially.

I normally do that. I didn't this time so zantar can quote me and get the link. though then again...why didn't I just post the link without making an image out of it...

Qurex

Neo Member
This particular one was a Q&A session and like 30 mins "mingling" time which pretty much naturally fell into the "I love your work, etc etc etc." =p

Congrats on winning the Q&A ticket. How exactly did you win that? Was there a live draw or something?

----------------------

So those of you who have added me as a friend on SIF may have got a couple notices yesterday about me clearing a few stories.
Clear enough stories Qurex? >_>
Sorry about that, maybe I should have mentioned that I was going to do that first in the thread.

So I decided to collect some of my Loveca to do some draws. I wanted to do most of my draws before the guarenteed 10+1 period was over. Once again I was on the quest for the elusive UR Honoka.

Actually my draws turned out similar to the ones Safs did several months ago.
I ended up with mainly a bunch of Maki Cards.

Here's a breakdown of my new SRs:
  • 1x Nishikino Maki (Animal Ver.) [Super Rare #99] - Perfect maker - Cool
  • 3x Yazawa Nico (Job Ver.) [Super Rare #100] - Perfect maker - Smile
  • 1x Kousaka Honoka (August Ver.) [Super Rare #122] - Perfect maker - Cool
  • 1x Nishikino Maki (August Ver.) [Super Rare #132] - Score booster - Cool
  • 1x Nishikino Maki (September Ver.) [Super Rare #143] - Perfect maker - Smile
  • 1x Kousaka Honoka (November Ver.) [Super Rare #176] - Perfect maker - Cool
  • 1x Hoshizora Rin (January Ver.) [Super Rare #211] - Score Booster - Smile
  • 2x Ayase Eli (January Ver.) [Super Rare #219] - Healer - Cool
  • 4x Nishikino Maki (January Ver.) [Super Rare #220] - Perfect maker - Pure
  • 1x Koizumi Hanayo (January Ver.) [Super Rare #221] - Healer - Smile

11x Perfect makers, 2x Score boosters, 3x Healers
    6 Cool, 6 Smile, 4 Pure
    7x Maki, 3x Nico, 2x Honoka, 2x Eli, 1x Rin, 1x Hanayo.
Somehow I ended up drawing 11 Perfect maker cards. I now have enough even after idolising duplicates for a team, as well as starting a second one.
My teams are boosted by quite a bit with these draws. Of course I would have liked UR Honoka but this will do.

Since UR Honoka still has a boosted appearance rate, I may still do another draw during this event. Perhaps a single pull at some time early in the morning, since that's how I got my last URs.

Other than that I'm probably not going to do any more 10+1 draws until the next UR Honoka, Kousaka Honoka (June Ver.) [Ultra Rare #346] (here's the idolised version), which will be added in June. Hopefully the blue ticket system will be added in by then as well.

----------

In other news, here are the JP event cards.

Also, the full tier boundaries for EN following the tier increase.

1 - 300 [1 - 200 - increased by 100]
301 - 1500 [201 - 1,000 - increased by 400]
1,501 - 3,000 [1001 - 2000 - increased by 1,500]
3,001 - 6,000 [2001 - 4000 - increased by 1,000]
6,001 - 15,000 [4001 - 10,000 - increased by 3,000]
15,001 - 35,000 [10,001 - 25,000 - increased by 10,000]
35,001 - 65,000 [25,001 - 55,000 - no change]

10,000 places were added in total.

GoXDS

@Querex
I want all those Maki cards ._. (as do some others in this thread, I'm sure)
confused what you meant at first with the boundaries. probably should've mentioned "places" before the numbers, not after =P

Crescent-

Got two out of a medley set FC'd and thats a start I guess, but thats better than I played earlier when I got the scouting ticket and I got junk this time

Well at least you got the scouting ticket safs, I've gotten nothing but bronze rewards so far even though I FC'd 3 out of the 6 medleys I've played so far.

Luck is not (yet) on my side this medley event

And congrats on the new SRs Qurex!

Crescent-

Oh wow, guess I should count myself as lucky then.

Well I feel that it was easier to pull rares from regular scouting during the early months of the game, although the rate hasn't changed at all.

5-6 months ago I almost got at least a rare for every 1k FP scouting, now it's pretty hard to get one.

GrandHusk

I get more R in song rewards than in regular scouting now.

---------------------------

In other news look at this amazing CC that is going to release in Japan
%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E5%88%B8%E9%9D%A2lovelive.jpg

Top Bottom