• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

JNA

Banned
Finished at 49K. I'll check for the exact number in the sec. Rank around 3500.

Now gimmie that Idol Maki yo!

JNA

Banned
Maki now my first idol SR. And I got my third Cool SR from a scouting ticket.

Looks like I'm the "Cool" player for this game it seems. :p

Crescent-

Got Umi, I had to use one loveca but I need that full Umi team in JP, (already have one in EN).

Glad you still got time to get the Umi safs.

Did a pull today on JP trying to get the new Eli UR, didn't get what I wanted but got 3 SRs instead (again). Forgot to screenshot the pull but here are the cards:

v93gv5l.jpg

BQxToGs.jpg

5lQwveS.jpg

Also I forgot, but are the Music START rares supposed to be added today? I got this card during my pull:

FfLvMP2.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
UR promotion time yet in the EN version?
Is there a Honoka event happening yet?
No? OK, guess I'll be off again.

fek

New UR Eli looks so good

No kidding lol. How popular is she in fan polls if they had one? I assume Nico is #1 but Maki has to be top 3 with the reaction I'm seeing here in the leaderboards no? 0_0
Maki won the travel girl poll in the EN version

Just waiting for nozo event m8. Waiting....waiting
Don't forget to login for the Nozomi promo UR

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
EN poll was a bit crap since it basically covers the rest of the world bar China, Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Would have been more interesting to see a break down by country, but I doubt they have that data.

Crescent-

Speaking of that new Eli, what is her job supposed to be anyway lol. And I used 39k or so friend points trying for the new Rares and didn't get any. I didn't even get any of the Yume no Tobira Rares I still need.
9xzyO5L.png

But I used two scout tickets and got the new Umi Rare.

I guess Kotori's the cop and Eli's the thief? Would explain the Lupin-like costume for her idolized form.

Gonna try FP pulls today on both versions and post the Music START rares if I got them.

Edit: All new JP rares have been added here, got the new Nozomi, Maki, and Kayo-chin after an hour of scouting

Articalys

So, now that I've been through one token event and one score match event, I think I've got the hang of the basic flow of the game.
For the EN version, aside from the new R cards now being added every couple months and the voucher/EXP update coming in July, any other major upcoming changes I need to be aware of?

As an aside, most of the event songs were a higher difficulty than what I'd unlocked normally so far, so getting back to playing normal stages afterwards feels much easier. Doesn't hurt that I had the chance to max out my levels on all my R cards during the event, and boost my SRs by quite a bit too, making more S ranks possible now.

GoXDS

Ugh I'm having crap luck with the Regular scouting. used ~40k FP and only got 8 Rares (3 new) from that (so including 3 from Honor Scouting, I now have 2 idolized new R and 2 unidolized new R). that's ~8/400, 2% while it's supposed to be 5%. it was 40k to get 2 copies of the 2 N that I was missing, which is just too much T_T

Lol, that final 2.5 hours. +1261, +1506, +929. intense
wait wut. Rank 1 at over 1m pts.....

So, now that I've been through one token event and one score match event, I think I've got the hang of the basic flow of the game.
For the EN version, aside from the new R cards now being added every couple months and the voucher/EXP update coming in July, any other major upcoming changes I need to be aware of?

Medley Event in December and I think that's the only major update if you consider that as one. thus, nothing to worry about in the near future that I can recall

Articalys

Dammit, shouldn't have looked at the event rankings -- turns out I was two songs' worth of points away from the next reward tier.
This is why maximum efficiency matters.

Marche90

All of you, thanks~

And about damn time! I've been playing this since the INT server went live:lol

Congrats. You graduated from despair. Enjoy the despair of taking forever to lvl it

You mean as to level her to lvl 80? I just used a few R that I no longer use, she's already there.

GoXDS

All of you, thanks~

And about damn time! I've been playing this since the INT server went live:lol

You mean as to level her to lvl 80? I just used a few R that I no longer use, she's already there.

oh Lol. you still had some. mine were fed to SRs long ago

CoinArt

All this Nico-hatin'? Not cool.
Hair-down Nico.... so good.
I'mma have to use this pixel one in something. It is "totes adorbs."

Now, I will admit that Nico's unique flavor can perhaps best be appreciated when paired with a good Maki.

CoinArt

I used 145k+ FP and only got three Bokura no Ima Umi cards

It's gonna be a while before she gets into my top three bonds

Holy crap dude, I've only pulled ~60k worth and I already hate life and myself. I also only pulled a half dozen new Rs total, which might have something to do with it. I'm pretty certain it's mostly the tedium that's done me in, though.

Messiah

All this Nico-hatin'? Not cool.
Hair-down Nico.... so good.
Now, I will admit that Nico's unique flavor can perhaps best be appreciated when paired with a good Maki.

You all should listen to CoinArt, they know what's up.

Also fuck scouting tickets.

fek

I used 240k FP, idolized 7 of the new Rs, missing one Hanayo and haven't gotten any Eli
No luck leveling the skill of my promo URs too

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guys. Can we have a NSFL tag added to the thread title if those kinds of images are going to be posted.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I used 240k FP, idolized 7 of the new Rs, missing one Hanayo and haven't gotten any Eli
No luck leveling the skill of my promo URs too
240k? God damn. lol

Technically I have lots of FP left in terms of going through all the normal songs, but playing songs on Hard is so boring.

fek

Wiki is listing promo UR Nozomi as Perfect Charm skill!

Did anyone get any Music START Rares or did those not actually get added to regular

still weird I didn't even get any new Yume no Tobira (I don't think I got any ones I already had either)
Only used a bit of FP so far but I got Music START Nozomi

Crescent-

Did anyone get any Music START Rares or did those not actually get added to regular

still weird I didn't even get any new Yume no Tobira (I don't think I got any ones I already had either)

Got Nozomi, Maki, and Hanayo from regular scouting. Only Nico from my 10+1. Used 18k-ish FP to get the three. (also got Yume no Tobira Rin and Hanayo). Gonna stop scouting for now though since I only have 3 member slots left (gonna need to buy slots just to give slots for the next event cards T_T)

Top Bottom