• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Eighth Round SCORE MATCH".
6geE31L.png
This event will start on Tuesday, 5th May 9:00 AM UTC and end on Wednesday, 15th April at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Sonoda Umi (Children's Day Ver.) [Super Rare #317]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
SMILE: 3720, PURE: 4720, COOL: 3640
Appeal: Gallant Maiden - For every 20 notes, there is a 29% chance of increasing player's score by 350 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

Notes:
  • The event SR card has been named "Samurai Ver." for the international version.
  • The "Children's Day" title in the card's name in the Japanese version is referring to the national holiday in Japan held on the 5th day of the 5th month (May 5th). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Day_(Japan)
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure card, Rebecca [Normal #316]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 3
SMILE: 460, PURE: 2270, COOL: 810
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Tuesday, 5th May 9:00 AM UTC to Friday, 8th May 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 1
Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • SMILE - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
  • SMILE - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  • SMILE - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
  • PURE - Wonder Zone
  • PURE - Takaramonos
  • COOL - Snow Halation
  • COOL - Mermaid Festa Vol.1
  • COOL - Diamond Princess no Yuutsu
Expert - First Set
  • SMILE - Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE
  • SMILE - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  • PURE - Takaramonos
  • COOL - Snow Halation
  • COOL - Mermaid Festa Vol.1
The Second Set of songs will be available from Friday, 8th May 8:00 AM UTC to Monday, 11th May 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 2
Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set

• SMILE - Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - Love Novels
  • SMILE - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
  • PURE - Baby Maybe Koi no Button
  • PURE - Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!
  • PURE - Pure Girls Project
  • COOL - LONELIEST BABY
  • COOL - Binetsu kara Mystery
Expert - Second Set
  • SMILE - Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!
  • SMILE - Love Novels
  • PURE - Baby Maybe Koi no Button
  • PURE - Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!
  • COOL - Binetsu kara Mystery
The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Monday, 11th May 8:00 AM UTC to Friday, 15th May 8:00 AM UTC.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 5th May 9:00 AM UTC.
t1430816400z0.png

The next event for the Japanese Version is 精一杯笑おうか (Seiipai Warou ka, lit. Shall we laugh as hard as possible?)

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Medal" tokens. [勲章].

This event will start on Tuesday, 5th May at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Friday, 15th May at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

Starting from this event onward the Expert and Random Expert Difficulties will be available from the start of the event.
Moreover, a 4x version of the event song on Expert dicciulty will now also be available. It will be available at the same time as the other 4x versions of the event songs.

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Nishikino Maki (Military Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

The event song is "Trouble Busters".
This song is track 2 on BiBi's third single, Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan (冬がくれた予感, lit. The Premonition that Winter Gave Me). It is sung by µ's sub-unit BiBi, consisting of Nishikino Maki, Ayase Eli, and Yazawa Nico. It was released on December 24, 2014.

From Monday, 11th May, until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song will be available to play for all difficulties (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180, Expert - 300).
From Tuesday, 12th May, until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD, 3x for EXPERT).

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Tuesday, 5th May at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1430809200z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wow, EX and 4x at the start? Finally. lol

Oh, just EX. But 4x EX sounds... expensive. Might be worth going for if only for the free loveca I guess.

Himemiya

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 5th May 9:00 AM UTC.
t1430816400z0.png

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Thursday, 5th March at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1430809200z0.png
----------
Expert song cycle is lacking, then again I'm not playing anymore so...

yatta@ this bonds list though:
cOLl3TB.png

PK Gaming

I've added the people who sent me a request... I think. If I haven't, it's probably because I couldn't recognize your LL handles (and my FL is currently full... I can delete some randoms though)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I still think 4x should just show up at the beginning of the event. But at least having EX means no more need to hoard points and kill yourself with 4 days to go.

The sad part is that this is going to take a year for the change to make it to the US version.

Articalys

Not like it matters to me; I can't clear EX now and doubt I ever will. The notes are just too fast to react to for too small a screen.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not like it matters to me; I can't clear EX now and doubt I ever will. The notes are just too fast to react to for too small a screen.
You will get there eventually. I couldn't imagine clearing EX songs when I first started. Now I can't play on Hard because it's too slow.

Articalys

Now I can understand why people quit playing; if you get so good that only EX songs are fun to play, and there's only ever 2 or 3 EX songs at the same time to pick from, that would get insanely repetitive (well, moreso than normal) very quickly.

CoinArt

Most of us just drop back to playing only intermittently. I play a song here or there when I feel like it unless an event I'm interested in is going on.

Speaking of, I'm definitely going for JP Maki (1x. Fuck playing enough to get 2x). I have enough EN Umi, though (seriously, she's the highest of each stat, and my only EN URs), so I'll likely only play a very little to get a handful of love gems.

Marche90

Same here. Once you get used to the EX songs and have enough SRs to get your team full of them playing Hard songs gets boring. The only way I play them is when a new song gets released after an event... or when I get the itch to play and there aren't any EX songs on rotation.

It's like with Project Diva: Once you taste the Extreme difficulty and get good enough with it, you never look back to Hard or lower.

Articalys

Yeah, but with Diva at least you have the entire songlist available to you at any time, and challenging yourself for a higher score always has a fixed maximum value.

It's a shame that this game's own structure and mechanics can eventually dissuade high-skill players from continuing to play.

-------------------------------
Fuck this, I quit. RNG-laden piece of garbage that won't let you play what you want when you want. The really sad thing is, I'd probably pay up to about $30 for the game if there were no play limits and it came with 30-40 songs from the start (or at least easily unlockable), and even beyond that I'd probably be willing to buy song packs of 2 or 3 new songs at a buck each.

Going back to F 2nd to try and full combo everything there.

I thought this event would be more popping. I've been top 100 all day, and I've taken plenty of time off. Still T1 for this event, that unidolized Umi too cute.
Military Maki is good. I want her to invade me.
I almost want to start playing JP for it, but I can wait.

I don't want to wait though. ;_;

Azusa

After a long hiatus I'm back. For now. I was very glad when I found my transfer code and it worked.

I remember how many hours I have to grind to get in the event ranking top to get two SRs. Ugh. I dropped this game because of events grind and lack of time and work and other mobage. Now I'm returning to play this game more casual (I'll try).

My box. What was I doing last time? I have to go through all my cards and check all new normal cards that were introduced while I was away.

My friend id: 752623814

wilstreak

super noob question guys

how can in an event, some guys able to get pretty highscore in just several days. Like the Umi event that is currently undergoing, how can the top guys get 150000+ score?
Sure he is pretty much high ranked and have pretty good collection of UR and play in extreme, but that kind of score is pretty much seem impossible for me, unless you use Love gem to replenish LP everytime it hits 0, but isn't that a bit of waste?
just for a 2 SR card and some love gem

GoXDS

super noob question guys

how can in an event, some guys able to get pretty highscore in just several days. Like the Umi event that is currently undergoing, how can the top guys get 150000+ score?
Sure he is pretty much high ranked and have pretty good collection of UR and play in extreme, but that kind of score is pretty much seem impossible for me, unless you use Love gem to replenish LP everytime it hits 0, but isn't that a bit of waste?
just for a 2 SR card and some love gem

yes. people consistently use $400+ worth in Love Gems every event. somehow...
also, they're way past the need to get such high scores. top tier cutoff is like very roughly 70k pts. but top 10 are like 200k+ by the end of events usually (top 5 can go 500k+ depending on idol and top 1 has reached/broken 1m pts on more than one occasion). rewards from event pts already stop at 80k. there's absolutely no reason for them to get such high scores other than to rank better. they're not losing any rewards by spending less but they still do. though some of the top players do stream and collect donations for charity

Top Bottom