• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hugstable

Banned
I still wonder who's gonna give in first and switch back into an anime avatar. Didn't think Phoenix and Mokoi would still be going with this after a whole month lol. I went back to my Rinpaca avatar cause of the event and I think I'm gonna have it stay for a bit

Mokoi

Banned

Your avatar was messed up so I took the liberty to fix it.
jCh7e1K.png

Qurex

Neo Member
Oh wow I finally got one!
This morning, I got one of the Rare cards as a drop from the song rewards.
It's a Cool Rare Kotori, I got it from playing Wonderful Rush EX.

Unfortunately I was in a hurry to leave this morning, so by the time I realised that I got Kotori as a prize I had already clicked through the reward screen.
So I couldn't get a screenshot of Kotori on the reward screen. :(

Mokoi

Banned
Maybe I should have said Kotori ghost, its the little ghost toy Kotori voices when she, Honoka, Nico and the other one are playing around with Halloween props after the OP in the Halloween episode

Wait what I certainly don't remember that. I need to go watch this.

m0t0k1

Haha I always forgot he was a Nico fan. For some reason I thought he liked Maki or Eli.

NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIIIII

Even as Nico's resident #1 fan I would have preferred the Naruto bread.

Hahaha yeah i actually remembered now you are right huggy. The bread made me think he was a Honoka fan lol

The Naruto bread is awesome its a waste to never see it used. Maybe one day i will rock that one for a bit.

JoeFu

Banned
Haha I kinda feel bad never rocking it but lol.

Anyways Nico, Maki, Rin, Honkers might be my favorites.

Actually I like them all !

Also people need to watch Ai, Mai, Mi. Hilarious short anime that has Kotori's VA as one of the main characters

JoeFu

Banned
Angry Eli is pretty awesome. Everybody has their moments except for sexual harasser Washi-Washi monster.

Also look what I found on google images omg

Himemiya

Maybe I should have said Kotori ghost, its the little ghost toy Kotori voices when she, Honoka, Nico and the other one are playing around with Halloween props after the OP in the Halloween episode
Wait what I certainly don't remember that. I need to go watch this.
Yeah, I didn't remember this at alllll.

Everybody has their moments except for sexual harasser Washi-Washi monster.
...That was just the first season!

Also didn't like Eli season 1 but she's perfect in season 2. Top 5 now.

Why are you offended? Synergy is needed for world domination. Just ask Brain.

I'm offended by that formatting, it's killing my eyes!

Himemiya

Oh wow I finally got one!
This morning, I got one of the Rare cards as a drop from the song rewards.
Aw yeah when this happens it is so good.

It's a Cool Rare Kotori, I got it from playing Wonderful Rush EX.
That would happen, considering it's a Kotori song. Like playing After School Navigators can get you Nicorinpana pures, and Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai gets you cool Hanayos(???)

Himemiya

Wow thats interesting, thanks. I always figured it was random but I have to disagree with the rewards for Kaguya and Wild Stars.

Kaguya seems to me like a Nico song and Wild Stars seems like an Umi song. At least when I first watched those on the Live BDs, I feel there is more emphasis on Soramaru/Mimorin for those songs. Never got an Eli vibe from Mermaid Festa but I'm gonna rewatch some of these, been needing an excuse to anyway :p

I agree with you (another example: how weird is it that you get smile Rin from Love Marginal?) but I can confirm most of these are like that. I have...a lot of luck when it comes to getting rares from songs. Wish it was in loveca pulls or at least in getting cool Elis.

Himemiya

Changed my ign to Himemiya so if we're matched against each other, YOU'LL KNOW.
It might happen with the relatively small userbase, right?

Score Match aka. the event where everyone forgets Live Show mode exists
Do you still get exp, bond points, and all that stuff?

Crescent-

Do you still get exp, bond points, and all that stuff?

Yep or else you won't get mid-event level ups to restore your LP. It's basically live mode with other players as rivals and random songs out of the pool. I just hope ex songs will be in the first score match since it'll be a grindfest with hard songs.

Yaari

Is there actually a convenient way to see what cards you are missing in your Album, because since they don't show until you have them, you don't really know what is supposed to be there?

Are all the 3 star cards together, or are there some more of them later on in the album, at higher numbers?

Edit: I mean, is there a way to see if you have all the 3* cards available in the game currently, aswell as the Normal ones.

Himemiya

Is there actually a convenient way to see what cards you are missing in your Album, because since they don't show until you have them, you don't really know what is supposed to be there?

Are all the 3 star cards together, or are there some more of them later on in the album, at higher numbers?

Edit: I mean, is there a way to see if you have all the 3* cards available in the game currently, aswell as the Normal ones.

Maybe this page? If you're talking about EN it highlights in pink all of that version's cards.

Just started this game yesterday and was doing well until I tried hard mode. I was able to finish the songs but made so much mistake, I keep getting off rhythm since some of the notes are fast that my thumbs couldn't keep up. Then I tried the Soldier Game on Normal and so much notes coming at me at once, I manage to finish the song with 1 HP lmfao.

The game is so addicting, I been playing almost non-stop since I downloaded the game. I need to get better so I can get better combo score in Hard Mode.

Also got Nozomi for my first SR!
vM5FSVD.png

Yaari

Just started this game yesterday and was doing well until I tried hard mode. I was able to finish the songs but made so much mistake, I keep getting off rhythm since some of the notes are fast that my thumbs couldn't keep up. Then I tried the Soldier Game on Normal and so much notes coming at me at once, I manage to finish the song with 1 HP lmfao.

The game is so addicting, I been playing almost non-stop since I downloaded the game. I need to get better so I can get better combo score in Hard Mode.

Also got Nozomi for my first SR!
vM5FSVD.png

Well, I was pretty much in that position when I started 3 weeks ago, and I can pretty much do any Hard song now. You'll get there! And sooner than you think!

Nozomi is cool! Hopefully I can get a good leader Nozomi card someday.

Well, I was pretty much in that position when I started 3 weeks ago, and I can pretty much do any Hard song now. You'll get there! And sooner than you think!

Yeah I think this is my best performance in any rhythm game. And I love rhythm games. I usually don't put enough time/effort in and suck forever. But with the events forcing me to play constnatly, I've been improving constantly as well.

I been playing on Hard mode now even if I get bad score so I can get use to the songs. Hopefully in 3 weeks I'll be doing well on hard songs. Waiting for LP to fill up is a killer LOL.

Qurex

Neo Member
Aw yeah when this happens it is so good.

That would happen, considering it's a Kotori song. Like playing After School Navigators can get you Nicorinpana pures, and Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai gets you cool Hanayos(???)

Oh that's a good point, Kotori is the center for Wonderful Rush after all.
Unlike that Japanese Wiki page you linked, the Cool Kotori that I got is Level 10. Perhaps the page is wrong? Or maybe there is a range for what the Level that the card could be.

I think I played Wondeful Rush EX probably under 20 times when I got Kotori. I know it was after I got the C Rank clearing but before 20 plays.
Also I only managed a combo Rank of A if that matters.
It was the third reward if that makes any sense. You know when you see the results screen, going from left to right, Kotori was that last card on the right.

Top Bottom