• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Crazy how sloppy I play when I'm not doing an event and don't really care about my performance. Plus, I have nothing I need to FC, so don't have much motivation to play. Just gonna leave my XP bar one song away from leveling up in prep for the next event.

Hachitora

If anyone wants to use Love Live miis for Smash or Tomodachi Life or anything like that, I've got QR codes for the ones I have. Most of them are pretty bad (mii maker doesn't really give you as much freedom as you need for anime peeps), so change them if you feel like it.
l7jzBYz.jpg
SugvkGf.jpg
AyXUW60.jpg

ZsyXfPJ.jpg
qFRrXH9.jpg
p6hY9cF.jpg

6VYLvfy.jpg
Q7dX1Yx.jpg
MA8imDg.jpg
Crazy how sloppy I play when I'm not doing an event and don't really care about my performance. Plus, I have nothing I need to FC, so don't have much motivation to play. Just gonna leave my XP bar one song away from leveling up in prep for the next event.

I barely even play between events. I'll probably get burned out faster if I do.

Mokoi

Banned
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've just noticed in song description that event song is chosen randomly ? So does that mean I have to make one universal team good in all colors?

Crescent-

I've just noticed in song description that event song is chosen randomly ? So does that mean I have to make one universal team good in all colors?

Nope, you will random the song and then have 10 secs to choose a team based on the song. Just make sure you have a team of each attribute before starting the score match

Azusa

I have 41 loveca ready to spend on this event. And it could be my last event. Terra Battle is releasing next week and Monster Strike could be released sometime this month. I won't have time for LL! grind.

Hachitora

Maki event starting tomorrow... Still don't know if I wanna try getting the second SR. I only have about 30 love gems and I still don't know if that's enough to get into the top 1000
Someone posted this on another forum I go on.

10606055_648568335241371_6424591332803561707_n.jpg

So nice <3
Haha yeah, I also saw this on another forum. Rin be missing a finger on one of her hands.

elhaym

Ugh 2x events. FML.

Still fucking up that last run in Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru EX in the score match. >.>

edit: Aaaaand an iOS banner alert fucked me over.

Not even starting worst girl's event. Feels good

So when -IS- Nico's next event?

Himemiya

Some Score Match field notes:

Don't um...have your headphones off when you pick your team/start a match because the countdown timer might say "26" so you think you can chill but that goes down to "0" super quickly and then you glance at your screen and OH GOD 1 stamina left and there is no pause button and you're sweatin

Also Look at this glorious art on the event's wiki page:
Source

Maki event starting tomorrow... Still don't know if I wanna try getting the second SR. I only have about 30 love gems and I still don't know if that's enough to get into the top 1000

If I was a Maki fan there's no way I wouldn't idolize that SR, it's 100x superior idolized! 30 loveca + all that you get during the event is probably more than enough.

StayDead

Haha yeah, I also saw this on another forum. Rin be missing a finger on one of her hands.

She's not, it's just her thumb is weirdly too far over. Animesuki out of interest? :p

Mazre

Looks like JP is having 24 hour boxes the next 3 days, today (10/6) is pure, tomorrow (10/7) is smile, and Wednesday(10/8) is cool. Will be doing a 10+1 tomorrow to shore up my smile team.

Mokoi

Banned
I don't think Sweet&Sweet Holiday is a bad song, but I've grown tired of hearing Happy Holiday! after hearing it so many times.

chrono01

I have 41 loveca ready to spend on this event. And it could be my last event. Terra Battle is releasing next week and Monster Strike could be released sometime this month. I won't have time for LL! grind.
Another Terra Battle fan! \o/

By the way, was Monster Strike confirmed to be getting an English release? I hope so, as the game has always looked interesting to me.

Edit : Never mind, I found it.

http://www.serkantoto.com/2014/09/21/mixi-2121-monster-strike-english-korean/

Great news!

Anony

i found a 3$ case at the dollar store and thought, why not make another one

this time, i wont do that right layout, it's too complicated to use

BoT6rdF.jpg

elhaym

Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate is so good, but score match was not the place to play the EX for the first time. =(

Qurex

Neo Member
Current Event Summaries

The next event for the English version is Score Match First Round.

This event will start on Monday, October 6th, 2014, 9AM UTC.
t1412586000z0.png

The event will end on Wednesday, October 15th, 8AM UTC.
An interesting point to note is that this event will last for only 9 days.

The previous events for the English version were all Token Collecting Events. This time round is a "new event" for players of the English version, a Score Match.
In a Score Match event players compete against each other for the highest score.

To participate, go to the event page from the home screen and press the center button.
Then select a difficulty and your unit team, and play a random song from the regular set of songs and compete against 3 other players.
There is a waiting room where you can use pre-set chat phrases to communicate with your fellow players.

After finishing the live stage, the scores and combo for each player are displayed. Players are ranked from 1st to 4th based on their score. Event points are calculated after gaining experience, bond and Gold.
Each difficulty has its own base amount of event points, the points earned are multiplied based on the player's match rank (1st-4th) and the player's song score.
If the player fails the song, they gain a fixed amount of event points.

See the tables below for details.
wPEr9W0.png

(Taken and paraphrased from the English LLSIF Wiki)

The main prize for this event is a Smile Super Rare Card, Nishikino Maki (Maid Ver.) [Super Rare #167]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Smile card, Jennifer [Normal #166]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.

It is assumed that the first batch of songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.
The initial songs featured in this event are:
  • [Smile] - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
  • [Smile] - START:DASH!!
  • [Pure] - Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!
  • [Pure] - Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru
  • [Cool] - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
  • [Cool] - No brand girls

Here are the average note distributions for the start of this event.
Note, I have no idea what difficulty these distributions are based on but I assume it is based on the Hard difficulty. I also don't know whether these distributions are valid for the second batch of songs for this event.

"Percent note distribution based on Smile, Cool, and Pure songs in the event. Calculations are done by taking the percent weight of notes for each position in each song, then averaging out the percentages based on Smile, Pure, or Cool attribute."
ErLBHBn.png

(Taken from the English LLSIF Wiki)

Countdown for the end of the current English Event on October 15th, 8AM UTC.
t1413360000z0.png

The current event for the Japanese version is Score Match Round 13.
The event started today on Sunday, October 5th, 2014, 4PM JST.
The event will end on Wednesday, October 15th, 2014, 3PM JST.

The prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Koizumi Hanayo (Harvest Season Ver.) [Super Rare #428]
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Cool card, Kirihara Yuuka [Normal #427]

The first batch of songs for this event for Oct. 5 - Oct. 8 are:
Easy/Normal/Hard
  • [Smile] - Oh,Love&Peace!
  • [Smile] - Love marginal
  • [Pure] - sweet&sweet holiday&#8206;&#8206;
  • [Pure] - after school NAVIGATORS
  • [Cool] - Snow halation
  • [Cool] - Dancing stars on me!
  • [Cool] - Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate

Expert
  • [Smile] - Love marginal
  • [Pure] - sweet&sweet holiday&#8206;&#8206;
  • [Cool] - Snow halation
  • [Cool] - Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate

Countdown for the end of the current Japanese Event on October 15th, 2014, 3PM JST.
t1413352800z0.png

Hmph. Baka. You had better be grateful, it's not like I wrote this summary for you! I had nothing else to do!
Credits to the English LSSIF Wiki for some of the info on the Score Match, the events and images.

PewPewK

Dang where have you been?

Heh, I've been so insanely busy with school that I've hardly had any free time to enjoy myself over the past month. Unfortunately it's gonna remain that way until ~mid-November. After that, I should have tons of free-time.

Still gonna stay on top of both the JP and EN events though.

Top Bottom