• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is Why Do I Get So Hungry? (どうしておなかがすくのかな?, Doushite Onaka ga Suku no kana?).
I7tbyB9.png

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Rice" tokens.
Rice.png

This is the first of the collaboration events with the "Love Live School idol diary" series from Kadokawa.
As you gain event points you will unlock a chapter from a popular scenario - this time featuring Hanayo

Notes:
  • It is assumed that the event will work the same as it did in the original Japanese version. Although no mention is made of the collaboration event within the notice, the only mention of it is on the event banner.
  • The Love Live School idol diary collaboration events are one of several campaigns held for the original Japanese version in celebration of reaching 2 million players and for the original version's first anniversary.
  • The event songs will be the solo songs from the Duo/Trio singles: Someday of my life (Honoka), ありふれた悲しみの果て (Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate, Eli), ぶる〜べりぃ♡とれいん (Blueberry Train, Kotori), 勇気のReason (Yuuki no Reason, Umi), 恋のシグナルRin rin rin (Koi no Signal Rin rin rin, Rin), Daring!! (Maki), 純愛レンズ (Jun'ai Lens, Nozomi), 孤独なHeaven (Kodoku na Heaven, Hanayo), and まほうつかいはじめました (Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita, Nico).
  • These collaboration events are assumed to follow the release schedule of the original Japanese version and will be released as the next 9 (8 excluding this event) token events. Assuming there are no changes to the release schedule for events, this collaboration will run until late December (end of this year).
The event will start on Monday, 20th April at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Thursday, 30th April at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Koizumi Hanayo (Clam Digging Ver.) [Super Rare #308]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3610, Pure: 4680, Cool: 3790
Appeal: Rice and Miso Soup - For every 24 notes, there is a 36% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 3 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Cool Card, Leo [Normal #297]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
Smile: 1000, Pure: 720, Cool: 2370
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

The event song is "Koduka na Heaven".
This song is a single sung by Koizumi Hanayo. It is track 3 on the Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! (告白日和、です! lit. It's Confession Weather!?) duo single sung by Minami Kotori and Koizumi Hanayo. It was released on June 27, 2012. The song is also included in μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
ygGRY4r.png

From Monday, 27th April, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, the following specials will be run.

4x version of the event song, it costs 4x the tokens but you get 4x the points (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180).
Expert Event song, a higher difficulty version of the event song which costs 75 tokens.
Randomised Notes Expert Event song, the same as the Expert Event song as above, except the notes are randomised!
None of these above versions count towards the Event Song Ranking.

Extra Bonus G - There will also be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Monday, 20th April at 9:00 AM UTC.
t1429520400z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is "Medley Festival Round 4".
This event will start on Monday, 20th April at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Thursday, 30th April at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

There will be 8 songs in each attribute pool. 8 Smile, 8 Cool and 8 Pure, for a total of 24 songs.

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Minami Kotori (Easter Ver.).

The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Thursday, 5th March at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1429513200z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

==============================
Happy Birthday Maki!

----------
Sunday, 19th April 2015
Information of new merchandise from Good Smile Company

Nendoroid Nishikino Maki

Cool and with just a touch of tsun, in charge of music composition for μ’s, wearing the costume for Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, it's Nendoroid Nishikino Maki!
Please enjoy with seperately sold Nendoroid μ’s members.

Merchandise Information
Specifications:
ABS & ATBC-PVC complete painted poseable figure
Non scale
Height: 100mm
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company

Good Smile Company Official Site - http://www.goodsmile.info/
Good Smile Company Official Blog "Kahotan Blog" - http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/

Other news - Love Live School idol festival - Japanese version

2nd Anniversary Login Campaign
Currently ongoing is a login campaign to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the Japanese version. Login daily to get one free Loveca Stone. We are currently halfway through this campaign. Including today there are 4 days left.

Love Live! The School Idol Movie Countdown Campaign
There is an ongoing campaign in Love Live! School idol festival for the countdown until the release of Love Live! The School Idol Movie. Currently we are in the 2nd week of this campaign.
Login once any time during a week to get 1 Loveca Stone. This campaign resets every Saturday at 12:00 AM JST [3:00 PM UTC]. It will continue until the release of the movie.
At the same time, the countdown page on the official website for Love Live! School Idol Project will update with a short video message from the voice actor fo that week's featured countdown character, a Twitter icon and 3 wallpapers using artwork of the costumes featured in the released promo art for the movie.

Login Campaign - Promo UR Toujou Nozomi
Login 5 times from Tuesday, 21st April 00:00 JST [3:00 PM UTC] - Sunday, 31st May 4:00 JST [3:00 PM UTC] to get a promo idolised UR Toujou Nozomi.
This UR Toujou Nozomi was made due to the results of the global voting event, あなたと行きたい♪旅ガール (anata to iki tai ♪ tabi garu, I want to go with you♪ Travel Girl), that was held in commeration of reaching 10 million users worldwide.
Information about obtaining the card on the other versions will be given at a later date within in the notices for each respective version.

Yep, that'd be the ones, thanks.
Is there really only one image each for Umi and Nozomi?

Yeah they only have one image each, I take screenshots of that login screen and they don't change their pose at all between the screen showing up and the box being checked.

I take screenshots of this, my teams and my profile as well, to keep as a record on the off chance I need them as proof of my account.

There should be another set of images I think, since the animations on the download screen are different

Make one for me too ;3

Here you go
BNnro4h.png

http://i.imgur.com/BNnro4h.png

Qurex

Neo Member
Should, uh, I be doing any of this every now and then even if I have the recall code written down?

Uh you don't have to but I hear that KLab support is pretty bad, so I decided it would be best to have a fairly comprehensive record on the off chance I do need it to recover my account. Also in case you didn't know the transfer code expires 1 year after you generate it.

You certainly don't have take screenshots as often as I do though, as long as you do it occasionally that should be plenty. If you buy Loveca then keep the receipts/take screenshots of your transaction history in the game as well. Or your friendlist, basically anything that you can use to identify your account, like your album page or current profile.
Taking screens of any one of these should be enough. I'm just being extra cautious since I've bought Loveca on my account.

You might want to ask some of the others about this. I think it was Hachi, Jintor, Enron and nicoga that have had the pleasure of dealing with KLab support.

Articalys

Uh you don't have to but I hear that KLab support is pretty bad, so I decided it would be best to have a fairly comprehensive record on the off chance I do need it to recover my account. Also in case you didn't know the transfer code expires 1 year after you generate it.
But after that year I can just generate a new one for the next year, can't I?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh yeah, I should generate a new code since I had to use my previous one the other day after my tablet needed resetting.

Articalys

Event song on Hard caught me off guard with some of the patterns, but with a few more levels on a couple idols, I should be able to S-rank it consistently for score at least.

Marche90

So the latest event song is kicking my ass, no surprises there, and I can imagine the EX version will be 100x worse. Git gud, I guess... Even so, Kodoku Na Heaven has shot up pretty quickly in my list of favorite songs in the game

Messiah

So the latest event song is kicking my ass, no surprises there, and I can imagine the EX version will be 100x worse. Git gud, I guess... Even so, Kodoku Na Heaven has shot up pretty quickly in my list of favorite songs in the game

I'm not even touching EX after watching a video of the beatmap.

Stulaw

I can barely get a 'C' in combo for the event song, my pure team's so strong that I can miss quite a few notes and still get an 'S' rank though, even when I think I understand the notes, I still make minor mistakes and hear the 'Good' chime anywhere between 10 and 150 notes, mostly in the lower end though, it's frustrating.

CoinArt

Since that nightmarish first event ended, I have chosen to play Sweet & Sweet Holiday precisely four times, once on each difficulty. It was muted except for the EX play. I don't know how it didn't scare me off the game forever.

CoinArt

Oh, so that's the event song. I think I'd only ever played it on EX in JP score matches 'til now. It's one of the few pure songs I kind of like.

Articalys

Just need to get the timing down on one last sequence, and I should be able to SS the event song on Hard.

Thank goodness I got a Pure Nico SR in my last honor scout, or I'd be kind of screwed right now.

GoXDS

End of three song EX medley set. I'm not very good at Loveless World EX.

(Still got a teacher and Rare though)

I would've expected you to swap the position of your UR Maki with your idolized UR Nozomi o_o

Loveless World Hard is also one of the trickier Hard songs so I can only imagine the difficulty of the EX one XD I should check it out on YouTube

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't know if the update broke something, but the JP version has been bugging out during the Medley Festival. I just had the game freeze, to the point where I basically couldn't do anything but quit the song and take the "loss". It kind of sucks, since I've lost 120 LP so far.

GoXDS

Nozomi is stronger so it's better to put her somewhere she will get more notes. But it is painful having to hear Maki before and after songs.

Halloween Nozomerz is my center for other teams.

as long as the color matches the song, the strength of the card doesn't affect the score increase per note. you can confirm if you turn on special effects so you can see the score increase per note next to your song score. details: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

with that, you can save yourself from the pain now? ^^

Articalys

I know I've got a problem now when, after sleeping through my first alarm in the morning, upon waking up my first thought was "Shit, I need to leave right now to catch the train so I'm not late for work" (and I was on time, so don't worry), followed immediately by "Shit, this is going to waste two hours of LP".

Hachitora

as long as the color matches the song, the strength of the card doesn't affect the score increase per note. you can confirm if you turn on special effects so you can see the score increase per note next to your song score. details: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

with that, you can save yourself from the pain now? ^^

Oh, so I guess the only thing you need to worry about is putting cards of different colors on the places where the least notes go (If you have any, that is)? Am I understanding that right?

Top Bottom