• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm well aware how they're gathering EP -- I'm not an idiot, thank you very much -- what I'm asking is, who would be insane enough to basically spend 15 hours straight doing (almost) nothing but playing a mobile rhythm game for a virtual card?
A couple of people here did that, but I know Safs quit the game recently.

Set the cool UR Rin as my main and deleted the game so anyone on my friends list won't have a total dud on there. But if you don't want an inactive player there then remove me.
Aww, hope you had fun at least.
But why delete the game? Just don't play it... and maybe when you do want to later on, you won't have to start over.

Hachitora

Alright, so I got back from Anime Matsuri recently and it was tons of fun. It was my first convention too, so it was also kinda exciting (Yakisoba bread is the best btw). Anyway, there was a bunch of Love Live cosplay and merch, and I took pics so I thought I'd share them. Sorry in advance for the long post.
Blocked out my sister's face just cuz
pzBf4NCm.jpg
tumblr_nmg089vqIN1tqw3j4o1_1280.jpg
kQZX155m.jpg
tumblr_nmg089vqIN1tqw3j4o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nmg089vqIN1tqw3j4o3_1280.jpg
y177qjzl.jpg
tumblr_nmg089vqIN1tqw3j4o4_1280.jpg

The Nico in the red shirt played a good ocarina btw :p and that group of guys cosplaying Muse was probably the best ones :^) There were a few more cosplay pics I took but they weren't Love Live so I don't think I'll post them (unless you guys want me to)

This is all the LL merch I bought
PCgu6url.jpg
tumblr_nme54cy0O31tqw3j4o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_nme54cy0O31tqw3j4o9_1280.jpg

The BiBi and Lily White buttons are the cutest things. Also, those Love Live prints I bought are like the coolest things. I even commissioned a Rin drawing from the artist which should be mailed out on Friday ^^

This is just all the other Non-LL stuff I got. A mix of Kagepro, Zelda, and other stuff
TMy0tw6l.jpg

tumblr_nme5slermm1tqw3j4o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nme5slermm1tqw3j4o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nme5slermm1tqw3j4o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nme5slermm1tqw3j4o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nme5slermm1tqw3j4o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nme5slermm1tqw3j4o6_1280.jpg
I'm not the best photographer but hopefully these are at least decent :p I forgot to take a pic of another Zelda poster I got so Ill just edit that it later when I get back home

Messiah

Awesome stuff. Your sister looks just like nico :p
Guy muse is the best thing I've seen today.

Do you know the name of the artist(s) of the prints?

specdot

My first post in the community thread. Didn't even know it existed! >_<
I'm a Maki hater, so this event means nothing to me but a chance to play some expert songs. :)

CoinArt

I'm a Maki hater, so this event means nothing to me but a chance to play some expert songs. :)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa.

Friend, you and I are gonna have words if you don't work on your PR. I suggest either a) professing your undying Nicolove, or b) posting some bizarre LL fan art.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest to become a respectable fan of Love Live School Idol Festival.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was going to joke that bizarre fan art would just be normal fan art of Nico, but then remembered the fan art can only exist if there are fans for her in the first place.

Hachitora

I got Mimorin's new album today. I've had Pile's for a couple of weeks.
Those album artworks look really nice! Mimorin and Pile are def the cutest members of the µ's voice cast :p Also, nice to see you posting around here again bud~
Welcome! We love new people, so I feel we're gonna get along we-
Wait wh-
I'm a Maki hater, so this event means nothing to me
I'm a Maki hater
Maki hater
Bruh, I don't think this is gonna work out

Nah jk, welcome to the group :p Hope you stick around! You're in good company
Why is Notch dressed as Honoka?
Welp, can't unsee that

I was going to joke that bizarre fan art would just be normal fan art of Nico, but then remembered the fan art can only exist if there are fans for her in the first place.

Why you gotta be so cruel?

I feel like I'm screwing myself using my thumbs. I don't want to relearn how to play with my fingers, so I'm just gonna get good at using my thumbs. I think I'm mainly sticking to expert this time around, because I can hit B/As mostly and I think I end up being more efficient with my points.
Either way, I'm sticking this out because Maki is dabes.

PK Gaming

Just got around to reading Maki's School Idol Diary and it was way better than I expected. I'm a sucker for stories that incorporate angst and anxiety, since it's a nice contrast to the fluffy happiness we're usually treated to. I'm not a Maki fanboy, but she's pretty compelling as a character.

Damn, I wish more of these were translated.

post-41349-jonah-hill-oscars-cut-it-out-g-w5Tc.gif

specdot

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I apologize for the anti-Maki propaganda.
Eli is mai waifu
Hanayo is bae
And Rin, in my humble opinion, has the best voice of all the girls.
I became a hardcore LL fan because of SIF. Any info on the movie?

GoXDS

Why you gotta be so cruel?

I feel like I'm screwing myself using my thumbs. I don't want to relearn how to play with my fingers, so I'm just gonna get good at using my thumbs. I think I'm mainly sticking to expert this time around, because I can hit B/As mostly and I think I end up being more efficient with my points.
Either way, I'm sticking this out because Maki is dabes.

I'm a thumb player though for especially tricky ones I've been using fingers recently

Hard and EX are same in Event Points/LP. but since you can only get B/A on EX (since I'll assume you can get A/S on Hard), you're playing less efficient http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Score_Matching_Event

Articalys

Was just in an event match where two of the players intentionally failed.

Honestly I hope I keep running into those kinds of people; fight out the upper two prize ranks among yourselves, makes it easier for me to earn more points per match anyway, especially since I'm busy this weekend and hitting the 25000 without dipping into LS stock is going to be cutting it close.

JoeFu

Banned
Was just in an event match where two of the players intentionally failed.

Honestly I hope I keep running into those kinds of people; fight out the upper two prize ranks among yourselves, makes it easier for me to earn more points per match anyway, especially since I'm busy this weekend and hitting the 25000 without dipping into LS stock is going to be cutting it close.

sometimes people skip songs when they get one they don't like which also makes people fail automatically.

GrandHusk

A new member!
Welc-
come?
Eli is mai waifu
Hanayo is bae
You apologize... and I don't see Honoka in your list!
sorry but you and I will never be friends
/jk
Yeah, my birthday is tomorrow.
:O :O :O
Safs!
Love the Mimorin album's cover

GoXDS

Woo, now I'll have a UR in all 3 colors, promo or not. about time we got some info about that (though not in the EN notifications yet)

Messiah

Yeah, the facial features are quite on point :p

And the artist of the prints is Karen Han. This is her website. It has her twitter, instagram, tumblr, etc. Though I think she's on her twitter the most.

Thank you!

Eli is mai waifu
Hanayo is bae

Welcome!
Your opinion is wrong except for Rin though.

Messiah

B-b-but they like Rin :(

That Nozomi UR looks really cool. Too bad I don't want to get into the japanese version as well.

Edit:

Ah don't worry, it was a good "bruh" :p I was typing my thoughts and saw that you also love Rin's voice and felt such a spiritual connection that I had to comment on it =w=

And the Nozomi UR is for all versions. Unless you were thinking of getting two :p
Oh I see. On the topic of Rin:
Source: https://twitter.com/BELCORNO

Considering the Nozomi UR that's good news, thought it was JP exclusive for some reason.

Hachitora

B-b-but they like Rin :(

That Nozomi UR looks really cool. Too bad I don't want to get into the japanese version as well.

Ah don't worry, it was a good "bruh" :p I was typing my thoughts and saw that you also love Rin's voice and felt such a spiritual connection that I had to comment on it =w=

And the Nozomi UR is for all versions. Unless you were thinking of getting two :p

chrono01

I just remembered, what happened to that event Nozomi we were supposed to get? You know, the one people voted on [although I personally went with Umi, despite knowing she'd never win ;_;]. You'd think we would have received it by now...

JoeFu

Banned
I just remembered, what happened to that event Nozomi we were supposed to get? You know, the one people voted on [although I personally went with Umi, despite knowing she'd never win ;_;]. You'd think we would have received it by now...

look up a few posts!

PK Gaming

Maki: Just give me a break already. Though &#956;'s is a group of cute school idols, it's actually a gathering of weirdos.

Maki telling it like it is.

m0t0k1

And the promo UR Nontan looks pretty good too

vd54oev.png

Card looks pretty good. I am always sad we don't get to see the other girls on their cards that did not win the vote. Really wonder how the other girls on their travels would look like. Maybe in the next couple of years they gonna release them as normal URs

Top Bottom