• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

JoeFu

Banned
How do you get so many points ? is it because of playing high difficulty songs ?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Spending that loveca.

Also harder difficulty does give more points per token if you S/S

Mokoi

Banned
I hope they add Maki's event song although that's very unlikely. Forgot what it's called, but joe said it was Kopp shit if I remember correctly.

JoeFu

Banned
I hope they add Maki's event song although that's very unlikely. Forgot what it's called, but joe said it was Kopp shit if I remember correctly.

What the heck are you talking about? Kopp shit? What? What was Maki's event song again? Lol

Oooooohhhh KPop looool. Yeah I don't like the song because it sounded like K Pop

JoeFu

Banned
Moko might be on something haha. It's an English update, why would they add a Japanese event song that was an event a few weeks ago?

Hugstable

Banned
Finally the event is down to the final stretch! The first place guy really skyrocketed. I thought over 100k was crazy last time, but this person is over 200k o_O

He has spoken

The truth! Preach that Rin Gospel Yeezus

New "Live show hit"??? New daily song(s)??? Yay

I am also very ready for them to end, Halloween cards in JP please! Also the number one person in Umi event is "lower" than normal

smh Japan

The Ums deserves more love :(

Dracil

Man, Japan is really sleeping on Umi event. I think this might be the first time JP tier scores will be lower than EN scores.

(this is good for me, as I basically lost out on the first day of both events when I lost my phone temporarily)

Dracil

Well the thing is, Japan has been expanding the rankings every month or so, unlike the stingy EN version. So it could be they've hit the finally reached the point where the cutoff is made up of really casual players. The previous token-based event cutoff for 2nd tier was top 42500.

I think JP hit 4 million players not too long ago, and their 2nd tier is now top 45000 players, which puts it at about roughly 1% of the player base. If EN was doing the same thing 2nd tier would probably be at like Top 5000 players. Current top tier cutoff in JP was basically 2nd tier like 1 year ago.

Markun

7RKKnDu.png

The miracle finally happen!

It took 78 tries sure, but it happened!

Hachitora

The miracle finally happen!

It took 78 tries sure, but it happened!
Nice! This song was even harder to FC than Loneliest Baby. Don't know how many times it took me though.

Edit: It says I've played it 21 times, so i guess it took me around 15 plays to get it.

Qurex

Neo Member
whelp

missed the entire event

I'm never getting a smile SR lel
Smile SR?
Neither of the current events are Smile though. The English one is Pure and the Japanese one is Cool.

The next English event should be Smile though.

is it me, or is there alot of transmission errors/restarts
I'm also getting errors with the game. It's been like that all day for me.

Hmm I think I did ok - had to spent 5 or 6 LP to get 12k points for SR Rin but that's still better that scouting :)

Also I was in 10k rating bracket so not bad for 9 days of playing game totally :D

JoeFu

Banned
Hmm I think I did ok - had to spent 5 or 6 LP to get 12k points for SR Rin but that's still better that scouting :)

Also I was in 10k rating bracket so not bad for 9 days of playing game totally :D

Grats! Joined at a good time since we get superior event Score Match soon!

Token grinding is getting super old. Made even worse by the fact I'm playing two versions and tried for the tier two rewards in both for the first time ever.

chrono01

Those Halloween cards. Nice.

As for the EN event, my final score is 28,795. That should be enough for the Top 1000, but you never know. Thankfully I wasn't after the Top 200 this time, so it wasn't nearly as stressful as the last event.

Best of luck to you all!

JoeFu

Banned
How does that work ?

stolen from OP because I'm too lazy to type out how the event works lol

Score Match Event
To participate in the Score Matching event, enter the Event page through from the Home Screen (the event should be appropriately titled "Score Match"). In the center, there is a large button with the words スコアマッチに参加する! Pressing this will bring you to a difficulty screen. The player chooses the difficulty and a random song from the regular set of songs will be selected of that difficulty. The player chooses the unit he or she wishes to use, then is placed into a waiting room with 3 other players. While waiting, pre-set chat phrases may be used to communicate with your fellow players. If a player finishes before all other players are finished (likely due to lag), they are once again placed into a waiting room and can exchange another set of pre-set phrases.

After finishing the live stage, the players are ranked from 1st to 4th based on their score (although their combo record is shown too). Then event points are calculated (after gaining experience, kizuna, and gold like usual). Each difficulty has its own base amount of event points. The base number of points gets multiplied by multipliers depending on the player's score rank and placement compared to the other players. If the player fails the song, they gain a fixed amount of event points.

Top Bottom