• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Messiah

I am sad "george" was already taken.
B8UmrZMIYAA3od4.png

chrono01

I'm about 4k above the 4k cut-off for 4000 in the Honoka [EN] event. I should be okay. It's probably not worth burning any more Loveca...

ZetaEpyon

Congratz on the UR! Scouting ticket never gave me more then an R you are living the dream :p
Yeah, I actually yelled "WHAT" out loud when I saw the red envelope. I was all ready for early, useless R despair.

What was the proper level of drunkenness to ensure optimal draw results? I've experimented but have reaped only despair and headaches.
I did the draw right after waking up, so no drunkenness, but perhaps a sleep daze helps? :p

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's amusing that they're calling the June cards [Party Dress] cards
Especially when they become wedding dresses if you idolize them. I almost want to try for a Honkers in the EN version, but I'm staying strong and saving my 460 loveca for the blue ticket update. I've waited this long after all. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just got the new Maki UR!

... on my throwaway Android tablet account. Oh well, at least I get to experience the high of getting one for once. lol

Also, pretty much all the non-N cards have been introduced and voiced in the main story now. I wonder if we're getting closer to the Ns being real characters.

elhaym

so....you just got TWO URs within a few hours? T_T

The first one is... well... continuing onto the 2nd quote...

... on my throwaway Android tablet account. Oh well, at least I get to experience the high of getting one for once. lol

This is how I pretty much started w/ URs and now I don't have any "throwaway" accounts between 3 devices. >.> Just varying degrees of suck accounts.
edit: it also means that events are pretty much not happening, because I can't play for like 5 hours a day. =p

Hachitora

Saw the new UR Maki and just had to try to get it
Oh well, I got some of the new magician cards while I was at it, and got a second Snowboard Maki. Don't think I'll idolize her though

I'm still jelly :p

Articalys

And the Love Live Sunshine finalist name vote is officially under way:

http://sunshine.dengeki.com/vote/qi4cqi6mli47/

In order, the fields are your vote for the group name, your gender (first option M, second F), your age, and space for any optional comments you want. Then just fill out the verification image and click the button on the right to review your submission, then click the button on the right one final time to send in your vote.

Voting ends at 5pm JST on June 11, or:

t1434009600z1.png

Monthly reminder. This time with pictures too!

Pictures from my trip in May 2015

DWGbXd5.jpg

Easter 2016 (sometime in week 12-14)
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan

A few of us are planning a trip to Japan next year. Maybe you want to join us?

We'll be going sometime during easter since it's one of the best times to go weather-wise, there's sakura trees blooming and it's far enough off for people to save up some money.

Most likely going for close to 2 weeks. 1 week in Tokyo and then the rest in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) region.

You need to co-ordinate with the others that are going and order the flight yourself. I will help out getting us an apartment, hostel and/or hotel for a cheap price. If we get a hostel room we will get a private room for our group, but with shared bathrooms and showers. Hotel or apartment will be a private room for our group with private bathroom and shower.

Estimated budget should be about $1300+flight cost if you want to only join us for the first week in Tokyo and about $2600+flight cost if you want to join in on the whole trip. This depends on what kind of accomodation we'll get.

You will need to confirm if you're going and order the flight by the start of September 2015.

It will be best if we do a group of max 4 people, so at the end of August I'll go through the list in order of who's shown interest and confirm if you're going or not. Feel free to show interest even if there's already 4 people on the list in case somebody else have to drop out by then.

Some of the things we could be checking out in Tokyo:
Ghibli museum
Akihabara + nearby Kanda shrine (from Love Live)
Nakano Broadway
Odaiba (which has the giant Gundam statue and other stuff)
Shibuya
Some of the most famous shrines and a park
Other things you want to check out

Some of the things we could be checking out in Kansai region:
K-On school building
Nipponbashi
Sakura viewing
Day trip to Nara
Day trip to Hiroshima
More temples and shrines
Other things you want to check out

October 2015 trip

We've also been planning a trip for October this year. We now got the dates and accomodation locked down. It's a Tokyo-only trip and we're arriving in Tokyo on October 7th and leaving Tokyo on the 15th. We're renting an apartment for this trip with a private bathroom/shower.

There is one free space left on this trip if anybody wants to join us!

The budget for this trip will be about $700 + flight cost. This includes all transportation, food and accomodation.

Going October 2015

image.php

MikeHattsu

ThreePiMatt

image.php

Lollipop Dave

Easter 2016 trip

Going

image.php

MikeHattsu

Maybe Going

image.php

1. Snkfanatic

image.php

2. Zoba

image.php

3. Lee Chaolan

image.php

4. phoenix296

image.php

5. Hugstable

6. JoeFu

image.php

7. StayDead

image.php

8. spyhunterzero

image.php

9. firehawk12

image.php

10. kpjolee

image.php

11. Samurai_Heart

elhaym

Ugh, I REALLY wanna do the Easter trip, but dunno if I'll have enough leave to take an entire other week. I've got my 11 day trip there over New Years and JUST commited to PAX Prime as well. I'll have a better idea what my leave will look like after July 1.

Rarutos

I'm getting really frustrated because I can't for the life of me do the beginning of EX Yujo no Change. :(

I know I've FC'd it in Score Matches before which gets me even more frustrated (Not to mention it's one of the easiest songs)! Must be some sort of mental block or something. I've even watched Oktopaz's video to try to understand the timing better but still can't do it...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm getting really frustrated because I can't for the life of me do the beginning of EX Yujo no Change. :(

I know I've FC'd it in Score Matches before which gets me even more frustrated (Not to mention it's one of the easiest songs)! Must be some sort of mental block or something. I've even watched Oktopaz's video to try to understand the timing better but still can't do it...
You could try to make an all "good to perfect" team and hope the effect procs when the song starts. I do that now when I'm just grinding for combo S ranks.

Rarutos

You could try to make an all "good to perfect" team and hope the effect procs when the song starts. I do that now when I'm just grinding for combo S ranks.
Probably a good idea, I thought about doing it before but not sure why I never did. Guess I figured it wouldn't happen right at the start lol. Thanks I'll try it.

Top Bottom