• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Anony

i got a scouting ticket, of course, i got nothing
fuck bushiroad

why cant we just have 5 gems

@Blacksafs
you had TWO HUNDRED GEMS saved
holy..

elhaym

Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulls.

JP is not friendly.
By0ERGjIEAE_tMw.jpg

EN is better!

And at least I get to awaken kimono Maki!

Didn't you have around 400 gems bought at one point? Sorry that is some really bad luck for those pulls.

Nice! Sweet first taste of UR hmm..
Also that "strength" be restored. What???
It's simple, really. every 14 seconds you have a chance at getting 4 LP. What's wrong with that?

Mokoi

Banned
Oh yeah thanks for the Nozomi avatar and linking the ghost Himemiya! I'm having too much fun placing the ghost on pictures.

Himemiya

It's simple, really. every 14 seconds you have a chance at getting 4 LP. What's wrong with that?

That would be the most amazing skill ever, or the worst curse of never going to sleep ever again.

Oh yeah thanks for the Nozomi avatar and linking the ghost Himemiya! I'm having too much fun placing the ghost on pictures.

Hehe, no problem, it even makes the feetballs look somehow cute.

redhairedking

Ahaha I was making an Umi witch avatar but it wasn't really working out. Such a wide-brim hat and I cannot crop off any of that gloriousness.

Dancing Stars on Me Nozomi (by Sasamori Tomoe), 2x the ghost for 2x the spiritual power.
fMVRnHD.png

Deliver us from feetballs.

Also Maki-chaaaan.
9HqCTtj.png

By the way the ghost token is on the wiki already transparent. Can't do bat Nico yet, though.

I'd use that Maki if the other hime wasn't already, great work!

edit: wait, what? Girls are in LLgaf? I feel like I shouldn't be surprised but I still am.

Crescent-

Nice! Sweet first taste of UR hmm..
Also that "strength" be restored. What???

Yeah finally got a UR haha. And yes the skill is the stamina restorer one just like the majority of pure cards. Kinda stacked now on my pure team, got this UR and 7 SRs with only 1 R.

Nice, Congrats!

I guess they meant stamina, also thanks for the avatar and that Nico came out cute too.

Edit: @Crescent, you got that on a single pull? Even sweeter lol

Yeah funny thing is I almost forgot that I got 5 gems after pulling from the scouting ticket (got knocked out of top 4k because I'm focusing on JP ver). Got bored after working on college assignments and remembered to pull just before going to sleep, and got this lol. Guess you get one when you don't expect one.

tumblr_inline_mg22hoNXwQ1qcqa66.jpg

Congratz on your single draw :D

Thanks, finally graduated from the UR-less club lol

Qurex

Neo Member
Hey, new to the thread here but i've been playing the english version for a bit now. I even lurked this thread a tad during the event.
The Rin event just finished so I figured why not join all of ya.
Welcome to the thread :)

Oh wert

I thought Rin was a Smile card

man I need more sleep
Oh simple mistake to make. You could always try to doing a draw if you want a Smile SR :p

Nun > science
What about scientific nuns?

My time has finally come~

FHggl4L.jpg
Oh wow, the new UR, congrats! I really want that card.

Oh and congrats to all the others who managed to get new SRs/URs/rank in top 1000/Rank in top 200.
Managed to keep my place in the top 2000 despite overlseeping. Ended the event at rank 1610.

The "strength" be restored stuff is clearly a new feature added as part of the other day's system mainteance. It's clearly used to improve the new connection error feature.

Himemiya

I'd use that Maki if the other hime wasn't already, great work!

Well, this one is up for grabs (art by Kidachi)
T6entoL.png

And here's a Halloween-y Kotori (by Roku Tachibana) that I didn't post earlier
because Kotori is not that popular here.
Super easy if nothing else, based white background.
x7yC9Nl.png

edit: wait, what? Girls are in LLgaf? I feel like I shouldn't be surprised but I still am.
Idols are for everyone!

The "strength" be restored stuff is clearly a new feature added as part of the other day's system mainteance. It's clearly used to improve the new connection error feature.
Shitty translations make up for all lost time/LP, thank KLab.

JoeFu

Banned
Grils who use internet are mythical beings. They hang out with unicorns, Bigfoot, and the loch ness monster. Don't lie to us!

Azusa

I am not rolling this time. I want to dump all my loveca in the next event. And if the grind will be too much for me I really should stop to play this game. Events are just not fun any more.

cpooi

I am not rolling this time. I want to dump all my loveca in the next event. And if the grind will be too much for me I really should stop to play this game. Events are just not fun any more.

Just give up on the events and play for the plot and songs. Play it whenever you want. The cards don't change the gameplay afterall, and if you don't care for the events, they are just cosmetic stuff.

Well I only have 2 SR total so I need those events as they are easiest way to get high ranked cards ;)

Also today is sad day - I'm not receiving my new players bonus anymore :(

edit: we are supposed to put picture on top of page right ?

Solo_Maki.jpg

JoeFu

Banned
Lol you aren't supposed to do anything. Mokoi was trying to make a fake rule to post worst idol(nozomi) on top page.

Mokoi

Banned
Wow just wow, just not going to follow thread tradition of posting Nozomi on top huh. Get a load of this guy or gal.

redhairedking

Well, this one is up for grabs (art by Kidachi)
T6entoL.png

And here's a Halloween-y Kotori (by Roku Tachibana) that I didn't post earlier
because Kotori is not that popular here.
Super easy if nothing else, based white background.
x7yC9Nl.png

Idols are for everyone!

Shitty translations make up for all lost time/LP, thank KLab.

Thanks hime! Loving your icons

Top Bottom