• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

GoXDS

Oh, so I guess the only thing you need to worry about is putting cards of different colors on the places where the least notes go (If you have any, that is)? Am I understanding that right?

yes. ofc, that excludes Leader spot since that provides skill.

Maki leads all of my teams, no exceptions.

Absolutely no exceptions. If I had URs, maybe I'll give it some thought, but I don't, so no exceptions.

Marche90

Dear God, can't stop listening Kodoku Na Heaven...

Except for Soldier Game, I don't think I've quite liked a LL! song this much before

Rarutos

Dumb question: I used a Cocoro on my R Wonderful Rush Maki and her skill didn't level up for some reason! Is this normal? Her skill level was 3 if that makes any difference!

Stulaw

I finally got 50 loveca on the EN version again, but I'm wondering if it's worth taking the risk and not getting a smile SR or UR.

Also, dammit, if only not for one good in the whole event song and I would have got a full combo.

Reknoc

Yet another Love Live cover for Dengeki G's Festival Comic magazine, and this time it's HonoEri:

I've seen that Rin art in the corner before (it's amazing like all Rin stuff) but seeing it now and something about it is making her look really chubby.

Mokoi

Banned
Dumb question: I used a Cocoro on my R Wonderful Rush Maki and her skill didn't level up for some reason! Is this normal? Her skill level was 3 if that makes any difference!
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=FAQ#How_do_I_level_up_character_skills.3F
How do I level up character skills?
If a card being used for lessons has the same skill name as the card being trained and leveled up, its the skill level has a chance of increasing. In order to guarantee a card's skill will level up, the skill of the card being fed MUST have the same name and MUST be the same skill level or higher. If the fed being fed has a skill of a lower level, there is a chance that the skill level of the character being trained will not increase.
Skill cards obtained from vouchers work the same way, except that the skill name does not need to be the same. However, the rarity and attribute (unless the card's color is purple) must be the same or there will of the skill level increasing.
Please see Lessons for more details on Lessons.
1. The hell is a cocoro?
2.Pretty much have to sacrifice 4 idoru with same skill if you want to level up that card. I think.

Rarutos

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=FAQ#How_do_I_level_up_character_skills.3F

1. The hell is a cocoro?
2.Pretty much have to sacrifice 4 idoru with same skill if you want to level up that card. I think.

Yeah, I know that already. Cocoro is one of the Yazawa siblings that is supposed to help raise the skills of R cards:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Yazawa_Cocoro

That's why I was asking here. Sorry I guess I should have specified that it was for the JP server. Thanks though!

Edit: Whoa, I just now realized I meant the Snow Halation R Maki. No idea how I mixed them up, I must be more tired than I thought.

Crescent-

Yeah, I know that already. Cocoro is one of the Yazawa siblings that is supposed to help raise the skills of R cards:
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Yazawa_Cocoro

That's why I was asking here. Sorry I guess I should have specified that it was for the JP server. Thanks though!

Edit: Whoa, I just now realized I meant the Snow Halation R Maki. No idea how I mixed them up, I must be more tired than I thought.

Hmm I thought using one of the Yazawa siblings will guarantee a skill level up regardless of the base card's skill level. I even leveled up 1 card's skill level from 5 to 6 using the Yazawa siblings, guess it's just pure luck then.

Rarutos

Hmm I thought using one of the Yazawa siblings will guarantee a skill level up regardless of the base card's skill level. I even leveled up 1 card's skill level from 5 to 6 using the Yazawa siblings, guess it's just pure luck then.

Actually, now that I think about it. Maybe she WAS level 2 after all and my brain just didn't register her leveling up because I skipped the practicing animation as per usual. I really must have been tired. Ignore my question I guess, apologies!!!

Stulaw

10+1 UR Honoka, and finally, an SR Smile (Nico) plus two more cool SR's, Nozomi and Kotori.

screenshot_2015-04-23dqu4s.png
screenshot_2015-04-23ozuo4.png

screenshot_2015-04-23auu4h.png
screenshot_2015-04-23yjuu3.png
screenshot_2015-04-23mhudt.png

screenshot_2015-04-235lxyw.png

fek

Amazing pull ^

Actually, now that I think about it. Maybe she WAS level 2 after all and my brain just didn't register her leveling up because I skipped the practicing animation as per usual. I really must have been tired. Ignore my question I guess, apologies!!!
I have used Yazawa siblings cards before and it didn't level the skill of a same attribute R card for me too so it's not guaranteed

Articalys

You son of a bitch.
And it isn't even guaranteed SR time.

Maybe I should just stop reading this thread, since I seem to have all the knowledge I need for the game at this point.

Stulaw

Yeah, I had 4 blue envelopes come out and then one of them just switched to the special envelope, I was like Whoa! I'm so happy about it.

Stulaw

Nah, real gambling involves stats and strategies as well as luck, this game is most likely randomly generated cards when it comes to pulls, though there might be some strategy to it.

Anyway, I'm not likely to get another 10 + 1 for a while now, I don't spend money, I just enjoy what's there.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Getting the SRs is kind of a trap though, since they only become useful when you idolize them... and the chances of getting two are substantially lower, especially if you don't keep doing pulls during the same week.

It's kind of devious in a way. lol

GoXDS

Getting the SRs is kind of a trap though, since they only become useful when you idolize them... and the chances of getting two are substantially lower, especially if you don't keep doing pulls during the same week.

It's kind of devious in a way. lol

at least it increases Club Member count. after I got this event's Normal, I finally reached 150 and got 3 more Member Slots

firehawk12

Subete no aware
at least it increases Club Member count. after I got this event's Normal, I finally reached 150 and got 3 more Member Slots
I think if you plan on keeping one of each Rare plus all of your SRs, you're going to have to buy slots eventually. On the JP version, I've had to spend 5 or so loveca on slots.

I actually have 3 SRs in my post box because I don't have room to pull them out. lol

I think if you plan on keeping one of each Rare plus all of your SRs, you're going to have to buy slots eventually. On the JP version, I've had to spend 5 or so loveca on slots.

I actually have 3 SRs in my post box because I don't have room to pull them out. lol

Is there anything else to do with Rares after they've been maxed? Other than eat them?

CoinArt

On my main (EN) account, I consolidate my Rs by like skills, in order to quickly level up the skills of promo cards when I get them. A few of each skill sitting around still takes a up a good amount of room, but it's manageable, and it's real satisfying to get a promo and have it quickly scale a ladder made of idol corpses all the way to a high-level skill.

On my JP account, Rs are food, same as every card that has no place in a team.

Crescent-

Is the JP version kinda buggy after the update? I got this bug twice in a row after finishing a medley

IWBfqIK.png

E1B77AY.png

Couldn't press anything, so I'm only able to force close the app. Glad the event points still went through.

2 days ago the edit team formation option also went missing once (forgot to screenshot) though it quickly repairs itself when the members tab is refreshed.

Qurex

Neo Member
Friday, 24th April 2015

The international official website has update with some news today for the first time since January.

Love Live! The School Idol Movie will debut Worldwide this Summer

Love Live! The School Idol Movie” will be released in theaters outside of Japan starting August, 2015!
The movie will begin its theatrical run on June 13th in Japan.
It will then be brought to various regions and countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea and Thailand in August, followed by screenings in the United States, Australia and New Zealand in September. Lastly, in October, it will debut in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei and Indonesia.

<Scheduled Regions and Countries>
Taiwan
Handler: Top-Insight International Co., Ltd.
Cities: Taipei and other major cities
Start Date: Early August, 2015

Hong Kong
Handler: Top-Insight International Co., Ltd.
Start Date: August 6, 2015

Korea
Handler: ANIPLUS INC.
Cities: Seoul, Pusan, and other major cities
Start Date: Early August, 2015

Thailand
Handler: Dream Express (DEX) Co., Ltd.
City: Bangkok
Date (Screening Event): Late August, 2015

USA
Handler: NIS America, Inc.
Cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Washington D.C., Dallas and other major cities
Start Date: September 12, 2015

Australia
Handler: MADMAN ENTERTAINMENT PTY. LTD.
Cities: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and other major cities
Start Date (1 Weekend Screening): September, 2015 *Actual date TBD.

New Zealand
Handler: MADMAN ENTERTAINMENT PTY. LTD.
Cities: Auckland, Wellington and other major cities
Start Date (1 Weekend Screening): September, 2015 *Actual date TBD.

Malaysia, Philippines
Handler: ODEX PRIVATE LIMITED
Start Date: October 1, 2015

Singapore
Start Date: October 8, 2015
*Premier screening event date TBD.

Vietnam, Brunei
Start Date: Early October, 2015

Indonesia
Start Date: October 21, 2015

The above cities and start dates are tentative and subject to change. Up-to-date information will be posted on this official website or contact local handlers.

Introduction
Although &#956;’s, the defending champions of the school idol tournament, plans to dissolve their group after the graduation of their senior members, they receive news that leads them to holding a concert event!
The 9 girls continue to learn and grow in this new and unfamiliar world.
What is the last thing that these girls can do as school idols?
With the clock ticking, what kind of meaning will the &#956;’s members find in performing the most exciting live performance?

2 videos were also posted on the international website.

"Love Live! The School Idol Movie" Comment from Emi Nitta (as Honoka Kosaka)

"Love Live! The School Idol Movie" Trailer

Official International Webpage for the Movie

Europe has no screenings.

---------------------------------------------
Japanese Trailers

90 Second Version - Almost exactly the same as the English trailer except for the opening and end parts for the title and movie page details.
30 Second Version
TVCM 2

Rhapsody

Banned
I'll be going to the LA showing. I wasn't expecting it for select US theaters, so this is a nice surprise.

Slightly salty that im@s never got that opportunity. :(

Reknoc

I can already taste the forced drama bit.

No euro showings is terrible though. Wouldn't expect the UK but not even France or Italy?

Top Bottom