• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
this is not the Umi I know
Are you sure? I see nothing different with Umi, she's clearly the same person you know.
I57kw5l.png

(¬‿¬)
(´・ω・`)
Whenever I'm on mobile I can't always see parts of these emoticons.
For example the one you posted, I can't see the mouth at all. It looks like this (¬ ¬), the mouth is missing, it doesn't render on the page at all.
All the smashers are RinPana and Mokoi's Nico in the back with his new IP Sony games.
Any idea who's the one that's beating up Nozomi in the fighting game on the TV?

I need to add everyone on the 3DS in a bit.

chrono01

I wonder when the next Umi UR will be added. I have 73 Loveca, and enough to do a 10+1 draw, but I'm really wanting a UR of Umi.

Also, I'm loving the [slight] break from the game. I'm guessing another event will be starting soon though [possibly in the next couple of days], so I must ready my fingers.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I have Destiny for PS4 but haven't even started it yet lol. Might buy Smash sometime next week.

cpooi

I'm actually kind of hoping I'll get her with my initial/10+1 pull with Loveca.

I know, it will not happen, but that's the goal!

Well, assuming a 0.4% of getting a promoted UR, you have a 4.31% chance of getting it with your 10+1 pull. Good luck!

JoeFu

Banned
The goddess of rice is here!

I'll maybe go for Maki or Hanayo. I do like Maki more, but the Hanayo idolized looks awesome.

Hugstable

Banned
I have Destiny for PS4 but haven't even started it yet lol. Might buy Smash sometime next week.

Get Smash! Was tons of fun playing alot yesterday!

The goddess of rice is here!

I'll maybe go for Maki or Hanayo. I do like Maki more, but the Hanayo idolized looks awesome.

Ehh I'm not too big on Hanayo, plus I rarely play the JP version. I think I'm gonna play in the Maki event for a bit just because I've never actually tried a Score Match event before and am interested. I highly doubt I'm gonna do anywhere near good enough to be getting the Maki SR event card since my scores always seem to suck. I always end up like in 1500 rank for the total event song score during other events, so I don't think it's gonna go so well in Score match for me.

Qurex

Neo Member
Decided to do a 10+1 draw, got the Cool SR Nozomi from the last Event.
It's not bad, I need more Cool SRs and well I didn't rank for the top 1000 for that event.
The Rare cards will be useful for boosting my skill levels as well.

I'll start adding people on the 3DS people now.

EDIT
Alright added everyone on the list

Himemiya

Got a rank up saved for JP and ready for Kayo-chin!

still feel like monster neglecting the game though

Ever since I got smash, whenever I remember LL exists I'm like 3 hours overcharged in LP. And my hands hurt too much to keep a combo lol

Close enough to a rank up in EN anyways.

froliq

It'll be my first kayo-chin SR. The only one I don't have one of yet.

I think I messed up the analog nub on my 3ds, it keeps moving to right side like it's stuck sometimes. This is how Nintendo gets people to buy their new revisions huh

froliq

I'll show some despair

JP -
Eli: 3 SR
Nozomi: 1 SR
Nico: 3 SR
Umi: 2 SR*
Honoka: 3 SR
Kotori: 2 SR
Maki: 2 SR
Rin: 2 SR
Hanayo:

EN -
Eli:
Nozomi: 2 SR
Nico: 1 UR 1 SR
Umi: 3 SR
Honoka: 1 SR
Kotori: 1 SR
Maki:
Rin: 1 SR
Hanayo:

Oh and my circle pad gets stuck and doesn't slide back to the center position so I pretty much have to get it repaired ;_;

Mokoi

Banned
EN
Eli: 2 SR
Nico: none lol
Umi: 4 SR
Honoka: 9 SR
Kotori: 4 SR
Maki: :(
Rin: :(
Hanayo: 1 UR idolized - 1 SR

JP
Eli: :(
Nozomi: :(
Nico: 1 UR - ((╯□)︵ ┻┻)
Umi: 1UR
Honoka: :(
Kotori: :(
Maki: 1 SR
Rin: :(
Hanayo: :(

Kotori mom: 1 UR!

Kincaido

JP -
Eli: 4 SR*
Nico: 2 SR
Umi: 2 SR
Honoka: 2 SR
Kotori: 3 SR
Maki: 2 SR 1
Hanayo: 2 UR :<<<<<<<<

EN -
Eli: 3 SR*
Nozomi: 4 SR*
Nico: 1 UR 2 SR
Umi: 3 SR*
Honoka: 1 SR*
Kotori: 2 SR*
Maki:
Rin: 3 SR*
Hanayo: 4 SR* :<<<<<<<<<

Kincaido

They are great, I'm gonna use that Halloween Eli as my main when its closer to Halloween

I will hopefully have mine next week. My September order ended up being bigger than I thought and I won't be able to pay it off until Monday OTL. Will use her as my main for a while <3

cpooi

JP -
Nico: 1 SR*
Umi: 1 SR
Maki: 3 SR
Rin: 1 UR 3 SR
Hanayo: 1 SR

EN -
Eli: 1 SR
Nico: 1 SR
Honoka: 2 SR
Maki: 1 SR*

This is ignoring promo bikini Eli in JP. Also, I have gotten every event card in ENG.

P.S. Smash 3DS is a ploy to make people re-buy their 3DS from its destructive power.

Himemiya

I got a JP account...lol..

I want suggestions on how to approach this Kayo-chin score match. Besides throwing all the loveca I get at her, I'm wondering if I should play hard or something easier. Have no healers right now.

froliq

I want suggestions on how to approach this Kayo-chin score match. Besides throwing all the loveca I get at her, I'm wondering if I should play hard or something easier. Have no healers right now.

How do you fare on hard songs on EN? Ranking up goes really fast if you're low rank so you'll get your LP back up plenty of times too.

Himemiya

How do you fare on hard songs on EN? Ranking up goes really fast if you're low rank so you'll get your LP back up plenty of times too.

Well in EN I have teams strong enough to S any hard songs and I'm good at them. In JP I went straight to the hard daily (the Nozomi Nico one) and got an S combo! But no rank lol. Can't even A rank LIVE LIFE on easy atm.

Qurex

Neo Member
Well in EN I have teams strong enough to S any hard songs and I'm good at them. In JP I went straight to the hard daily (the Nozomi Nico one) and got an S combo! But no rank lol. Can't even B rank LIVE LIFE on easy atm.

If your teams are too weak you may as well stick with Normal I would say.
Since I assume you would need to get a high Rank in order to score well in a Score Match. I don't think a FC will help your score too much if your teams are weak.
I've never played a Score Match but I assume you would need a high score to do well.

EN
Nozomi: 4 SR* (? see note below)
Honoka: 1 UR (Promo) & 3 SR**
Maki: 0
Rin: 1 SR
Hanayo: 1 UR & 2 SR

Note:
If I really wanted to for Nozomi I could have 3 SR** since like I said earlier I just drew another event Nozomi.
I'm not sure if I want to idolise her though, since my Cool team is quite bad and the Event Nozomi has the Perfect Lock skill.

froliq

Well in EN I have teams strong enough to S any hard songs and I'm good at them. In JP I went straight to the hard daily (the Nozomi Nico one) and got an S combo! But no rank lol. Can't even A rank LIVE LIFE on easy atm.

Just do hard songs then. According to the wiki you earn a base amount of 163 points for finishing a hard song. Worst case scenario being no score rank and last in match which doesn't increase your points. An easy song gives a base amount of 36, S rank(1.2) and 1st place(1.25) multiplies it to 54. A hard song costs 3 times as much and with the best possible easy performance: 54*3=162 which is 1 event point less than the absolute minimum for completing a hard song. I don't think normal will be any better as you'll need a high rank to beat your hard score and you need a good team for that and with a good team your hard score increases aswell etc.

cpooi

Just play whatever you want. Now that they reduced the exp requirements by half for the first 100 levels (JP) , a low level player ranks up like crazy. If you do intend to go for tier 2 though, save the loveca for the later part, when you will have much more LP.

Edit: top of page image

ibjwvpf60Nmy4u.gif

Himemiya

If you do intend to go for tier 2 though, save the loveca for the later part, when you will have much more LP.

Tier 2 or bust. If I can't get it between the 3 loveca a day bonus, the 8 I have now, the slowly bonding idols, and the rank ups I will be so sad.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I find hard the most fun to play anyway!

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Does anybody have a Nozomi UR?
JP -
Nico: 2 SR
Umi: 1 SR*
Kotori: 2 SR
Rin: 1 UR 1 SR
Hanayo: 1 UR

EN 1 -
Eli: 2 SR*
Nozomi: 1 SR*
Umi: 1 UR 1 SR
Honoka: 2 SR*
Maki: 1 SR
Rin: 2 SR*

EN 2 -
Nozomi: 1 UR 1 SR
Umi: 3 SR
Honoka: 1 UR 2 SR
Hanayo: 1 UR 3 SR

* idk if we were counting the second SR required for idolizations so add +1 for idolizing

I have no idea what anyone is talking about in this thread, but I installed this 2 weeks ago and play only a couple times each week. I have one UR and 2 or 3 SR cards though. The UR came from a ticket that I got for some reason. I can only complete normal songs at best.

Yaari

I have no idea what anyone is talking about in this thread, but I installed this 2 weeks ago and play only a couple times each week. I have one UR and 2 or 3 SR cards though. The UR came from a ticket that I got for some reason. I can only complete normal songs at best.

Well, thats a pretty awesome line up for 2 weeks of playing. Do you know which UR it is?

JoeFu

Banned

That's awesome luck. Most people don't even get an SR with the free scouting ticket they give.

Top Bottom