• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Yaari

Hmm event haven't started in english version ?

Ours just ended, there's uusally a few days inbetween.

So I did rank within the top 1000, but props to whoever said I should get 1-2k more than 25k, because I would be in trouble if I didnt. The difference was very small, like even the #1000 had above 25,000 points.

When do we get our rewards?

I guess now all my Loveca will be used for single rolls, hope I get lucky once a year.. haha.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
Hey, new to the thread here but i've been playing the english version for a bit now. I even lurked this thread a tad during the event.

The Rin event just finished so I figured why not join all of ya.

Congrats to everyone who went for the top 1000 and made it!

i'm not strong enough to grind like that so I stopped after I got to 12,000 myself. lol

Hey, new to the thread here but i've been playing the english version for a bit now. I even lurked this thread a tad during the event.

The Rin event just finished so I figured why not join all of ya.

Congrats to everyone who went for the top 1000 and made it!

i'm not strong enough to grind like that so I stopped after I got to 12,000 myself. lol
but you have a rin avatar and you didn't max out on the rin event

JoeFu

Banned
Dunno if I should combine my Rin or let her buff my pure team for score match

Eehhhhhh whatever. Just gonna idolize her

Hachitora

I fell asleep before I could play the EX event song one more time...
tumblr_ncpqgml2Sw1tqw3j4o1_1280.png
Looks like I had just enough points anyway from my grinding. I'm never doing that again
until the second Maki event

Welcome! And to make up for this event, I'd better see you in the top 200 for the next Rin event.

Crescent-

Sounds quite time consuming, that Score Event. Is it really that bad? Waiting for others etc?

The token events is more time consuming for me, since playing a score match event is like playing like usual, once your LP is used you don't need to grind the event song like token events.

JoeFu

Banned
This was my first time ever going after tier two. I decided to make it harder on myself for going after both English and JP version. O hate myself for doing so, but whatever! Was worth I guess! Can't see myself ever doing that again for a token event at least. Maybe a score match??!!??

Mokoi

Banned
When I grind I turn off the sound and I think many do the same.
Well yeah that song would certainly make people turn sound off. Joking aside yeah I do the same when grinding.
Welcome to the idoru thread.
sounds like bullshit that favors people with URs

OvO

Well sounds like you need to start getting some URs.

---

I don't think rin every got that talk about playing with sharp objects.

Himemiya

Nice pulls people and welcome samisuperfly!

I tried making my own avatar (Art credit to pako)
<---
then I was like "I'm on a roll here" and tried to do more. Got bored after Nico-nii though. Then I made this 3spoopy~ ghost thing, RIP Nico. I don't even know.

bmF0wet.png

Maybe because the original looked kinda sub-par and jaggy.

Anyway, I kinda want to make some more avatars with the lil token ghosty because Halloween is soon. There are also the Halloween cards in JP. Would anybody use them? Should I make them?

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Here's what I got...
Yay a UR!
but it's only Kayo-chin
No UR from that support ticket /cry
Also Scouting tickets blew.
Welcome :)
I don't think rin every got that talk about playing with sharp objects.

But she looks so happy, how could anyone tell her/scold her.

Himemiya

Just realized, where the good quality card pics at lol?
Getting to work right now because I found some okay pics but they're not ideal.

And unfortunately this lady doesn't play JP but that Kayo-chin be tempting!@!

m0t0k1

Just realized, where the good quality card pics at lol?
Getting to work right now because I found some okay pics but they're not ideal.

And unfortunately this lady doesn't play JP but that Kayo-chin be tempting!@!

Go to the wiki, Click on any of the characters there you have all their cards in high quality, time of release power and effects when you scroll down.

JoeFu

Banned
Thank you! I was using that site but was looking at this page and completely missed it.

Also motoki thanks I also looked there but it seems they take a few days to get the pics up, and also some like Nico's page just have the unidolized.

The newest cards still aren't in those lists yet because not every one has one/uploaded a pic yet I guess. I need to see bat nico!

Mokoi

Banned
Anyway, I kinda want to make some more avatars with the lil token ghosty because Halloween is soon. There are also the Halloween cards in JP. Would anybody use them? Should I make them?

A Nozomi avatar with the little ghost thing I would use yes. Such a thing would be the best.

Himemiya

Ahaha I was making an Umi witch avatar but it wasn't really working out. Such a wide-brim hat and I cannot crop off any of that gloriousness.

Dancing Stars on Me Nozomi (by Sasamori Tomoe), 2x the ghost for 2x the spiritual power.
fMVRnHD.png

Please Himemiya! Release Moko from his dumb feetballs avatar!
Deliver us from feetballs.

Also Maki-chaaaan.
9HqCTtj.png

By the way the ghost token is on the wiki already transparent. Can't do bat Nico yet, though.

Mokoi

Banned
Ahaha I was making an Umi witch avatar but it wasn't really working out. Such a wide-brim hat and I cannot crop off any of that gloriousness.

Dancing Stars on Me Nozomi (by Sasamori Tomoe), 2x the ghost for 2x the spiritual power.
fMVRnHD.png

Cool will use this one come October. Also I'm trying to figure out were to place the little ghost on my reg Nozomi avatar, but just can't decide where I want to place it. Making decisions is hard.

Here's the new Normal if you haven't pulled her yet

Yesh this card sucks. I wouldn't want to pull it.

Top Bottom