• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Crescent-

Oh that's a good point, Kotori is the center for Wonderful Rush after all.
Unlike that Japanese Wiki page you linked, the Cool Kotori that I got is Level 10. Perhaps the page is wrong? Or maybe there is a range for what the Level that the card could be.

I think I played Wondeful Rush EX probably under 20 times when I got Kotori. I know it was after I got the C Rank clearing but before 20 plays.
Also I only managed a combo Rank of A if that matters.
It was the third reward if that makes any sense. You know when you see the results screen, going from left to right, Kotori was that last card on the right.

From my experience the card's level is dependent on score rather than combo. Out of 3 cards you get after a song, there will always be 1 with a high level depending on your score, and 2 more at level 1.
I think the max level (at least the one I got) from an easy song is level 6, from normal level 8, hard level 10, and ex level 12. I got R cards a fair amount of times from songs and I think only once got a level 1 card, the rest is level 10-12 since I play hard and ex.

fek

Fek please tell me that UR Honoka you got was the promo card.
Yeah, that was the promo UR, I got some stuff this week:
3mxYDQ3.jpg

Also got a new phone so here's a screenshot of a promo SR:

Markun

Also got a new phone so here's a screenshot of a promo SR:

Nice stuff, fek!

Man, promo cards are always neat to have even if they're weak stat wise. The art's always top tier though!

Himemiya

Mokoi

Banned

Good shit, and there are a few tracks I really like on that Notes of school idoru days album.

who knows how depraved the Mu's merch Nozomi would own could be

still using the strap smh, just use the hook homes

Nozomi oppai mouse pad when? Wait I think there already is one.

Also that never occurred to me. Will do!

JoeFu

Banned
Kayo-chin and Kotori sound good together when they don't have Honoka dragging them down. I really like Kokuhaku Biyori Desu, so I am excited for this, I like what I've heard here.

The covers are a downgrade from Umi/Eli and Nozomi covers though.

Whoa that sounds pretty good. A lot better than I expected at least.

Edit: Btw, if anyone here wants to share 3DS FCs (since Smash Bros. is out and all), you can fill out your 3DS and WiiU stuff here, and check out the list here.

Funky song! I need hi res pics of those covers gimme

Yeah song sounds pretty good. Completely different kokuhaku biyori desu. I agree with the funky!

ibmbuOO6nE0JAZ.jpg

m0t0k1

Ill add myself next week to that list. Ill be gone for the next couple of days and i can't remember my friend code or nnid :p

Himemiya

Edit: Btw, if anyone here wants to share 3DS FCs (since Smash Bros. is out and all), you can fill out your 3DS and WiiU stuff here, and check out the list here.
There, I added myself. Time to drain LP and smash it up.

KotoPana song is still really nice (been playing it over and over).

Nice FC Safs!

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah I think I will try to pass on the 3DS version too

---

Felt like I would never get Garden of Glass FC'd don't even care about using perfect makers this time

Its not super fast, it doesn't have a bunch of short holds, but something about the way some of the notes come in would confuse me and I always broke combo

Yeah I couldn't get the FC for a while. I had to use perfect makers lol felt so cheap. Oh well got a loveca out of it!

Also played some smash with Huggy and Hime! Fun stuff!

Qurex

Neo Member
Well at least I'm sure of all Umi's stuff is PG

who knows how depraved the Mu's merch Nozomi would own could be
Umi's true love is Honoka!
Look at all this nifty merch she has.

I'll add my 3DS code a bit later.

Marche90

Whoa that sounds pretty good. A lot better than I expected at least.

I'll add myself once I get access to a computer outside the office (and pick up the actual game...)

Hachitora

Couldn't resist got smash anyway
Lol, joined the dark side I see. Now it's Safs's turn! Join us in the smashening.

Also, if you guys want to talk about smash (like ask to play with someone or just talk about the matches or what not), you can do that in our Line chat. Just so that we don't fill up the thread with smash talk. We talk about smash and all kinds of non-Love Live stuff there so feel free to join us.

StayDead

Lol, joined the dark side I see. Now it's Safs's turn! Join us in the smashening.

Also, if you guys want to talk about smash (like ask to play with someone or just talk about the matches or what not), you can do that in our Line chat. Just so that we don't fill up the thread with smash talk. We talk about smash and all kinds of non-Love Live stuff there so feel free to join us.

I don't have Line ;_;

Why can't we just talk about it here? Loads of community threads go off topic all the time.

m0t0k1

I don't have Line ;_;

Why can't we just talk about it here? Loads of community threads go off topic all the time.

Yeah i remember visiting the Sonic community back in the day and all they talk was about Paper Mario :lol I will go for the wii u version only though. I tried the demo on my og 3ds but a 4 player battle is just way to small for my liking. And since i am a guy who mostly plays 4p items high all levels i will probably get less enjoyment out of it.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't have Line ;_;

Ok will do

I want to punch my coworkers right now.

Edit: Yay it's friday, and that means I get to drink tonight. Also will be getting a ps4 for destino and drive club.

m0t0k1

this is not the Umi I know

I am already feeling weak

was so close to losing my shit at work today, but if you like being condescended to non-stop by lazy asses, work at a library!

I wish I had people to play Destiny with ;_;

I wish i had more non casual game friends. It is ALWAYS Fifa they want to play.

I don't have a problem with it at all :p I just figured some people here might not want us to talk about off-topic stuffs

I have no problems with going a bit more off topic some times. We are stuck in the community part now so we can go way off topic not a single mod checking on us :p

fek

Tried a pull and got this:

The idolized version of this card is one of my favorites so it was pretty good

I'm playing SIP and I'm enjoying it. Some of the models actually look pretty nice, especially Honoka, Hanayo and Nico. I think only Eli looks really bad and Maki is kinda off but ok. Gameplay seemed pretty strange at first but I got it now.

Also got Smash, it's really fun but my connection is pretty unstable these days so not playing online for now

StayDead

I've added everyone now and now my friends list is near full. I've got so many people on it I'm scared to delete because I can't remember who anyone is (from before, not the ones from the list <3).

Top Bottom