• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

GrandHusk

Happy birthday Safs!

--------------------------

It happened!
Pay2Win Pay2Win D:
Un3l0Uhl.jpg
First time I FC this song :D

Himemiya

Yeah, my birthday is tomorrow.
ufufu... Mimorin crossing the ocean a day too early. Hope you like the present!
Were any of her School Diary chapters translated? I'd love to know more about her. She's pretty mild, barring the rice fetish. That said, she's pretty likeable as well.
No, but common knowledge and "canon" from the novel is
her mom is a former idol.
Can't c/d though.
Also, on a scale from 1-Jerkass, where does Maki's dad rank?
There's already been capitalist and physically abusive interpretations, what more could the SID possibly have in store?
Heh, cute.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah I found really dumb too.

I FC'ed three straight songs, and in those three songs, I still only got in 3rd place.

Events like this should be judged on how many perfects, greats, longest combo, etc. :(
Gotta reward people who spend money... otherwise there's no point. lol

GoXDS

it's hard to find a balance between skill and team power as a determining point for ranking. on one extreme, if it's purely skill, then every match for the whole event (that's a lot) would be very tense (and even then, slight advantage to teams with Perfect makers). on the other, those that shell out hundreds of dollars and/or lucky to get a lot of URs will have a distinct advantage and new players/free players will not have a good time and that won't bring in more players so the game will die out.

while I don't think the current system is that balanced, I can't think of a good compromise without being too obscure or making only a negligible difference. the current system is also enough for most people to get to 25000 pts for the SR card even if they're constantly 3rd/A

players that have played enough events will have full, color matched SR teams and that's usually enough to start seeing a relevent number of 2nd place or 1st place but that does take time =\

oh, and screw bots. they ignore funding AND Skill. pure RNG garbage

GoXDS

I had to do that when I was too close to a level up, but man... how much money are you spending when you're failing on purpose? lol

323794 / 55 pts (looks like Hard from scores. surprising) = 5887 songs
in a worst case scenario, at his Lvl of 182 (max LP = 116), that's 7 (more specifically 7.73 but that's going to be wasted LP if he's burning Love Gems nonstop and not bothering waiting) songs per Love Gem. 841 Love Gems ~10 sets of 86 at $50 each, so $500 spent in 2.5 days worst case >_>

I seriously do not see the point of such inflated scores or how they're possibly funding that.
Tier 1 cutoff is only 23312, which as a very rough estimate is 8 Love Gems minimum spent only (probably more since 8 is just best case scenario). compared to 841 above.......

Qurex

Neo Member
Happy birthday Safs!

---------------
Wednesday, 8th April 2015
Love Live! School idol festival 2nd Anniversary Campaign Information

Love Live School idol festival started on 15th April, 2013, the second anniversary will arrive soon. In commeration of this various campaigns will be executed!

Please continue to support SchFes in the future.

Campaigns for the 2nd SchFes Anniversary

1st Campaign

From Thursday, 16th April, for one week as a special login bonus to all our customers, 1 Loveca Stone will be given every day
In total 7 Loveca Stones will be given out as presents.

2nd Campaign

Use of the special limited edition bonus CD songs from the TV anime's 2nd Season Blu-ray has been decided.

From June 2015, the songs will be used as event songs and will be subsequently added to the game as a regular song at a later date. The plan is to release the songs one after another.
Details about the delivery period etc will be given later in the game

Scheduled Song Delivery
  • シアワセ行きのSMILING! (Shiawase-iki no SMILING! by KousakaHonoka)
  • ずるいよMagnetic today (Zurui yo Magnetic today by Nishikino Maki and Yazawa Nico)
  • くるりんMIRACLE (Kururin MIRACLE by Hoshizora Rin)
  • Storm in Lover (by Sonoda Umi and Ayase Eli)
  • もしもからきっと (Moshimo kara Kitto by Toujou Nozomi)
  • 好きですが好きですか? (Suki desu ga Suki desu ka? by Minami Kotori and Koizumi Hanayo)
  • そして最後のページには (Soshite Saigo no Page ni wa by μ's)

3rd Campaign

A second round of collaboration events with the School idol diary series has been decided.
From KADOKAWA Ltd. the novels now on sale the Love Live! School idol diary series, an episode from each member's perspective will be used as a scenario for SchFes.

The continuation of the stories will be unlocked whenever a set amount of Event Points have been reached.

Details about the delivery period etc will be given later in the game.

4th Campaign

The debut of the "Assignment" feature!

The release of "Love Live! School idol festival Official Illustration Book Vol.2" has been decided.
From KADOKAWA Ltd, it is sceduled to go on sale at end of May.

5th Campaign

A new "Assignment" feature!

Whenever an assignment is cleared a reward can be collected, to increase the fun of SchFes the implemenation of this new feature was decided.

Details about when this will start etc... will be give later in the game.

-----
Addition of new Rare (R) Cards

As mention in the second campaign for reaching 7 million users, 9 new Rare cards featuring the costumes for "Music S.T.A.R.T!!" will be added to Premium Recruitment and Regular Recruitment from Wednesday, 15th April Wednesday, 16:00 JST

[Note: this is after the maintanance period from when the current event, Score Match Round 17, has ended]

Cards Added
  • R Kousaka Honoka
  • R Ayase Eli
  • R Minami Kotori
  • R Sonoda Umi
  • R Hoshizora Rin
  • R Nishikino Maki
  • R Toujou Nozomi
  • R Koizumi Hanayo
  • R Yazawa Nico

Costumes
The normal unidolised card will feature the casual clothes from Episode 2 of the 2nd Season of the Anime.
The idolised cards will feature the costumes from "Music S.T.A.R.T!!".

-----
Limited Time Offer! Obtain a UR Toujou Nozomi ♪

The results of the global voting event, あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (anata to iki tai ♪ tabi garu, I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl), that was held in commeration of reaching 10 million users worldwide.
Splendinly shining to 1st place by user votes "Toujou Nozomi-chan wants to go to Las Vegas ♪" [東條希ちゃんとラスベガスに行きたい♪].
The details for the idolised UR present has been decided.
For all users, it is only obtainable by logging in for 5 days in total between Tuesday, 21st April, 00:00 JST - Sunday, 31st May 24:00 JST.

By all means please obtain this valuable UR that can be only obtained here!

Each person is limited to obtaining this once

Excluding the Japanese Version, notification regarding the distribution in the other language versions will be given at a later date in each game

Stulaw

I wish I could turn the message banners off on my phone while I play apps, I just had a text pop up while in the middle of the match and it cost me the game since I couldn't press any of the notes until I pressed the x to turn it off. I flung my phone across the room because I was so annoyed (it has a good case so it's not damaged).

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I wish I could turn the message banners off on my phone while I play apps, I just had a text pop up while in the middle of the match and it cost me the game since I couldn't press any of the notes until I pressed the x to turn it off. I flung my phone across the room because I was so annoyed (it has a good case so it's not damaged).
It's terrible in iOS since you have to turn off notifications on an app by app basis.

Updated list:

DWGbXd5.jpg

Easter 2016 (sometime in week 12-14)
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan

A few of us are planning a trip to Japan next year. Maybe you want to join us?

We'll be going sometime during easter since it's one of the best times to go weather-wise, there's sakura trees blooming and it's far enough off for people to save up some money.

Most likely going for close to 2 weeks. 1 week in Tokyo and then the rest in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) region.

You need to co-ordinate with the others that are going and order the flight yourself. I will help out getting us an apartment, hostel and/or hotel for a cheap price. If we get a hostel room we will get a private room for our group, but with shared bathrooms and showers. Hotel or apartment will be a private room for our group with private bathroom and shower.

Estimated budget should be about $1300+flight cost if you want to only join us for the first week in Tokyo and about $2600+flight cost if you want to join in on the whole trip. This depends on what kind of accomodation we'll get.

You will need to confirm if you're going and order the flight by the start of September 2015.

It will be best if we do a group of max 4 people, so at the end of August I'll go through the list in order of who's shown interest and confirm if you're going or not. Feel free to show interest even if there's already 4 people on the list in case somebody else have to drop out by then.

Some of the things we could be checking out in Tokyo:
Ghibli museum
Akihabara + nearby Kanda shrine (from Love Live)
Nakano Broadway
Odaiba (which has the giant Gundam statue and other stuff)
Shibuya
Some of the most famous shrines and a park
Other things you want to check out

Some of the things we could be checking out in Kansai region:
K-On school building
Nipponbashi
Sakura viewing
Day trip to Nara
Day trip to Hiroshima
More temples and shrines
Other things you want to check out

October 2015 trip

We've also been planning a trip for October this year. We now got the dates and accomodation locked down. It's a Tokyo-only trip and we're arriving in Tokyo on October 7th and leaving Tokyo on the 15th. We're renting an apartment for this trip with a private bathroom/shower.

There is one free space left on this trip if anybody wants to join us!

The budget for this trip will be about $700 + flight cost. This includes all transportation, food and accomodation.

Going October 2015

image.php

MikeHattsu

ThreePiMatt

image.php

Lollipop Dave

Easter 2016 trip

Going

image.php

MikeHattsu

Maybe Going

image.php

1. Snkfanatic

image.php

2. Zoba

image.php

3. Lee Chaolan

image.php

4. phoenix296

image.php

5. Hugstable

6. JoeFu

image.php

7. StayDead

image.php

8. spyhunterzero

image.php

9. firehawk12

image.php

10. kpjolee

image.php

11. Samurai_Heart

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
With the max group size of four, one could propose having two (or more!) groups if many still show interest. Obviously the split off group(s) would have to do their own organisation of hotels and stuff but it would allow for an opportunity to meetup if you keep similar timetables.

With the max group size of four, one could propose having two (or more!) groups if many still show interest. Obviously the split off group(s) would have to do their own organisation of hotels and stuff but it would allow for an opportunity to meetup if you keep similar timetables.

Will see how many actually can do the trip or not. There were 9 people on the October 2015 trip list at one point.

Crescent-

So, my JP LL SIF players, any word on Binetsu Kara Mystery joining the song rotation? I love that song.

Depends on what difficulty you're playing. I've been playing technical and the songs on the second pool are:

Smile: Happy maker! And Susume Tomorrow
Pure: Yuujo no Change, forgot the other one, I think it was Pure Girls Project iirc
Cool: MerFes vol.1
Spicy: Anemone Heart

Binetsu Kara Mystery also didn't appear on the first pool on EX/technical. I'm gonna try to find the hard song pool for you and edit this post later.

Edit: here's the current song pool: wiki

GoXDS

Anyone have a good guess where the Maki cut off point will be?

It is moving pretty fast.

even with the tier size increase, looks like the pace is still the same. ~191 pts per hour for Tier 2 so not factoring in final hours being extra fast, rough estimate ~42000. including...46000. very rough estimate since we still have ~110 hours left

Articalys

Well, I know I'll be landing below the 16000 mark for sure, so at least I (unfortunately) don't have to worry about that side of things. With the terrible luck I'm getting in matchups, though, depending on how often I'm able to play over the weekend, I might end up having to burn LS to even get to 25,000 points.

CoinArt

If I didn't know better, I'd think there were only Smile songs in EX rotation. Just got five in a row. Smile, of course, is the only attribute for which I lack a UR.

redhairedking

I think I've hit a wall. All of the sudden I just can't bring myself to care about events anymore. I may just play the new story chapters for awhile.

JoeFu

Banned
I think I've hit a wall. All of the sudden I just can't bring myself to care about events anymore. I may just play the new story chapters for awhile.

Yeah. Take a break. I hit that wall as well. Haven't really done an event in a while. Just doing score matches when I feel like it. I wanted Umi, but was out of town last two days so that's not happening now.

fek

It looks like I will be able to go to one of the Fan Meeting Tour events, I'll be in Japan in August and I bought a ticket for the Hokkaido event in an auction online
Emitsun, Pile, Mimorin and Ucchi will be there. Wish I could see all 9 of them but my favorites will be there so I'm excited

JoeFu

Banned
It looks like I will be able to go to one of the Fan Meeting Tour events, I'll be in Japan in August and I bought a ticket for the Hokkaido event in an auction online
Emitsun, Pile, Mimorin and Ucchi will be there. Wish I could see all 9 of them but my favorites will be there so I'm excited

Yoooo that's freaking awesome!

Cool!

Himemiya

But my second Rin from her last score match was going to expire in three days (when I logged in) so I saved her.
Yayyy
those heroics ;-;7
I can see better times ahead if you're just treating it like the game it is, welcome back Safs!
That's so cool, have fun!

Top Bottom