• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
Lol, I just thought it was funny to see all those stories done. Hope you have better luck on your quest for future Honoka URs.

It's a good thing the game doesn't send out notifications like other apps do, although that probably would have been quite funny to see if it did.

-----------------------------------
Thursday, 22nd January 2015

Information of new merchandise from Broccoli.

Love Live! Full Colour Pouch
150328_%E3%83%A9%E3%83%96%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96_%E3%83%95%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E5%B7%BE%E7%9D%80_9%E7%A8%AE_WEB%E6%8E%B2%E8%BC%89%E7%94%A8.jpg

Perfect for storing small items! The appearance of a full-colour pouch. [小物の収納にピッタリ!フルカラー巾着の登場です]
Release date: Saturday, 28th March 2015
Price: 700 yen + tax
Item size: 175 mm length x 140 mm width
Package size: 200 mm length x 170 mm width
Materials: Polyeseter twill, acrylic string both binding [素材:ポリエステルツイル、アクリル紐 両方綴じ]
Weight: 20g

Love Live! Cheer Fan Part.2 - 9 types
Let's deliver passionate feelings! μ’s Cheer Fan Part.2 set for release! [熱い思いを届けよう!μ’sの応援うちわ第2弾が発売決定!]
Release date: Friday, 10th April 2015
Price: 700 yen + tax
Item size: (fan section) length 285 mm x width 295 mm x thickness 3 mm, (handle section) length 135 mm x width 20 mm x thickness 4 mm
Package size (header without OPP bag filled: 290mm length x 307mm width [パッケージサイズ(ヘッダーなしOPP袋入り):縦290×横307mm]
Material: paper, PP [紙、PP]

New item from Sega Prize

The continued appearance of the "Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" Premium Figure Series from Sega Prize! [「それは僕たちの奇跡」のプレミアムフィギュアシリーズがセガプライズより連続登場!]

The TV Anime 2nd Season Opening "Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" premium figure series. Continuously appearing from January. Subsequently, in April "Sonoda Umi", in May "Koizumi Hanayo", in June "Kousaka Honoka" will appear. The costumes are elaboreatly reproduced, the pose where the individualtiy of each memeber is expressed cannot be missed. Each one, total height about 20 cm. Subsequently scheduled to appear in game centers nationwide.
[TVアニメ2期のオープニング「それは僕たちの奇跡」のプレミアムフィギュアシリーズ!!1月から連続で登場中!続けて、4月には「園田 海未」、5月に「小泉 花陽」、6月に「高坂 穂乃果」が登場します。衣装を精巧に再現し、メンバーそれぞれの個性が表現されたポーズは見逃せません。各全1種、全高約20cm。順次全国のゲームセンターに登場予定。]

Love Live! Premium Figure "Umi - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" (Expected to appear in the middle of April)
Love Live! Premium Figure "Hanayo - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" (Expected to appear in the middle of May)
Love Live! Premium Figure "Honoka - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki" (Expected to appear in the middle of June)

This is a continuation of the prize figures announced back on Monday, 15th December 2014.
The figures announced at the time were Eli (January), Maki (February), Rin (March).
-----------------------------------
Friday, 23rd January 2015
The smartphone application in popular delivery Love Live! School Idol Festival, the local number of SchoolFes users exceeded 7 million people on Monday, 19th January 2015.
[好評配信中のスマホアプリ「ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル」、通称スクフェスの国内ユーザー数が2015年1月19日(月)に700万人を突破しました!]

In commeration of this, a special campaign will be run to give out the ingame item "Loveca Stone" as a present.[これを記念して、ゲーム内アイテム「ラブカストーン」のプレゼントなどキャンペーンを実施いたします。]

Details are in the Notices in the application, otherwise please see the official webpage for Love Live! School Idol Festival.
[※詳細はアプリ内の「お知らせ」、または「ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル」公式ページをご覧ください。]

Qurex

Neo Member
Only 1 stone?!
No it is more than one Stone. It's just the official site only gave news that Loveca Stones would be given out but not the exact details.

For details I should have went to the official School Festival website and checked that notice.

7 gems over a week starting from Feb 1, one per day (according to google translating the announcement on LL website, Markun can probably confirm this).

Edit: This is true according to the wiki

You are correct, 7 Loveca, one per day, from Sunday, 1st February. Actually Markun already translated this earlier at the top of this page.

It's why I didn't give details of the campaign from the School Festival website.

JP School Idol Festival has just reached over 7 million players!

Everyone gets free love gems for one week starting February 1st!

They’re also planning to add Music S.T.A.R.T! rares to the game! The girls’ unidolized forms will have them in their casual clothes and their idolized forms will have them in their Music S.T.A.R.T! costumes!

Crescent-

No it is more than one Stone. It's just the official site only gave news that Loveca Stones would be given out but not the exact details.

For details I should have went to the official School Festival website and checked that notice.

You are correct, 7 Loveca, one per day, from Sunday, 1st February. Actually Markun already translated this earlier at the top of this page.

It's why I didn't give details of the campaign from the School Festival website.

Oh yeah forgot Markun already posted that here as well, I just scrolled through to the last reply, sorry >.<

m0t0k1

7 gems over a week starting from Feb 1, one per day (according to google translating the announcement on LL website, Markun can probably confirm this).

Edit: This is true according to the wiki

I see thanks guys. I was scared klab was cheaping out on us :p

Himemiya

KLab should hire me for their SR ideas. I got good ones like:

- flight attendants
- business suits
- glasses
- Tarzan outfits

I mean they're probably running out of ideas because they've done 2 rare sets of canonical school uniforms, 3 kimono sets, 2 pajama sets, a lot of casual wear when unidolized (which is why I'm exasperated by the unidolized Music S.T.A.R.T!! rares), etc

I got a scouting ticket from a medley and only got a pj Maki rare from it ;____;

GoXDS

the recent theme of 7 Lucky Gods, too. there's 9 of them so they're gonna have to make some of them vague which god or have repeats

fek

So, there's no Emitsun Fight Club anymore but I thought I would post some stuff about the VAs
Yesterday Emitsun performed on the LisAni Live and Mimorin and Jolno will be there today. The 5th is coming next weekend too, we can expect announcements there

This happened a while a go but I missed the video, Nanjolno and Shikaco visiting Nara, Shika's hometown (and reason why that's her nickname):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0GeidlWus

I was looking at some old stuff and this video is pretty interesting. It's the first livestream program the Love Live VAs participated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-NyB2jqQo
Part 2 and 3 are on the related videos.
Bokura no Live had just been released and they weren't even called &#956;'s yet. That was decided later in a poll in the Dengeki G's magazine.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should record myself playing an EX song just so I know what it sounds like to others in my office when I have a quick go during my lunch break.

"He's typing that message rather quickly isn't he."

firehawk12

Subete no aware
JP School Idol Festival has just reached over 7 million players!

Everyone gets free love gems for one week starting February 1st!

They’re also planning to add Music S.T.A.R.T! rares to the game!
The girls’ unidolized forms will have them in their casual clothes and their idolized forms will have them in their Music S.T.A.R.T! costumes!

STOP ADDING RARES I HAVE NO MORE SPACE. :(

CoinArt

I should record myself playing an EX song just so I know what it sounds like to others in my office when I have a quick go during my lunch break.

"He's typing that message rather quickly isn't he."

If it doesn't sound like Snow Halation or whatever, then you're playing the coward's way. The thought coworkers have should be:

"Goddamn, this guy loves his Chinese cartoon games."

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Finally FC'ed Snow Halation in ENG, you know, after getting FCs during countless score matches and in JPN and medley. It was the one that got away... even had an A score rank. This really serves to remind us just how bad we and our teams were once upon a time.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

chrono01

Snow Halation continues to be one of my favorite songs. I managed to FC the EX today, now I'm working on finishing the number of plays. I still have like...120 more to go, but thankfully I love the song.

I think that's the fifth [or sixth, I'm not sure] EX song I've FC'd. It's funny how in the beginning I could barely finish them, and now FC'ing them is a possibility. A little practice goes along way.

fek

Just ordered Mimorin's new album, it comes out on my birthday! That must be fate right?

I mean, maybe not exactly my birthday because of stupid timezones, but close enough. Something to look forward to at least. I'm excited.
That bonus BD sounds pretty interesting, I'm actually more interested in that for the live footage
And very cool it's going to be released on your birthday!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think that's the fifth [or sixth, I'm not sure] EX song I've FC'd. It's funny how in the beginning I could barely finish them, and now FC'ing them is a possibility. A little practice goes along way.
Same here. Though as a thumb player I've clearly hit the limit. Some of these fast streams of notes are clearly designed with finger play in mind.

Anyone with a pure UR want to be friends?
I have to refresh the assist list like ten times and then Kotori snowman shows up and I'm like fuck it :V

Himemiya

how could you

Yeah buddy I'm really busy :T

Hit 80 000 event points yesterday though, and tier 2 is tier 2 it's not like I skipped the event or anything. I think I'll save my loveca for a smile box and spend all my Gs on Reward UP. No one told me how awful ranking in a medley event is!

Qurex

Neo Member
Oh yeah forgot Markun already posted that here as well, I just scrolled through to the last reply, sorry >.<
Several days late, but you didn't need to apologise for that. =)

So, there's no Emitsun Fight Club anymore but I thought I would post some stuff about the VAs
Yesterday Emitsun performed on the LisAni Live and Mimorin and Jolno will be there today. The 5th is coming next weekend too, we can expect announcements there

This happened a while a go but I missed the video, Nanjolno and Shikaco visiting Nara, Shika's hometown (and reason why that's her nickname):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0GeidlWus

I was looking at some old stuff and this video is pretty interesting. It's the first livestream program the Love Live VAs participated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-NyB2jqQo
Part 2 and 3 are on the related videos.
Bokura no Live had just been released and they weren't even called &#956;'s yet. That was decided later in a poll in the Dengeki G's magazine.
Oh this looks interesting. Will watch this when I have some more free time. Thanks for this.

Just ordered Mimorin's new album, it comes out on my birthday! That must be fate right?

I mean, maybe not exactly my birthday because of stupid timezones, but close enough. Something to look forward to at least. I'm excited.

Oh it comes out your out around your birthday, that's quite cool.

-----------------
Did anyone remember what Wednesday, 21st January was? It was the Nun's birthday.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Christina

That's right, Mokoi's favourite, Christina, had her birthday last week on Wednesday, 21st January.
-----------------
Some slightly older news first.

Friday, 23rd January 2015

LOVE LIVE! AT 7-ELEVEN CAMPAIGN HAS BEGUN IN TAIWAN!

LOVE LIVE! at 7-ELEVEN collaboration began in 3 major cities in Taiwan!
Not only can you get new items, you'll also be able to enjoy each store's different decorations and various campaigns!

Period: January 20, 2015 (Tue) - February 28, 2015 (Sat)
Venue: 7-ELEVEN
Address:
[Taipei] No. 51, Hanzhong St, Wanhua District, Taipei City MAP
[Taichung] No. 70-2, Jinxin St, North District, Taichung City MAP
[Kaohsiung] No. 169, Jianguo 3rd Rd, Sanmin District, Kaohsiung City MAP

Free "Love Live!" Item Campain With Purchase!
During this period, you can get one "Love Live! Ballpoint Pen" with the purchase of "Love Live!" items, summed over NT$300!

Period:
[Ver.1 (Freshman Ver.)] January 20, 2015 (Tue) - February 1, 2015 (Sun)
[Ver.2 (Junior Ver.)] February 2, 2015 (Mon) - February 15, 2015 (Sun)
[Ver.3 (Senior Ver.)] February 16, 2015 (Mon) - February 28, 2015 (Sat)

"Love Live! School Idol Festival" Serial Code Campaign!

During the period, you can get a "Love Live! School Idol Festival" serial code by buying any "Love Live!" item!
Serial codes will be given away on first come, first served basis, and only 100 codes will be given out daily. It will start at 6:00 a.m. every day, and last while stock lasts. So get up early and get it!
*Serial code works only once per account.
*Serial code is vaild until March 31, 2015.
[Note: this is for the Taiwanese version of the game]
-----------------
Tuesday, 27th January 2015

Information of new merchnadise from Chara-Ani

Love Live! Pre-painted figure, First Fan Book Ver.

There is a promotion running for collecting all 9 members, you will get a B2 Tapestry as a present.

Price: 6,500 yen each (excluding tax)
Total height: about 170mm (Honoka)
Product Materials: PVC, ABS. Does not conatin or use phthalic esters
Made in China

Sale Schedule:
May 2015 - Yazawa Nico, Nishikino Maki
June 2015 - Toujou Nozomi, Ayase Eli
July 2015 - Koizumi Hanayo, Hoshizora Rin
August 2015 - Kousaka Honoka, Sonoda Umi
September 2015 - Minami Kotori

Chara-Ani.com mail order page - http://www.chara-ani.com/fair.aspx?id=106
Orders for Nico and Maki will be taken starting this month

Information of a new item from FuRyu Prize

Love Wing Bell Special Figure to be released in May 2015.
From the Anime's 2nd Season, epsiode 5 "A New Me" [&#26032;&#12375;&#12356;&#12431;&#12383;&#12375;, Atarash&#299; Watashi] Rin's appearance in the costume for Love Wing Bell!
Pearl coating and clear parts are used lavishly for a luxurious finish.

Height: about 20 cm
Scheduled to release nationwide in amusement facilities in late May.

Inquiries Furyu Ltc. - http://www.chara-hiroba.com/
Love Live! Merchandise and store handling information [&#12304;&#12521;&#12502;&#12521;&#12452;&#12502;&#65281;&#12288;&#21830;&#21697;&#24773;&#22577;&#65286;&#21462;&#25201;&#12356;&#24215;&#33303;&#24773;&#22577;&#12305;] - http://www.chara-hiroba.com/item/label_top/110

For details, Check Furyu Prize's Development blog! - http://blog.livedoor.jp/furyu_figure/archives/cat_183413.html
-----------------
Weiss Schwarz Love Live Vol.2 SRs

Serial codes for School Idol Festival are being bundled with the first release of Love Live! vol.2 Weiss Schwarz booster boxes.
There are 3 sets of codes (A,B,C), which will give out 3 idolised Super Rare cards each when redeemed. The codes are enclosed at random. These Promotional Super Rare cards feature illustrations of the costumes for Happy Maker.

A - Kousaka Honoka, Nishikino Maki, Toujou Nozomi
B - Sonoda Umi, Koizumi Hanayo, Yazawa Nico
C - Ayase Eli, Minami Kotori, Hoshizora Rin

Kousaka Honoka [Super Rare #516][Smile] - This card comes idolised
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 4250, Pure: 2790, Cool: 2610
Appeal: Total Trick - For every 20 notes, there is a 36% chance of turning all greats in the next 2 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Smile Power - Increases Smile points by a bit.

Ayase Eli [Super Rare #517][Cool] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 2780, Pure: 2620, Cool: 4250
Appeal: Timer Yell - Every 10 seconds, there is a 36% chance of recovering player's HP by 1. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Cool Power - Increases Cool points by a bit.

Minami Kotori [Super Rare #518][Pure] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 2640, Pure: 4200, Cool: 2810
Appeal: Perfect Charm - For every 15 seconds, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 200 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Power - Increases Pure points by a bit.

Sonoda Umi [Super Rare #519][Cool] - This card comes idolised
Max Level: 80
HP: 4 2850 2610 4190
Appeal: Timer Yell
Every 10 seconds, there is a 36% chance of recovering player's HP by 1. (Level 1)

Hoshizora Rin [Super Rare #520][Smile] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 4210, Pure: 2610, Cool: 2830
Appeal: Total Trick - For every 20 notes, there is a 36% chance of turning all greats in the next 2 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Nishikino Maki [Super Rare #521][Cool] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 2630, Pure: 2800, Cool: 4220
Appeal: Timer Yell - Every 10 seconds, there is a 36% chance of recovering player's HP by 1. (Level 1)

Toujou Nozomi [Super Rare #522][Pure] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 2670, Pure: 4190, Cool: 2790
Appeal: Perfect Charm - For every 15 perfects, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 200 points. (Level 1)

Koizumi Hanayo [Super Rare #524][Pure] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 2600, PUre: 4270, Cool: 2780
Appeal: Perfect Charm - For every 15 perfects, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 200 points. (Level 1)

Yazawa Nico [Super Rare #525][Smile] - This card comes idolised
Smile: 4200, Pure: 2810, Cool: 2640

Notes:
Card #523 is the event card for the current event in the Japanese version, Medley Festival Round 2, Koizumi Hanayo (Fairy Ver.) [Super Rare #523][Smile]
These promotional SR cards can have their skill level raised by practising them with Standard Rare cards that have the same matching skill name.

Credits to the LLSIF Wiki for details and images.

-----------------
Weiss Schwarz Love Live Vol.2 SRs

Serial codes for School Idol Festival are being bundled with the first release of Love Live! vol.2 Weiss Schwarz booster boxes.
There are 3 sets of codes (A,B,C), which will give out 3 idolised Super Rare cards each when redeemed. The codes are enclosed at random. These Promotional Super Rare cards feature illustrations of the costumes for Happy Maker.

A - Kousaka Honoka, Nishikino Maki, Toujou Nozomi
B - Sonoda Umi, Koizumi Hanayo, Yazawa Nico
C - Ayase Eli, Minami Kotori, Hoshizora Rin
My friend is selling a few of these codes if anyone's interested. I don't know prices.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Anyone with a pure UR want to be friends?
I have to refresh the assist list like ten times and then Kotori snowman shows up and I'm like fuck it :V

I can add you on my second ENG account and change nozomi with honoka or kayochin but I don't play that account anymore so you'd have an inactive friend lol

My friend is selling a few of these codes if anyone's interested. I don't know prices.
cute! I may be interested

Top Bottom