• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

PK Gaming

s2Yyb4e.jpg

Reiterating that the Nico & Maki pairing is still incredible, and not because of lol!yuri.

God, Nico is such a good character, jesus christ

wilstreak

yes. people consistently use $400+ worth in Love Gems every event. somehow...
also, they're way past the need to get such high scores. top tier cutoff is like very roughly 70k pts. but top 10 are like 200k+ by the end of events usually (top 5 can go 500k+ depending on idol and top 1 has reached/broken 1m pts on more than one occasion). rewards from event pts already stop at 80k. there's absolutely no reason for them to get such high scores other than to rank better. they're not losing any rewards by spending less but they still do. though some of the top players do stream and collect donations for charity

wow, so they really use real money. such commitment

I thought that there are some kind of secret that maybe if you past rank 150, you can play all you want (unlimited LP). lol

thanks for clearing it up

Hachitora

Fell asleep with full LP. This day is gonna be a bad one, I can already tell. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt
s2Yyb4e.jpg

Reiterating that the Nico & Maki pairing is still incredible, and not because of lol!yuri.

God, Nico is such a good character, jesus christ

so goddamn true

i've also realised the highest tier of yuri for me is double tsundere yuri
This is a very true thing

Marche90

6883 event points.

Umi is so far out of reach it's not even funny.

This event has been crazy in the amount of points you need to even stay at the top 4k that it's not even funny. I have already used 5 or 6 loveca and I'm barely at the 3k position, even after playing as efficiently as possible.

Rarutos

Are Umi events usually difficult to stay in the top rank? Because I remember hearing the last one was similar too. That'd be a shame because she's my favorite lol

GoXDS

projected Tier 2 cut-off ~51k pts (very rough estimate)

to put that into perspective, last Score Match was Maki at 48715 (same tier size but also 11 days compared to 10 days right now)
the one before that was 58697 for Nico (smaller tier size and also 11 days)

the insane Umi Event in January was 41114 pts for a Token event (Score Match equivalent would be maybe double that or a bit more) but that was 12 days and lots of free Love Gems for new year and stuff

all in all, the pace seems a bit faster paced than usual but not insane

pariah164

I'm not even gonna try to net that second Umi. I'm playing twice a day, sometimes three times if I decide to use a Loveca (I only have 13 now). I'm just trying to net the second Rebecca.

pariah164

TFW your rank goes up and you don't have to waste a Loveca to refill your LP.

tumblr_mjix05mmDU1s74h99o1_500.gif

EDIT: Rank 26275. 9546 Event Points. Hands are in pain. Out of LP. Will wait till morning, then do this all over again.

Kill me pls.

GoXDS

Geez, I am really bad at Trouble Busters EX.

it's looks like a difficult song. I don't think I remember any other beat maps with the Left then 3 right in the row early and late in the song (if you know what I mean), right? LRRLR I've seen in a few already (like last event song in EN)

chrono01

I got Umi

Congrats you two!

I should have mine later today. I love the way she looks [I'm going for Top 4000 again to idolize her].

i'm reposting this because it makes me happy

5rH3chS.gif
This .gif always brings a smile to my face.

I love it.

Are Umi events usually difficult to stay in the top rank? Because I remember hearing the last one was similar too. That'd be a shame because she's my favorite lol
Yeah, Umi events seems to be pretty intense. It's a good thing I've been stock-piling my Loveca for when Vouchers are added.

Speaking of, when are they getting added?

The last Umi event was crazy... Never again
Let us never forget. O_O

PK Gaming

Nico: Hey Maki-chan, I know you're angry basically all of the time, but out of all of us in μ's, anger actually looks pretty good on you! It must be nice to look so good! Not even anger can ruin your looks!"

Nico: (I said that, as if speaking on autopilot. I always speak my mind, it's a bad habit of mine!)

---

Why is this character so good.

Kitoro

Is there ever an especially better time to do a 10 pull? I'll have enough for one this week from the free new player daily bonuses, but I'm not sure if I should hold out for a specific future event.

Thanks!

GoXDS

Is there ever an especially better time to do a 10 pull? I'll have enough for one this week from the free new player daily bonuses, but I'm not sure if I should hold out for a specific future event.

Thanks!

obvious thing is the 10+1 events between events. there's also an update at the end of July. they add Vouchers. 1 Voucher = 1 special support card at random which can be used to lvl up card skills. but the more important use is 5 Vouchers = 1 chance at 80% SR or 20% UR. you get 1 voucher every 20 lvls and it also replaces the 10 pulls bonus (replaces the 1 Love Gem that it currently gives). referring to the heart gauge on Scouting page if you're not sure what I'm talking about.
http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Voucher_Recruitment

CoinArt

Yeah, if you're patient, wait until the end of July for the support ticket, 'cause that's a way better bonus than what they have now. Otherwise, pull when there's a guaranteed SR, i.e., after this event. It really sucks to pull 11 Rs (I would know...).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Much like Miki, I appreciate Nico being there so there is a factual wrong choice for favourite character.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

Thanks!

Wait for the bonus voucher system as people have mentioned, but I've come to discover another tip. Unless you are hurting for more cards, I think it's better to save 100 loveca to do two draws at the same time so that you have a chance to get two of the same SR (since the newer ones have a higher drop rate). In the long term, being able to idolize SRs makes your team better, because you will find that unidolized SRs become as useless as Rs when you have a full team.

Of course, the other tip is to only do a draw AFTER an event is over because that is when you are guaranteed a SR from doing a draw.

(This only applies to the EN version, as the JP event-only draws now offer guaranteed SRs)

Is it confirmed that voucher system will be implemented at the end of July?
I think it's because it matches up to when it was added into the JP version... unless someone has concrete info that I haven't been paying attention to.

GoXDS

Is it confirmed that voucher system will be implemented at the end of July?

as with anything, it's not 100% since we don't get a upcoming updates list from Bushiroad. however, EN's been extremely faithful. so while not 100%, it's like 99% likely

chrono01

I can't wait for those Vouchers. I still don't have a "legit" UR. That is, to say, a non-promotional UR. :/

The increased 20% chance will definitely help.

Top Bottom