• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Stulaw

I had to finish 2 assignments for University due in for today, so I didn't get the event SR's because I haven't play either version since Saturday, also, I've got 68 love gems on my japanese version, but no space to do a 10+1, is it worth buying more space (with loveca)? or should I just keep leveling my idols up and then feeding them to the next one to level up until I have space.

GoXDS

Wiki is listing promo UR Nozomi as Perfect Charm skill!

Only used a bit of FP so far but I got Music START Nozomi
dang, another Perfect Charm. my SR Nico is still only Lvl 6 Perfect Charm

I had to finish 2 assignments for University due in for today, so I didn't get the event SR's because I haven't play either version since Saturday, also, I've got 68 love gems on my japanese version, but no space to do a 10+1, is it worth buying more space (with loveca)? or should I just keep leveling my idols up and then feeding them to the next one to level up until I have space.

as long as you have 1 space available, you can do the 10+1 pull. I know there was someone in this thread with a lot of space (the one that worships the nun =P). but imo, not worth it.

Stulaw

as long as you have 1 space available, you can do the 10+1 pull. I know there was someone in this thread with a lot of space (the one that worships the nun =P). but imo, not worth it.

Ah, cheers, my love gem count's just gone up to 71, I'm going to continue leveling my idols up so I have the space, I don't want to be in a position where I can't play songs because I have no space.

Also, I think server maintenance has just started.

GoXDS

Ah, cheers, my love gem count's just gone up to 71, I'm going to continue leveling my idols up so I have the space, I don't want to be in a position where I can't play songs because I have no space.

Also, I think server maintenance has just started.

is all your space really filled up with SR/UR? o-O

Stulaw

is all your space really filled up with SR/UR? o-O

Nah, just regulars that I need to fully level and idolize to feed to the next, there are so many in the japanese version, and then there are the different rares that you don't get in the English version as well.

I'm literally filling my album up by idolizing, leveling and fully bonding my members.

GoXDS

Nah, just regulars that I need to fully level and idolize to feed to the next, there are so many in the japanese version, and then there are the different rares that you don't get in the English version as well.

I'm literally filling my album up by idolizing, leveling and fully bonding my members.

yea, then it's even less worth it to use Love Gems on space. one you max Lvl/Bond the N and R and then feed them lvl up more, you'll get space back. in the mean time, truck on and lvl those idols!

Messiah

Oh, so you guys are cool with fanart being posted en masse?

Will keep that in mind

I really enjoy fanart, but I would prefer linking to it when there are many images and crediting the artist. Not really a fan of walls of images.

Speaking of great
Nico
fanart though, check out this artist:
https://twitter.com/sekina_/status/586136244892995584/photo/1
Their other works are also great.

Sadly I wasn't able to get any of the new rares yet. But I think I can farm some more FP by FC'ing hard songs.

CoinArt

No?
It's not even sourced.

What monster wouldn't link to where one could find more of this?

Apologies. Warning: the artist has much that is NWS.

It's all from pixiv, 矢澤にこ and にこまき tags, but yes, I should have provided the sources.

Speaking of great
Nico
Yes, that is a good Nico.

CoinArt

I just listened through the new Nozomi R's side story, and they definitely took some liberties with the translation. My Japanese ain't great, but I definitely heard her talking about massages rather than fortune telling, and I think there were a few other more minor things, too.

Not a big deal, really, but strange. I guess Nozomi's lewdness is too powerful for EN fans.

I just listened through the new Nozomi R's side story, and they definitely took some liberties with the translation. My Japanese ain't great, but I definitely heard her talking about massages rather than fortune telling, and I think there were a few other more minor things, too.

Not a big deal, really, but strange. I guess Nozomi's lewdness is too powerful for EN fans.

I'm pretty sure that they also translated the whole "washi washi" thing to "tickle attack". which isn't quite right if you look at the things we get to see in the anime. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CoinArt

I'm pretty sure that they also translated the whole "washi washi" thing to "tickle attack". which isn't quite right if you look at the things we get to see in the anime. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's close enough, I think. My favorite kind of tickling, at any rate.

Himemiya

Apologies. Warning: the artist has much that is NWS.
Thanks.
Too much of that kind of tickling though ._.
I always source the fanart I post
Yeah you do, I was referring to this particular instance. To clarify I don't think everybody would be happy with the spams becoming a regular thing at that magnitude, well my thoughts are the same as Messiah's and would like sources as a rule.
Dang that's awesome. Now I know which Normie's I can feed my new SRs so much easier
Flower = max bond, how many rainbow stars a card has (the even numbers) = idolization level, and for max level you click through and I think the game greys those cards out anyway...

Basically the game had those indicators already but they doubled down on the visual clutter (well, besides the flashing "in team").

Hachitora

Speaking of great
Nico

One of the few artists that I follow on twitter :p they have some good Rin and Honkers drawings

Speaking of which, top of page pic time
CClA1zXUkAAC06E.jpg:large

GoXDS

Oh. I was thinking if it was just in the Member list, there were indicators there all along. but if it shows up in the Album, that would be great.

or if I interpreted wrong and that each card type will get the indicators (so if you Max Lvl/Bonded another copy before, then a non-idolized one would still have the indicators), then that would also be useful

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I think the only thing left they could to the UI to make it perfect would be a way to sort your Rs by their skill, so you can just see which ones to feed more easily. In the JP version, there are so many Rares that I have to use the wiki to keep track of their skills now.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm getting a "Schoolidol isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" error. I tried to delete the app and reinstall it, but it still doesn't work. Anyone encounter anything like this at all? Really don't want to have to format the phone to get the app to work again.

GoXDS

I'm getting a "Schoolidol isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" error. I tried to delete the app and reinstall it, but it still doesn't work. Anyone encounter anything like this at all? Really don't want to have to format the phone to get the app to work again.

maybe its a sign telling you to take a break from playing 4+ versions at once ;D
is it a problem in JP version? only person that mentioned problems recently was Stulaw in previous page

Articalys

This is going to get caught up in the news summaries, but among various collaborations between Sega and Love Live in anticipation of the movie (which mostly seem to be prizes from arcade redemption games), they're having a vote for which Sega game is going to get a special collaboration image (i,e, NOT anything in-game) with recently-appointed Love Live representative Rin:

http://lovelive-movie-sega.com/#mypage

The choices are Virtua Fighter, Chain Chronicle, Border Break, Puyo Puyo, Yakuza, Wonderland Wars, and Space Channel 5.

So, which one would you vote for?

CoinArt

This is going to get caught up in the news summaries, but among various collaborations between Sega and Love Live in anticipation of the movie (which mostly seem to be prizes from arcade redemption games), they're having a vote for which Sega game is going to get a special collaboration image with recently-appointed Love Live representative Rin:

The choices are Virtua Fighter, Chain Chronicle, Border Break, Puyo Puyo, Yakuza, Wonderland Wars, and Space Channel 5.

I have heard of one of those, so... Puyo Puyo.

Oh, wait, I've heard of VF too, but I don't care about it, so my answer is unchanged.

Stulaw

That's the one I got on my Japanese version, it redirected me to Google Play which I can't download it from., I'm not sure what to do now, I deleted the app but I haven't tried reinstalling it yet.

This thread needs more Maki fanart
Yes plz.
This is going to get caught up in the news summaries, but among various collaborations between Sega and Love Live in anticipation of the movie (which mostly seem to be prizes from arcade redemption games), they're having a vote for which Sega game is going to get a special collaboration image with recently-appointed Love Live representative Rin:

Only real choice is Virtua Fighter.

Reknoc

Space Channel 5 if that'll get Rin in an Ulala costume.

I wonder how they would implement Rin in Virtua Fighter. I guess they will make a costume or something but i really, really hope that she is going to be fully-fledged fighter.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That's the one I got on my Japanese version, it redirected me to Google Play which I can't download it from., I'm not sure what to do now, I deleted the app but I haven't tried reinstalling it yet.
It doesn't even direct me to do anything. It just gives me the "Wait/Report/Close" option box and if I click wait, nothing happens. It's weird because it was working before, so I don't know why it would have died all of a sudden.

I tried rebooting the device, turning off SU/root access, reinstalling... nothing works. It's puzzling because the other versions of the app that I have are still working.

Stulaw

It doesn't even direct me to do anything. It just gives me the "Wait/Report/Close" option box and if I click wait, nothing happens. It's weird because it was working before, so I don't know why it would have died all of a sudden.

I tried rebooting the device, turning off SU/root access, reinstalling... nothing works. It's puzzling because the other versions of the app that I have are still working.

Yeah, most of the time I got the reboot screen, but sometimes it had extra text taking me to Google play, mine happened after leveling up one of my idols.

Hellers

I guess something like this?

I was meaning to ask that. I bought the new DOA and was wondering if Honoka was meant to be our lovely Honkers. I guess the t-shirt in that pic kinda confirms it. What's the story there?

I'd rather kick the shit out of people with Maki though.

Messiah

I was meaning to ask that. I bought the new DOA and was wondering if Honoka was meant to be our lovely Honkers. I guess the t-shirt in that pic kinda confirms it. What's the story there?

It's a mod for the PC Version of DOA 5.

Reknoc

It's a mod on the PC version.

Top Bottom