• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow, this event I've lost a total of 160 LP due to strange behaviour with the medley either autofailing or not continuing. This is just insane.

Something with the iOS version must be broken after the update.

Articalys

Congratulations to Riho Iida on her first post-Love Live major label solo debut release, "rippi-rippi":

http://www.tkma.co.jp/jpop_top/iida-riho.html

Technically, it's not her very first solo single (she released a couple when she was still a junior idol), but for all intents and purposes it might as well be.

-----------------------------

Touhous joining μ's confirmed:

https://twitter.com/korindo/status/591938874416369664
CDb9RRtUIAAjICt.jpg
Looked at the picture a second time and realized giving Nico and Eli beer probably isn't a good idea

PK Gaming

They could easily keep you be "meows" in. Super Troopers did it just fine.

I dunno... it's pretty easy to tack on nyaa at the end of nearly every Japanese sentence, whereas meow doesn't really have that luxury. I think it would be a definite misstep if they kept it. This situation kinda of reminds me of how they approached localizing Teddie from Persona 4. In the Japanese version, he ended all of sentences with kuma, but that was removed in the english version, and instead, they had him say bear puns.

Read all of BGBW's post as sarcasm and you'll understand him better.

I usually do, but what about that post was sarcastic? It was more of a sneer than actual sarcasm.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
An error has occurred. Sorry to trouble you, please contact support.
Yeah, I've since learned that. Since I can't actually do it since it's Japanese only, there's nothing I can do. I can only hope other JP players are experiencing the error and they fix it I guess... but man, 200 LP just gone for no reason.

Articalys

Rares from the free daily scouting... what a waste of my in-game luck.

I wonder, when would have been the first time in history somebody got mad at a randomly generated result?

Marche90

You want to know how hellish Kodoku na Heaven EX random is?

VfhzQHl.jpg

There is purple smoke in the background. Purple smoke!

I still don't know how I managed to get past both normal EX and EX random in my first try. The first one isn't as hard as the video in youtube makes it to be, btw.

CDgbhd1VEAA4LJk.jpg

friend is making some fanart

<3

GoXDS

Lol...I did better on my first try on Random Kodoku EX than normal Kodoku EX

and what better way to finish up Sweet Sweet Holiday EX than with a Full Combo

Hachitora

I got Kodoku na Heaven's EX FCd on the first try, but the Random version continues to elude me! I always get 1 good, and it is the most irritating thing. I'll need to grind some more tokens if I wanna SS random and 4x -.-

Messiah

Yay managed to beat the event EX first try.

and then failed it 3 times in a row ...

Edit: I am still impressed by them splitting up the vita games into 3 parts. What a cash grab.

Crescent-

There is purple smoke in the background. Purple smoke!

I still don't know how I managed to get past both normal EX and EX random in my first try. The first one isn't as hard as the video in youtube makes it to be, btw.

If I'm not mistaken the EN version of Kodoku na Heaven EX random has been patched, during the JP event a year ago the game could generate notes that are all coming to the right or left side of the screen only, which makes it harder. Now it is balanced out with more right-left-right-left pattern (a max of 3 consecutive notes coming to 1 side I believe).

Got 1.5k more tokens to burn, today is going to be a long day

Articalys

So... if I'm reading these early magazine reports correctly, all they're announcing this month is the character names and seiyuus, some setting details, and that they'll be taking suggestions for the formal group name until May 11. As with the origins of the original Love Live, reader participation will be a big part once again.

edit: trying to crib together setting details through Google Translate:
- fans correctly guessed the setting earlier; it's a seaside town called Uchiura, near Numazu in Shizuoka Prefecture. The school this time is a small school with less than 100 students.
- the heroine this time seems to be named Chika Takami, a 2nd year high school student who idolizes &#956;&#8217;s.

I'm sure someone else will come along and be able to better clarify things, but that's all I've got for now.

edit2: think this is the list of character names (western order)
Chika Takami
Riko Sakurauchi
Kanan Matsuura
Daiya Kurosawa
You Watanabe
Yoshiko Tsushima
Hanamaru Kunikida
Mari Ohara
Ruby Kurosawa
So, looks like we've got a pair of sisters within the group this time around.

Top Bottom