• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

PK Gaming

WOW

GQnxehp.jpg

After a bit of searching, I ended up finding the source but...

Hachitora

Hey don't delete the game because then you have to deal with this

Not only is it annoying seeing them all un-downloaded, I'm not sure which ones I haven't done yet.

Ick, that was terrible when I had that happen. I actually went through all of them during class one day just to get rid of the "New" tag on them.

Yaari

Ticket gave the new Honkers SR. Something with candy again. Not complaining, always a good combination.

Not sure about the figure. I prefer Alters special costume style.

fek

5th live day 1 setlist

1 - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
2 - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
3 - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
4 - Yume no Tobira
5 - Takaramonos
6 - Shangri-la Shower
7 - Love Wing Bell
8 - Dancing stars on me
9 - Mogyutto Love de Sekkinchuu
10 - Colorful Voice
11 - Eien Friends
12 - Nightingale Love Song
13 - Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku
14 - Futari Happiness
15 - Trouble Busters
16 - Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan
17 - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai -> Datte Datte Aa Mujou
18 - Snow Halation
19 - Wonderful Rush
20 - No Brand Girls
21 - Kira Kira Sensation

Encore:
22 - Start Dash
23 - Happy Maker
24 - Oh, Love&Peace
25 - Dreamin' Go Go

Source

froliq

Hey don't delete the game because then you have to deal with this

Not only is it annoying seeing them all un-downloaded, I'm not sure which ones I haven't done yet.

I have this since I did a device transfer. I eventually got used to it and now memorize which ones are actual new.

Yaari

Love Live! School Idol Project Birthday Figure Project ver. figures by Stronger, Dengeki announced
Saki | January 31, 2015 @ 1:03 pm | Stronger | 0 Comments

From Stronger (manufacturer) and Dengeki (distributor) comes the interesting announcement of a full set of figures dedicated to the nine μ’s members from popular anime series Love Live! School Idol Project in their special “Birthday Figure Project” version.

stronger_lovelivebdayproject

With Minami Kotori, up for pre-order starting today and until April 5th, 2105, the companies start an interesting series of figures aimed to celebrate the characters’ birthdays. At this time, we can see painted prototype of the Minami Kotori figure, which is sculpted in a 1/8 scale standing 19 cm tall by Miyajima Katsuyoshi and Yoshikuni Kei, scheduled for release in August 2015 and listed for a price of ¥11,000. The figure is exclusive to Dengekiya.

All the other μ members, most likely Dengekiya’s exclusives too, have also been announced and will be presented painted as well in the future; at this time, we have release date available for all the figures which, including first of the set Minami Kotori, are as follows;

Minami Kotori (Birth: 9/12) – Releasing August 2015
Ayase Eri (Birth: 10/21) – Releasing October 2015
Hoshizora Rin (Birth: 11/1) – Releasing October 2015
Koizumi Hanayo (Birth: 1/17) – Releasing December 2015
Sonoda Umi (Birth: 3/15) – Releasing February 2016
Nishikino Maki (Birth: 4/19) – Releasing March 2016
Toujou Nozomi (Birth: 6/9) – Releasing May 2016
Yazawa Niko (Birth: 7/22) – Releasing June 2016
Kousaka Honoka (Birth: 8/3) – Releasing July 2016
stronger_kotoribdayproject-5.jpg

Copied from FigureGAF

Well, one thing can be said, that's a much better release schedule than what Alter probably has in mind. "I'd hate to wait 3 years to have the entire collection.
Plus my 2 Stronger figures look pretty awesome, so not too worried about quality.

And those name stands are pretty awesome, I hope they ship with that.

raven777

stronger_kotoribdayproject-5.jpg

Copied from FigureGAF

Well, one thing can be said, that's a much better release schedule than what Alter probably has in mind. "I'd hate to wait 3 years to have the entire collection.
Plus my 2 Stronger figures look pretty awesome, so not too worried about quality.

I think the 9 stands will connect to make a set.

11k per figure...

Might just end up with one then...

Yaari

Depends on what you want to spend on figures I guess. Going to get pretty crazy if you get each of them, I agree. Especially in a short time-span they have planned.

I'll probably have to see some of the other ones before I will really get one. After all, I bought that GSC Honoka figure, and have no idea if and how the rest of the lineup will be.

But lining those 9 up on their little platform with a name tag, I think it would look pretty awesome.

Yaari

If GSC does the rest of the girls in their Bokura wa Ima outifts, hopefully I won't get any more figures with defects

Also I had never heard of Stronger, but their stuff looks good, so I'll keep an eye out for the rest of those figures. The Kotori looks nice.

They are quite new but have a big project on their hands with the Devil Homura figure. That thing is pretty expensive. It will be very telling when that comes out next month, the quality of the figure will tell us alot about how they will handle it.

I noticed I only have a single figure by them, which is Homura Haregi Ver. But I'll probably get the Mami Tomoe figure too. It scores well on the MyFigureCollection site.
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/188278

Is there a picture where Kotori wears that outfit so that we can tell what the next ones might look like?

Hachitora

5th live day 1 setlist

2 - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
3 - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
4 - Yume no Tobira
5 - Takaramonos
6 - Shangri-la Shower
7 - Love Wing Bell
8 - Dancing stars on me
9 - Mogyutto Love de Sekkinchuu
10 - Colorful Voice
11 - Eien Friends
12 - Nightingale Love Song
13 - Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku
14 - Futari Happiness
15 - Trouble Busters
16 - Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan
18 - Snow Halation
19 - Wonderful Rush
20 - No Brand Girls
21 - Kira Kira Sensation

Encore:
22 - Start Dash
23 - Happy Maker
24 - Oh, Love&Peace
25 - Dreamin' Go Go

Source
I'm really likin this setlist. Can't wait for Trouble Busters live ^^

The movie posters look really nice too. Love their outfits =w=

Himemiya

aXtVEjn.png

That overshoot tho.

5th live day 1 setlist

Ah I love both these songs so much. Does one just lead into the next like they mix them together a bit? Would be cool.

Umi's hair on the movie poster lmao

Also can we take a look at the Love Wing Bell chocolate Rin that she's got?

fek

That Kotori figure looks really cute, I might get it.

Ah I love both these songs so much. Does one just lead into the next like they mix them together a bit? Would be cool.
Yeah, from what I hear it's a short version of Kaguya that's linked with Datte Datte

Qurex

Neo Member
Is there a picture where Kotori wears that outfit so that we can tell what the next ones might look like?

Based off the pose of the Kotori figure it looks like it uses the same artwork as the special calendar from the other day.
---------------------------------------------------------
Friday, 30th January 2015

Niitengo with Dengeki G's magazine and Rubber Cord Holder with Dengeki G'c comic now on sale

Dengeki G's Magazine March 2015 issue - Niitengo Kousaka Honoka

Dengeki G's Comic Vol. 10 - Rubber Cord Holder Kotohonoumi
Detailed information at Dengeki G's Magazine - http://gs.dengeki.com/

Dengeki G's Magazine March issue
Release date: Friday, 30th January 2015
Special price: 1200 yen including tax
Publisher: KADOKAWA Ltd. and ASCII Media Works Ltd.

Dengeki G's Comic Vol. 10
Release date: Friday, 30th January 2015
Price: 780 yen including tax
Publisher: KADOKAWA Ltd. and ASCII Media Works Ltd.

TV anime 1st season, episode 5 broadcasting time changed

For the following station, the broadcasting time of episode 5 for the first season of the anime has been changed.

Tohoku Broadcasting
Previous airing date: Sunday 1st February 25:55 - 26:25
New airing date: Episdoe 5 - Sunday, 8th February 25:25 - 25:55 (30 minutes earlier than normal), Epsiode 6 will air as normal from 25:55 - 26:25.

There is no change for the other stations. Please note that there is no mistake.

Information of new merchandise from Aurora

Love Live! Cycling Jersey - 9 types, 13,000 yen each (excluding tax)
Cycling Jersey Kousaka Honoka 2nd Ver., Ayase Eli 2nd Ver., Minami Kotori 2nd Ver., Sonoda Umi 2nd Ver., Hoshizora Rin 2nd Ver., Nishikino Maki 2nd Ver., Toujou Nozomi 2nd Ver., Koizumi Hanayo 2nd Ver., Yazawa Nico 2nd Ver.
Sizes: 6 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL), Material: 100% polyester, Specification: 3-Division Pocket Included, Made in Taiwan.

Love Live! Cycling Pants and Bib Shorts, 2 types, 13,000 yen each (excluding tax)
Cycling Pants 2nd Ver., Cycling Bib Shorts 2nd Ver.
Sizes: 6 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL), Material: 83% polyester, 17% spandex, Includes pads and shoulder strap, Made in Taiwan

Love Live Cycling Wind Breaker, 18,000 yen (excluding tax)
Cycling Wind Breaker 2nd Ver.
6 sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL ) Material: 100% polyester, Made in Taiwan.

Love Live Cycling Cap, 3,000 yen (excluding tax)
Cycling Cap 2nd Ver.
Size: one size fits all, Material: 100% polyester, Made in Taiwan

Sale Schedule:
Friday, 30th January: Orders open, (information up scheduled at 12:00 PM JST), orders recieved at our company's homepage and Good Smile Online Shop homepage. [1月30日(金) 受注開始(12時情報UP予定):弊社HPにて告知及びグッドスマイルオンラインショップHPにて受注受付]
Thursday, 12th February: Orders close, (scheduled at 9:00 PM JST). [2月12日(木) 受注締め(21時締め予定)]
End of April: Merchandise shipping (shipping scheduled to start on Monday, 20th April). [4月下旬 商品発送(20日頃 発送予定)]

Sales Copy [セールスコピー]
The super popular anime Love Live!'s cycling wear 2nd series has finally started! [超人気アニメ「ラブライブ!」のサイクルウェアの2ndシリーズが遂にスタート!]
Not just the popular cycling jerseys featuring the 9 members of μ’s, the cycling pants and bib shorts, the windbreaker and the cap, the designs for all 13 items were completely renewed!
Now, everyone let's unite as a team, and start running towards a new stage! [さぁ、みんなでチームを組んで、新しいステージへと走り出そう!]

Contact Information: http://www.auroras.jp/

Information of new merchandise from NTT Resonant

From NTT Resonant which manages the portal site "goo", Love Live! designed cover and case and SIM free smartphone "ZenFone5" , reservations have started in limited quantities. [『ラブライブ!』デザインカバー&ケース付SIMフリースマホ「ZenFone5」が数量限定にて予約販売開始されます。]
Price: 32,400 yen (including tax and free shipping)
Merchandise details:
ZenFone 5 - 8GB - White
Original back cover (one for each member)(ASUS Zen case original print) [オリジナル背面カバー(全メンバーの内1名分)(ASUS純正Zen Caseにオリジナルプリント)]
Original smartphone case (1 for each member) [オリジナルスマホケース(全メンバーの内1名分)]
The 3 above mentioned commodities will be put into an original box and delivered.

OCN Mobile - one voice SIM [「OCN モバイル ONE音声対応SIM」]

Merchandise introduction page: http://www.goo.ne.jp/camp/lovelive/

---------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 31st January 2015

The 2nd Love Live Best Album special bonus decided!

Wednesday, 27th May is the release of the 2nd Love Live! Best Album
Presents for customers who purchase at the following stores!
Please make a reservation as soon as possible!

For more information please check each store for the presence or absence of bonus items.
Please note that the bonus will last as long as stocks last.

Title: Love Live! Best Album 2
Artist: μ’s
Release date: Wednesday, 27th May 2015
Product Stock: Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition / Standard Edition [品番: 【超豪華限定盤】/【通常盤】]
Price (excluding tax): Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition ¥○ / Standard Edition ¥3,700

Preorder Bonus

Preorder Bonus content:
Reissue! B2 Announcement poster [復刻!B2告知ポスター]
Applicable to both the Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition and the Standard Edition

Store Specific Preorder bonus: poster [予約特典実施対象店舗:対象ポスター]
Animate and Bandai Visual Club (BVC): 1st Single "Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE"

Toranoana, Tower Records and Neowing: 3rd Single "Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!"

GAMERS and TSUTAYA: 4th Single "Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!"

Sofmap and 7netshopping and HMV: 5th Single "Wonderful Rush"

Those who preorder before Monday, 16th March are eligible. [3月16日(月)までにご予約された方が対象となります。]

Store Bonus

Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition Bonus Contents:
Loveca + Holder [ラブカ+ホルダー]
Design differs by store. Please see the following for details.

Standard Edition Bonus Contents:
B2 Announcement Poster [B2告知ポスター]

StoreBonuses : Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition Holder design
GAMERS: Kousaka Honoka
TSUTAYA: Ayase Eli
Toranoana: Minami Kotori
HMV and Neowing: Sonoda Umi
Tower Record: Hoshizora RIn
Animate: Nishikino Maki
7netshopping: Toujou Nozomi
BVC (Bandai Visual Club): Koizumi Hanayo
Sofmap: Yazawa Nico

Love Live! 2nd Best Album sale decided

Product name:μ’s Best Album Best Live! Collection II [μ’s Best Album Best Live! Collection Ⅱ]
Contents: A 3 CD set! All 38 songs that have been released from "Bokura wa Ima no Naka de" to "Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan" + the 8 bonus tracks that were remixed for the PS Vita Game Love Live School idol paradise are in this collection! About 3 hours and 30 minutes of content in total!

Release date: Wednesday, 27th May 2015
Product number
Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition: LACA-39393~5
Standard Edition: LACA-9393~5

Price
Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition: 9,200 yen (excluding tax)
Standard Edition: 3,700 yen (excluding tax)

Contents

Ultra Gorgeous Limited Edition:
Alpaca pass case (♀ - female) [アルパカパスケース(♀), Note: pass case as in a ticket pass case, also the design is the female alpaca).
Extra large earphone jack accessory [特大イヤホンジャックアクセサリー]
Microfibre memorial jacket bath towel [マイクロファイバーメモリアルジャケットバスタオル]
Specially made storage box [特製収納ボックス]
3 CD digipack storage case [CD3枚収納デジパックケース]
Enclosed plan [封入予定。]

Standard Edition
3 CD digipack storage case [CD3枚収納デジパックケース]

1st in the Birthday Figure Project, Minami Kotori, information of reservation begins.

Under the concept of "Let's celebrate the birthdays of the member of μ’s together!", The figurisation of the 9 members of μ’s before/around their birthdays, the merchandise that will deliver this is the "Birthday Figure Project".

The first in this series is "Minami Kotori", reservations have begun at the Dengekiya Store.
Price: 11,000 yen each (excluding tax), 11,880 yen
Specification: 1/8 scale PVC painted figure (partially made from ABS)
Sale: KADOKAWA and ASCII Media Works
Reservation deadline: Sunday, April 5th 2015
Scheduled release date: End of August 2015

"Birthday Figure Project" introduction page: http://gs.dengeki.com/news/19270/
Birthday Figure Project Minaimi Kotori product page: http://dengekiya.com/p/4942330078891/

Love Live is going to turn out just like K-On! right? Two seasons and a movie, then instead of making new content they'll just keep pumping out merch and you crazy people will keep buying it to the point where you own three figures of Maki and they all look the same except one has an arm in a slightly different angle and the other has a different expression on her face.

cpooi

Love Live is going to turn out just like K-On! right? Two seasons and a movie, then instead of making new content they'll just keep pumping out merch and you crazy people will keep buying it to the point where you own three figures of Maki and they all look the same except one has an arm in a slightly different angle and the other has a different expression on her face.

Don't mess with a winning formula.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What kind of loser buys more than one figurine of the same character?

Stulaw

Hi, I started playing the game just before Christmas, I have 2 Ultra Rares (Kotori and Nozomi) and 6 Super Rares so far, playing the UK English version.

The screens were taken weeks ago I've maxed Kotori now.

Weirdly, the game got me into the anime, rather than the other way round, I really like the music.

fek

6th Live confirmed for 2016!

5th Live day 2 setlist:

2 - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
3 - Natsuiro Egao de 1,2 JUMP
4 - Yume no Tobira
5 - Takaramonos
6 - Shangri-la Shower
7 - Shiawase Iki no SMILING
8 - Zurui yo Magnetic Today
9 - Kururin Miracle
10 - Storm in Lover
11 - Moshimo kara Kitto
12 - Suki desu ga Suki desu ka?
13 - Susume Tomorrow
14 - Love Wing Bell
15 - Dancing stars on me
16 - Mogyutto Love de Sekkinchuu
17 - Soshite Saigo no Page ni wa
18 - Snow Halation
19 - Wonderful Rush
20 - No Brand Girls
21 - Kira Kira Sensation
22 - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
23 - Sentimental StepS
24 - Happy Maker
25 - Oh, Love&Peace
26 - Dreamin' Go Go
27 - Aishiteru Banzai
28 - Donna Toki mo Zutto

Source

JoeFu

Banned
Animation looked pretty good until it went to cg when more than 4 girls were on screen. Even then the cg looked better so that's good

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Animation looked pretty good until it went to cg when more than 4 girls were on screen. Even then the cg looked better so that's good
They have a lot of work ahead of them if they want to best the final concert in the iM@S movie.

fek

Haha yeah I know, but I would like for the song to have it's own costumes. Since they do it after Yume no Tobira and Takaramonos, I feel like they would still be wearing the Yume costumes.

I'm not a huge fan of Love Wing Bell, but if they dressed for it like from the show, that would be cute.
Yeah, according to this guy they used these costumes for day 2: Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki, Yume no Tobira, School Uniform, Love Wing Bell, Dancing Stars on me, Snow Halation, Kira Kira Sensation, Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, Live T-Shirt.

Himemiya

I'm not a huge fan of Love Wing Bell, but if they dressed for it like from the show, that would be cute.

Yep
B8rl2izCcAAizAT.jpg:large

and that's what's really important here.

The reverse of that is that I'm more excited from the Suki desu ga Suki desu ka? song/performance, though nice costumes would be a plus.

Top Bottom