• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

I just want a UR so I can actually help people on my Friend List. I only have SR at the moment. Granted 95% of them are idolized, but still.

Articalys

Only about two hours left (from this post) to send your name recommendations for Love Live Sunshine:

http://sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/h04n3b0ma7dv/

t1431331200z1.png

Cool, did you buy anything?

Why are those guys kneeling in front of a clothes store though?

Nah. Kinda overpriced. Oh, and they had the audio from the Love Live movie trailer on repeat which became a bit... annoying after hearing it 10 times in a row :p

No idea... Maybe they were waiting for something...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's almost like their own merch store that they go to in the anime. :p
I'm surprised there's nothing with just the actors themselves, but I guess that ruins it.

Hachitora

I've got a bit of room in both versions for some SIF buddies, so if you've got some room, feel free to send me a request

EN - 675224751
JP - 520390742

fek

Here's something in celebration of the 1st anniversary of the thread and english localization. It was published in the September 2010 issue of Dengeki G's Magazine and it's about the Bokura no Live PV, watch it if you haven't already: link

A message from the idols who just finished their fist idol activities ♥

Kotori Minami (Position: Mid-Left)
Smile is number 1! The one who always want to bring you happiness, Minami Kotori♡! Uhuhu, how was it? I thought of an idol-like catchphrase.
For the day of my debut to come, it's really like a dream. I'm a little silly so there are parts I still don't know what I should do but... if you could, from now, please teach me♡! I will do anything for your sake.

Honoka Kosaka (Position: Center)
Finally, finally this day has come! I'm so so happy, big excitement!! Ahh, when I jumped now did my skirt flip up!? Noo, that's embarassing! Please pretend you didn't see it, ok? Ok ok ok?
In this first PV I was quite nervous but I danced with all my might. So, if you have even a bit of interest in us, please watch it♡! I want to make you happy with my singing and dancing♡.

Rin Hoshizora (Position: Left) *She's talking about the scene at 2:30 in the PV
Full of spirit, I'm your Rin! Aaah, in this PV, I messed up in a few parts, it was so lame! I want to say "Don't watch, don't watch!", after all, the Rin I want you to see is a girl quite fit to be an idol. Ehehe♡. In the end, if you don't watch, nothing will start.
After I fell, I cried but everyone told me I was actually doing pretty good. Next time, I would be happy if you could be there to stop me from falling, nya ♡

Maki Nishikino (Position: Back line)
Finally the time for my debut has come! It definitely has a historical moment feeling, right♡? To see the debut of a legendary idol, you are really lucky ♡.
Since I was a child I have been living to succeed my parents, but doing something you really like is incredible. It's pretty thrilling.
Definitely watch the PV! If you don't watch there will be a punishment? And then... it's fine to love me♡. I will receive your feelings and get even more cute!

Nozomi Tojo (Position: Back line)
At last the day I will deliver my power and luck to everyone has come♡! I've properly performed my power injection, so everyone who watches our PV will definitely get a lucky week! Ok? It's a promise!
And then, after you watch the PV, even if just a little, try thinking about me? If you do that, I will receive some of that power too♡. To feel that heat... I'm already excited! I'm sure it will come♡!

Eli Ayase (Position: Mid Right)
Our first PV is finally complete. It's kind of a relieved feeling. Dancing in front of a camera, it's surprisingly tense, ahaha. I feel like I could have danced better, I guess idols actually have it hard too. To think everyone is going to see it, it's kinda embarassing, but if no one sees it, nothing will start too.
I think for the first time I have found what makes me excited. I would like you to watch me the way I am.

Umi Sonoda (Position: Right)
To save our school.. we started our idol activities. I'm very relieved we did our first PV. I don't have any special skills other than martial arts and japanese dancing, but I tried my best. I worked hard to bring love and courage that won't lose to anyone, but how was my singing?
And here's a question. Is it ok to try to save the school just by singing and dancing?

Hanayo Koizumi (Position: Back line)
Ahhhhh~ It's over. It's finally over. I'm so glad ♡. Ahh, s-sorry, I just took a big sigh. But everyone was so good at singing and dancing, I felt like I was dragging everyone down, so for now I'm relieved it ended... Hm, after this PV if I end up getting cut out of Love Live, I might not be able to meet everyone again. If that happens.. if you could remember of me even just a little, I would be happy.

Nico Yazawa (Position: Back line)
Nico nico nico ni~ Nico nico ni~ Nico nico ni to your heart♡ Bringing smiles, I'm Yazawa Nico! Have you watched our PV yet? I did my best at dancing, but I didn't stand out very much.. I'm a little worried it won't be seen. Is it because I'm short? For the next one, I will try even harder with an even more cute costume! But you that noticed me even when I didn't stand out very much, I'm sure you have the most kind heart in the world! Your kindness makes my heart beat Nico ♡

Here's something in celebration of the 1st anniversary of the thread and english localization. It was published in the September 2010 issue of Dengeki G's Magazine and it's about the Bokura no Live PV, watch it if you haven't already: link

Yeah, I remember how these characters were first presented to us. Not a fan. Glad to see the development from then to now.

And I hadn't seen that before. Thanks fek!

PK Gaming

Thanks for those translations fek, you da best

Re: The first idol messages

Honoka: Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, girl. She seems super eager, but super generic. Thank god for modern Honkers.

Kotori:

Umi: I don't even know you.

Hanayo: Looks like her self-esteem issues have been a thing since day one. Damn she's, making me tear up...

Rin: Klutzy, goofball totally Rin has her own charm ♥

Maki: Daaaaaaamn, beta Maki was feeling herself. Hard.

Nico: You're Nico Nico not the Nico Nico I Nico Nico fell in love live with.

Nozomi: Well she's got the luck thing down, but what the fuck is a power injection?

Eli: That was... somewhat like the modern Eli, but not хорошо enough.

The girl's have really, really, really come a long way since then. Thank goodness.

Messiah

R.I.P Owl.

Oh no, hope they return soon.

---

Regarding the old member introductions:
I couldn't even get past Honoka without rolling my eyes so hard they were well inside the back of my head. PKGaming's writeup says it all.
Thank god they were changed to become likeable characters later on.
Too bad Hanayo never got turned into a decent character though.

JoeFu

Banned
Wow that PV is awful lol. The characters looked so off compared to what they are now. Umi looks freaking weird.

They should remake all the music videos from before the anime and update the design/characters.

Happy 1 Year everybody! Y'all are the best

Marche90

Why use 3DCG for the dances. Whyyyy.

Also. Lol, those personalities they had at the beginning. Characterization marches on in full effect!

Hachitora

It's been a year since I started playing this game, and almost a year since I started talking to all y'all. If it wasn't for this game, I wouldn't have made friends with all the guys on the LINE chat and on here as well! Here's for another year of despair!
I did some solo yolos of my own, and EN gave me nuthin. I have better luck in JP though (4 URs, lol), so my solo yolo there got me a chef Maki that will make me many tomato dishes
I love LL and if you're reading this I probably love you too.
I love you too Himemi-
1 year later, now I have an idolized UR:
YWewwFH.png
I hate you so much right now

fek

So, 1 year later, have you changed your impressions on any of the girls? Your favorite girls changed or you started liking a girl that you didn't like much at first?

Top Bottom