• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Messiah

I've only joined this community like 2 months ago so I didn't experience as much of the characters as you people did, but I'll answer anyway.

I didn't like Rin at first. Now she is one of my favourites. I think the main reason is me being exposed to more LL songs and liking Iida Riho's voice.

Other than that my opinion on the idols didn't really change since my initial impressions.

Also, I agree with firehawk12.

Edit:
The one thing that never changes.

Congrats on becoming a full member!

PK Gaming

Nico is, and always will be, the best!

The one thing that never changes.

Can't argue with the truth.

I've only joined this community like 2 months ago so I didn't experience as much of the characters as you people did, but I'll answer anyway.

I didn't like Rin at first. Now she is one of my favourites. I think the main reason is me being exposed to more LL songs and liking Iida Riho's voice.

Other than that my opinion on the idols didn't really change since my initial impressions.

Also, I agree with firehawk12.

Edit:

Congrats on becoming a full member!

Even Hiro Mashima agrees with that opinion.

u69QeRz.png

Hachitora

So, 1 year later, have you changed your impressions on any of the girls? Your favorite girls changed or you started liking a girl that you didn't like much at first?
Maki was my favorite without a doubt at first, but much like Messiah, after hearing Riho Iida's amazing singing voice I started to like Rin more. After hearing Rin's solo version of Snow Halation, I fell in love with her voice and soon enough, her character. Her episode in season 2 is one of my favorite episodes of the show (close second to the halloween episode)

Even Hiro Mashima agrees with that opinion.
Omg Rin is really cute in that kendo picture. She's trying so hard!

CoinArt

So, 1 year later, have you changed your impressions on any of the girls? Your favorite girls changed or you started liking a girl that you didn't like much at first?

My LL journey went yuri doujins -> SIF -> anime -> onward, so I started out a fan of Nicomaki, leaning on the Maki side of things. In time, I saw the light, and I now know the truth that Nico is the best.

Truly every day is Nico Appreciation Day.

I also started out hating Rin's stupid nyaa face, but I'm gaining an appreciation for her due to her singing. I at first liked Hanayo's character design, but her eardrum-drilling voice and one-note character has dropped her into the river wearing cement shoes. Everyone else has largely been true to my first impressions of them.

JoeFu

Banned
I didn't really like anybody because I started with the game and skipped all story sequences lol. Anime showed me the light though.

Mashi

Neo Member
The game finally became fun for me now that they've added the new EX Daily Specials. Goodness, they're difficult. Will they be in the daily rotation consistently from now on or are they just adding them for events and the anniversary? Really hoping for the former, otherwise I have no chance of full comboing these ever, haha.

Guys, I think it may be time for me to get back into LLSIF. I think I may be past my burnt out phase.
Definitely do, this is probably one of the best times to do so.

Hachitora

Guys, I think it may be time for me to get back into LLSIF. I think I may be past my burnt out phase.
Like everyone else said, now's a great time to come back! New daily songs, free loveca, and UR Nozomers
I wonder if I should suicide on Soldier Game EX...

Lol, if you thought Soldier Game hard was bad... The only reason I was able to FC the EX version was cuz I used a Perfect Maker team, and even then I had to do it a bunch of times

GoXDS

Like everyone else said, now's a great time to come back! New daily songs, free loveca, and UR Nozomers

Lol, if you thought Soldier Game hard was bad... The only reason I was able to FC the EX version was cuz I used a Perfect Maker team, and even then I had to do it a bunch of times

I remember when I first started, Normal Solider game I could barely handle. now I can do Solider game fine (not full combo but definitely more than a few HP loss). but looking at Solider Game EX....ehh....not confident

Himemiya

Nyaa face is a miracle of the universe. It is phenomenal basically every single time.

And if anything, this past year had me appreciating the seiyuu more and more.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since I watched the anime when it first aired it's not really a year on in terms of LL in general for me so my views on the characters is pretty much the same.

On wait, we heard Nico sing solo in the second series didn't we? Yeah, that cemented her place as worst idol.

Reknoc

Even though she became the face of SEGA of all companies Rin still manages to be no.1. Hanayo and Nico still lack any redeeming features so they're still at the bottom of the pile.

m0t0k1

Since we are all reflecting back at the 1 year anniversary. I started with the Love Live PV's and liked some of the songs wondering what the hell it was. I really liked how the designs where slightly different after every pv. Think the Snow Halation style is my favourite. Just after that the Anime was announced and started watching it didn't really like it but i did like some of the girls. My favourite used to be Maki but the chipmunk grew on me so they switched places overtime. The rest kinda remained unchanged over the year. So then i discovered there was a mobile game in the Japanese app store and i really liked it. Played it for months then the English version arrived. Saw nobody created an OT of it or saw any mentions in the mobile threads so i thought maybe to stir up some noise about the game i should create an OT. Little did i know it became such a succes. despite still being shunned by most of mobile gaf. *cough mobile GOTY awards *cough. So thanks guys here is to another year. し(*・∀・)/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Little did i know it became such a succes. despite still being shunned by most of mobile gaf. *cough mobile GOTY awards *cough. So thanks guys here is to another year. し(*・∀・)/
I don't think the results were ever posted for that so I'm guessing despite the censored voluntary removed votes the results were still unfavourable.

I went from not thinking much of Umi to having her in my top three and Rin is climbing the rankings. Maki is still the best.

GoXDS

hmm...Soldier Game EX didn't go as badly as expected, even if I accidentally went with max Cool team rather than Healing/Perfect Cool team.

Rin seems to be a dark horse character for many people (myself included). though for me, that's mostly just her singing

m0t0k1

About fucking time.

Rank 26456 at last check. 5 Loveca spent. I am DONE.

Congratz on getting the card you put up a great fighto!

and guess so bg. There are nice games out there for mobile but most of gaf is still resilent to those kind of games wish more people would give the game a try.

Marche90

Currently at 53k points, rank 2700 in the Int'l event. I'm pretty sure I won't sleep until the event is done, at the pace we're going. Anyone here knows how the cutline looks currently? I won't be surprised if it goes beyond the 60k points now.

I'm starting to regret doing this event. If I had only focused on getting the first SR I would have been nearing the 50 loveca, and I wouldn't be worrying about my rank now (otherwise, all my effort would go to waste, if I were to drop below 4k just before the event is done). Oh, well, it's not like I knew we would get the new Extra songs and EX versions.

Hachitora

Tier 1 here I come! Also, I had 1 play away from the 4x EX before I got an SSS on it, but I ran out of tokens and I don't think I can grind up another 300 tokens in an hour, nor do I really feel like it :p

Articalys

Recall, if you will, the vote to determine which Sega game will get a special Rin collaboration illustration. With only a couple weeks left until the voting deadline, they've published the current top 3 vote-getters, to let people know how things stand:

1) Puyo Puyo
2) Yakuza
3) Chain Chronicle

So odds are in the end it'll be one of those three. Get your imaginations going for what a Rin collab picture could be for them.

Hachitora

Holy crap, SSS on 4x EX? Is that like 1500 tokens? I did the 3 plays on it and waved goodbye at the tokens I had stored. lol

Lol, it probably was. And consider this, I almost had S-clear on regular 4x EX, but I also had an A-clear on the random version too :p I had quite the amount of tokens
they've published the current top 3 vote-getters, to let people know how things stand:

1) Puyo Puyo
2) Yakuza
3) Chain Chronicle

So odds are in the end it'll be one of those three. Get your imaginations going for what a Rin collab picture could be for them.
A Rin collab pic with Puyo Puyo or CC would be pretty coolio. Idk bout Yakuza though, lol

Messiah

I think this is the third time in a row I sacrificed my event normal by accident. God damn it.

---

Recall, if you will, the vote to determine which Sega game will get a special Rin collaboration illustration. With only a couple weeks left until the voting deadline, they've published the current top 3 vote-getters, to let people know how things stand:

1) Puyo Puyo
2) Yakuza
3) Chain Chronicle

Puyo Puyo Rin:
Source: https://twitter.com/timadeath

BG had a talk with a mod it has been reduced to a month ban now.

That's good to hear.

In other Love Live news, that Super Hard song is a son of a bitch. Been a long ass time since I outright failed a song. Had to go back with a Stamina recovery team to get through it. I'm playing on my phone at the moment, I think if I go back to my tablet I might have a better go at it.

Top Bottom