• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There was a dark minute where I considered buying WS cards. But I know ccgs are the Candy Crush of physical media. Very easy whole to fall into. lol

raven777

54CA0C493C2A54002D

m0t0k1

Got helped by someone with party/bridal Honoka, her call out is "fighto dayo"

Wish I had a team full of cards that do their catchphrase as a call out

See it as a new goal in the game to get. Makes the game more fun trying to get all the catch phrases :p

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Got helped by someone with party/bridal Honoka, her call out is "fighto dayo"

Wish I had a team full of cards that do their catchphrase as a call out

What would they be exactly?
Honoka - Fighto dayo
Nico - Nico Nico Ni
Eli - Harasho
Kayo-chin - Dareka tasukete
Rin - Nyaa
Nozomi - Spiritual power
Maki - Betsuni
Umi - Love Arrow shoot / Honoka!
Kotori - Umi-chan ... Onegai!

Those are the only things that stick out to me.

Himemiya

I have the Nozomi UR that says "Washi Washi MAX!" and um..."chun chun" would be very Kotori-like. And I know there's at least one Maki card that says "imi wa kanai".

Qurex

Neo Member
Several cards I have say "mada mada kore kara". At least I'm pretty sure it's that, otherwise it might be "mada mada koko kara".

I'm pretty sure that Nishikino Maki (Maid Ver.) [Super Rare #167] (The SR prize for Score Match Round 1) makes a "hmph" sound.

------------------------------
Countdown until the end of the English Event on Friday, 30th January at 8:00 AM UTC
t1422604800z0.png

Note: The current Japanese event is one day longer than then English event and will end on Saturday, 31st January.

Countdown until the end of the Japanese Event on Saturday, 31st January at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC]
t1422684000z0.png

------------------------------

Wednesday 28th January 2015

Web radio μ’s Public Relations Department - Nicorinpana - 69th episode

The 69th episode of Nicorinpana is now available from Wednesday, 28th January 2015 12:00 PM JST [3:00 AM GMT] to Wednesday 11th February 2015 11:59 AM JST [2:59 AM GMT].
The next episode will be available from Wednesday, 11th February 2015 12:00 PM JST [3:00 AM GMT].

http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/lovelive_ms - Direct links: Android/PC - iPhone
http://www.onsen.ag/ - http://www.onsen.ag/program/lovelive2/

μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive! 2015 〜DreamSensation!〜 CD sale information

μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive! 2015 〜DreamSensation!〜 will be held on Saturday, 31st January - Sunday, 1st February. CD purchase bonuses have been decided! [1月31日〜2月1日に開催される『μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive! 2015 〜DreamSensation!〜』で行われる CD物販の特典が決定いたしました!]
If there are any CDs, BD/DVDs that you don't own, then by all means, please use this oppurtunity to buy them. [お持ちでないCD・BD/DVD商品がございましたら、ぜひ、この機会にお求め下さい!]
Furthermore, sales begin on Friday, 30th January, at around 2:00 PM JST [5:00 AM GMT] and scheduled to end at 9:30 PM JST [12:30 PM GMT]. [なお、1月30日(金)の販売時間は 14時頃販売開始、21時30分販売終了予定となっております。]

Special bonus contents:
For those who spend over 2,000 yen in CD purchases at the venue, one special calendar card will be given as a present! [会場内 CD物販にて2,000円以上お買い上げの方に先着で、スペシャルカレンダーカードを1枚プレゼント!]

Note:
The first version uses the artwork for the CD singles Love wing bell, Yume no Tobira and KiRa-KiRa Sensation!
The second version uses artwork with the costmes for KiRa-KiRa Sensation!
When assembled it becomes a pop-up triangular prism. [※組み立てると三角柱のPOPになります!]
You can choose from two versions [※2種よりお選びいただけます。]
The special items are limited. It will end as soon as stocks run out. [※特典は数に限りがあります。無くなり次第終了となります。]
It is limited to Lantis related CD and DVD/BD merchandise. [※ランティス関連商品CD・DVD/BDに限ります。]

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
I have a few already!

Beach Maki says "imi wakkanai" and Beach Nozomi says "washi washi max!" which is close enough. She probably has a card that says "Nozomi powaa chuunyuu!" too.

Kotori should have a card that says "Honoka-chan!" But maybe that's too weird.

The Nico Ni Nozomi UR call out is Nozomi power chuunyuu

chrono01

Same here. Though as a thumb player I've clearly hit the limit. Some of these fast streams of notes are clearly designed with finger play in mind.
Yeah, they definitely are. I switched earlier on to using my fingers and not my thumbs, I'm not sure how I would do it otherwise. O_O

Final score for the English event: 30,357. Much easier than the previous few, as raising the limit for the second SR to 1500 definitely helped. I still used more Loveca than I earned, but not by much [maybe two or so?]. Well worth it for that second Nozomi SR.

Best of luck to you all!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just aimed for a scouting ticket from song score. My cool team still isn't at Max level yet. Also with this latest SR I have too many URs and SRs for a team.

GoXDS

for the most part, songs are possible w/ thumbs without too much extra difficulty. the only times it becomes an issue is escalator notes of length 4 or more up/down the sides. or that one song that has 2 notes on one side or the other in HARD (labeled A-I, B and D for example). for the escalator notes, it's just difficult physically since thumb muscles aren't naturally made for that kind of quick motion in that direction T_T though I feel that after a lot of practice with those kinds of notes that it's becoming more tolerable. I do switch to fingers if I want to try for FC but otherwise I try to stick with thumbs since I play in my bed (when I wake up/go back to sleep) laying down and can't use fingers for my phone

Paprikka

For anyone getting ready to do an 11 card draw in eng hold off for now, somethings bugged as I just got 11 rares for mine. Seems a few others are reporting the same too.

fek

Who's joining the "didn't FC the event EX club"?
Almost got it on my first try with 400+ combo but then I realized and was like "wait I didn't miss in the double note stairs?" and missed a note on some easy part. Wasn't able to get it right again

Kotori should have a card that says "Honoka-chan!" But maybe that's too weird.
That would be the best. Make it a R so we can level up the skill easier and have it activate all the time

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Africa is not a country Honoka! >.<

and I want one of those pencils too!
wat
I
lol

Seriously, a total fuck up. I missed the extra Nozomi because of it, but who knows how many people got screwed over near the bottom of the list. So far they've given everyone 3 loveca, but they still haven't passed out event rewards. If they are smart, they should give everyone a free Nozomi but I can't imagine that happening.

It's too bad I don't know where Chinese nerds post, because I am assuming a fairly big shitstorm somewhere on some message board.

GoXDS

Now I'm reminded of the Eli event in EN recently where the event was 4 hours late because (so rumor goes) some guy copy pasted JP info and deleted the EN data when they were doing maintenance.

Also sheesh next event in EN is so soon. Feb 3. The EX songs don't even end till the 5th. Though they're probably trying to compensate for short month

CoinArt

It's not Nico, but I'll take it!

Unfortunately the ticket pull + 2 single pulls after were not only not Nico, but they were Rs as well.

Not a huge Umi fan, but overall a happy day!

edit: wait a minute, it seems the lesser pulls weren't all Rs:

I wonder how that slipped by. I think it might have been in the wrong color envelope? Anyway, It seems that Umi likes me a lot more than I like her. My only other UR on EN is also Umi.

edit the second: ah, I see I'm just dumb and that it came in the first pull. Have I been drinking?

Rainy

Banned
Um I just got 50 loveca as a gift. It said "issue compensation." The thing is last night when I did my honor scouting I did end up getting two SRs. Oh well!

Top Bottom