• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

In other news look at this amazing CC that is going to release in Japan
%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E5%88%B8%E9%9D%A2lovelive.jpg

Credit card from NicoS, eh? Fitting I guess... :p

Mashi

Neo Member
Ahhhhh, I would want that credit card. :(
Though, after reading the article about the man having been arrested... maybe not, haha.

Also, for those playing the English version, thought it would be nice to note that the ranking rewards tiers have expanded. As I'm usually one to land in Rank 4000 for events, it'll be nice to get a Scouting Ticket for once!!!

EDIT: Congratulations on the Hanayo, Himemiya!

Rainy

Banned
So how much data does SIF normally take to play? I'm going on a trip tomorrow and don't want to use my data unnecessarily. I know downloads are required for songs and story chapters...

JoeFu

Banned
So how much data does SIF normally take to play? I'm going on a trip tomorrow and don't want to use my data unnecessarily. I know downloads are required for songs and story chapters...

I don't think it takes too much. JP 16 megabytes for me last month. EN used 1.26 MB lol

Qurex

Neo Member
confused what you meant at first with the boundaries. probably should've mentioned "places" before the numbers, not after =P
That probably would have more sense, I couldn't think of how to word that yesterday.

Hot damn Qurex, nice draws! Animal Maki and Teacher Nico make that draw quite a success ^^
They're really nice cards.
Only problem I have is that I need to max bond all of them and then find enough idols to feed them.... I still haven't fully leveled the past few Event SRs, too many good cards I need to level lately.

I think it's about 100KB/day for regular gameplay on average. If there's an update, so songs or a story, it's a few MB (about 3-5 MB). It shouldn't be too high.

-------------------

Wednesday, 21st Janauary 2015

Love Live! appearance at Sapporo Snow Festival.

The 66th Sapporo Snow Festival held in Sapporo City Hokkaido, Love Live! snow sculptures will be on exhibition. [北海道札幌市にて開催される「第66回さっぽろ雪まつり 」にて、『ラブライブ!』の雪像が展示されます。]
The snow sculpture is a lovely deformed appearance of Honoka, Kotori and Umi, the 3 are lined up, at night, they are planned to light up until 10:00 PM. [雪像はかわいらしいデフォルメ姿で穂乃果、ことり、海未の3体が並び、夜間は22:00までライトアップを予定しております。]
Moreover, in addition to the snow sculpture a Love Live! merchandise will be opened. (Details regarding the merchandise will be given at a later date). [また雪像と併設して『ラブライブ!』グッズの物販ブースも出店いたします。 (販売される商品の詳細は後日お伝えいたします。)]

Period: Thursday, 5th February - Wednesday, 11th February

Access information:
Access from New Chitose Airport [新千歳空港からのアクセス]
JR (Japan Railways) New Chitose Airport - Sapporo [JR新千歳空港 – 札幌間]
One way, Adult 1,070 yen, Child 530 yen [片道、大人1,070円、小人530円]
36 minute journey, 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM every 15 minutes [所要時間36分、午前8時台~午後7時台までは15分毎の発車]

Access to Odori meeting hall: [大通会場までのアクセス]
Sapporo Namboku line, Tozai line, Toho Line, get off immediately at Odori Station. [札幌市営地下鉄南北線、東西線、東豊線で大通駅下車すぐ]

Sapporo Snow Festival Official Site - http://www.snowfes.com/

Love Live! Official Credit Card

Mitsubishi UFJ NicoS has this time decided to issue a Love Live! School Idol Project themed credit card VIASO Card (Love Live! Design). Applications begin on Thursday, 22nd January.

This time's card design features the 9 members snuggling up gourgeously, wearing the TV Anime's 2nd Season Opening costumes. This illustration was drawn especially for this card.
[今回発行するカードの券面デザインは、TVアニメ2期のオープニングの衣装を着たメンバー9人が華やかに麗しく寄り添う、本カード限定の“描き下ろし”イラストとなっています。]

Also as a new admission bonus for new card holders, a sticker is given as a present.
[また、新規入会特典(新カード会員対象)として、券面とは別デザインのステッカーをもれなくプレゼントするという、ファンには嬉しい一枚となっているものです。]

%E3%82%B7%E3%83%BC%E3%83%ABLL.jpg

For the credit card design, see top of the page.

URL for details and application: http://www.cr.mufg.jp/landing/nicos/apply/viaso_ll/index.html?cid=ll12

There are some details about the card, but I'm not going to go into detail for all of them.

Card Brand: NICOS Visa/MasterCard - VIASO (Love Live design) is MasterCard only
Annual membership fee: free of charge (family members is also free)
VIASO Point Program
Card Insurance: Overseas Traveler's Insurance 20 million yen maximum (incidental use)
[ カード付帯保険:海外旅行傷害保険 最高2,000万円(利用付帯)]

In addition it is possible to change the design (switch) from an existing VIASO card (MasterCard only). Reissue fee 1000 yen, tax not included.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I get more R in song rewards than in regular scouting now.

---------------------------

In other news look at this amazing CC that is going to release in Japan
%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E5%88%B8%E9%9D%A2lovelive.jpg

I want that credit card! I always get asked about my paypal mastercard's design so whats one more different card... not to mention you can add your own background to some cards.

I assume only someone in japan can get it?

m0t0k1

So the vita games did pretty well in the end. There was a top100 best selling software in Japan posted and the 3 versions came in at nr68.

68. [PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.1: Printemps / Vol.2: BiBi / Vol.3: Lily White # <ACT> (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} (¥6.998) - 115.196

I hope if they make a next game that it is going to be better then this one going buy you guys.

froliq

So the vita games did pretty well in the end. There was a top100 best selling software in Japan posted and the 3 versions came in at nr68.

68. [PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.1: Printemps / Vol.2: BiBi / Vol.3: Lily White # <ACT> (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} (¥6.998) - 115.196

I hope if they make a next game that it is going to be better then this one going buy you guys.

Where's this list?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Stolen from Figure GAF:

Interestingly those last three sport the same outfits as the Nendo Petites coming out soon much like the Honoka fig sported the same outfit as the Nendos. Guess it's a good thing I didn't bother with them in the end since if I'm going to get multiples of the same fig I'd rather they have different outfits and I may be tempted by that Honoka.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
This game keeps trolling me. The first time when I don't want any extra cards, I keep dropping Nico siblings and now one of the SR support cards. Whyyyy.

fek

Where's this list?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=977096
It did decently but it's worth noting that the game had big discounts just a few weeks after release (you can get the limited edition right now for half price on amazon jp)

This is also a very interesting number on BD sales:
14.&#12288;*42,079&#12288;Love Live! School Idol Project &#956;'s&#8594;NEXT LoveLive! 2014 ~Endless Parade~

And on CDs, Takaramonos, Sore wa bokutachi and the Best Live Collection all sold over 100k.

Crescent-

The Yazawa siblings increases any R skill level matching their colors right? I don't think I've even used the Cocoro I got from the first MedFest yet.

fek

Dengeki has numbers for the individual volumes but it's outdated, I will just post the first week:

[PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.2: BiBi (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} - 37.638
[PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.1 Printemps (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} - 33.434
[PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.3 Lily White (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} - 31.733

New subunit singles:

77,481&#12288;"Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan" by BiBi
66,969&#12288;"Eien Friends" by Printemps
62,969&#12288;"Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku" by lily white

Those are good sales for the BD right?
It's amazing, especially considering it doesn't come with any bonus that would make people buy more than 1 copy

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
is it me or do all the Umis look like shit? I think the face is wider than it should be? the hair too high making her head big?
First one yes, though the Kotori also looks bad so it's probably a bad range. The second one is ok, but the worst of the three. Honestly Umi looks best when she is giving you a cold and wicked stare.

Crescent-

Dengeki has numbers for the individual volumes but it's outdated, I will just post the first week:

[PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.2: BiBi (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} - 37.638
[PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.1 Printemps (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} - 33.434
[PSV] Love Live! School Idol Paradise Vol.3 Lily White (Kadokawa Games) {2014.08.28} - 31.733

New subunit singles:

77,481&#12288;"Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan" by BiBi
66,969&#12288;"Eien Friends" by Printemps
62,969&#12288;"Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku" by lily white

It's amazing, especially considering it doesn't come with any bonus that would make people buy more than 1 copy

Kinda surprised that printemps actually sold more than lily white. Guess it is possible considering Kotori's popularity in Japan

I'm currently ranked 337 in the Event Song Ranking, but I'm not sure I can squeeze out any more points to break the 300 mark and get that second scouting ticket.

Markun

JP School Idol Festival has just reached over 7 million players!

Everyone gets free love gems for one week starting February 1st!

They’re also planning to add Music S.T.A.R.T! rares to the game! The girls’ unidolized forms will have them in their casual clothes and their idolized forms will have them in their Music S.T.A.R.T! costumes!

Himemiya

I got Kussun's fotolibro today
Cuuute.
JP School Idol Festival has just reached over 7 million players!

Everyone gets free love gems for one week starting February 1st!

They&#8217;re also planning to add Music S.T.A.R.T! rares to the game! The girls&#8217; unidolized forms will have them in their casual clothes and their idolized forms will have them in their Music S.T.A.R.T! costumes!
So what's this (bolded)

Sick loveca celebrations again woooo

Top Bottom