• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Stulaw

Found the problem, had to download the newer version, but now all my data's gone so I can't be bothered with the japanese version any more.

Articalys

Pile's tweet:

https://twitter.com/pile_eric/status/589443962735210496

Rough translation:
Maki-chan, happy birthday, and thank you. To this very day, I've been happy to play your role. I'll keep working hard so we can have another great year together!
Someone who's not reliant on Google Translate and Jisho can probably make that more accurate, but I think that's the basic message.

Also, 真姫ちゃん誕生 (Maki-chan birth[day]) is in the top Twitter trends for Japan right now.

GrandHusk

Maki Maki-Ma~!
Happy birthday Maki
tumblr_nn0czc87HR1r2gyilo1_1280.jpg

Source

Yaari

Thanks for the reminder. Shame on me for not knowing with this avatar :(.

Edit: Got some Nun Umi. Not sure what I did to deserve this. Umi is the last thing I would want. After Hanayo. And Rin.

Happy birthday, Maki-chan! May the lords bless me with a UR in your name.

I need one more Maki before I can make the Nishikino Squad reality.

Articalys

Ah, dammit, I wasn't paying attention to the time and I switched back to the game just now without putting on my headphones, and it sounded like I missed hearing a birthday message.

Marche90

Based Maki-chan. Thanks for the free loveca!

Man, I feel like an idiot. The number of times I had played Mermaid Festa Vol. 2 was at 149, since I left it like that in the morning and said that I was going to play it for the 150th time in the afternoon. I forgot.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hanayo event in EN.

It's called "Why do I get so hungry?" and we have to collect rice tokens.

Considering the amount of tokens one has to get to at least get the SR I doubt she'd even be able to call that a light snack. No wonder she is always hungry.

Articalys

So, anyone know where I can find a collection of the chibi character pictures that are used on the download and daily reward screens?

Top Bottom