• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Labrys

UGKsB0A.jpg

soloyolo'd and this is what popped out, very pleased

Articalys

Seems to be locked to premium members only, or at least all the free seats are full, unless something went screwy with my niconico settings. At least I'm enjoying the wikia's commentary and screenshots from their Twitter.

fek

Seems to be locked to premium members only, or at least all the free seats are full, unless something went screwy with my niconico settings.
I'm watching with a free account and I get kicked out a as well but if you keep refreshing the page it works again after a while
Or you can search for a mirror stream looking for スクフェス ミラー

Articalys

I'm watching with a free account and I get kicked out a as well but if you keep refreshing the page it works again after a while
Or you can search for a mirror stream looking for スクフェス ミラー
Yeah, the main link just started working for me.

Still, not like it's the most thrilling thing in the world to watch, exactly.

For anyone who didn't watch (and I only really caught the second half), the finals were barely even a contest. The eventually winner had gotten a full combo in his semi-final round (the only one out of everyone there to do so) and almost did it again in the finals before he broke combo with just seconds left in the final song.

Himemiya

JP just gets better and BETTER. Bless em.
- Besides the "Summer Fruits Girl" global UR vote, there's going to be another popularity contest for the Normals, with the winners getting special smartphone wallpaper illustrations.
Before this happens I need Certain Idols to get their third set of cards, to drum up interest that I bet will hook tons of people who love that flavour of the month (like god damn did you see that cutie new Ru Tatara?!)

Hugstable

Banned
JP just gets better and BETTER. Bless em.

Before this happens I need Certain Idols to get their third set of cards, to drum up interest that I bet will hook tons of people who love that flavour of the month (like god damn did you see that cutie new Ru Tatara?!)

Vote Nun!

jk i'd probably vote Rakshata

Articalys

Ooh, I just realized that the first Splatoon JP event being "Rice vs. Bread" is a prime setup for some crossover Hanayo vs. Honoka fanart.

Well, at least it would be if there were actually any fanartists who were fans of both... and wouldn't be busy going to see the movie that same weekend...

m0t0k1

Ooh, I just realized that the first Splatoon JP event being "Rice vs. Bread" is a prime setup for some crossover Hanayo vs. Honoka fanart.

Well, at least it would be if there were actually any fanartists who were fans of both... and wouldn't be busy going to see the movie that same weekend...

Rice in the evening and bread as lunch. I am conflicted which i should support. Also hoping for a new Jennifer card so i am going to vote for her.

Mokoi

Banned
idk when nozo event is but I shall miss maybe because phone broke.

out of all thoughts swirling right now this kind of worries me the most lol

Himemiya

White ink confirmed.

Articalys

idk when nozo event is but I shall miss maybe because phone broke.

out of all thoughts swirling right now this kind of worries me the most lol
Next EN Nozomi event is coming up soon, at the start of July, so you got a month.
If I had a spare device capable of playing the game I'd offer to help cover the event for you, but sadly I don't.
Post Title said:
I have no clue what this event is
Occasional multiplayer event where players align themselves with one of two sides of a vote question, then earn points through gameplay for their team. Winning team gets in-game items. If you had a Wii system and remember the "Everybody Votes" channel, it's like that, kind of.

The questions seem like they'll vary between region, too -- Rice and Bread is the first JP one, but in the US it's Cats and Dogs, for example -- but maybe they'll line up eventually.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Hsss, Eli!

I don't remember the last time I posted but the last UR I got was the first pure Nozomi in ENG... or was it the train Hanayo.... I forgot.

CoinArt

I bought some small boxes of random LL stuff at A-kon. Ended up with a decent Maki poster and a couple of Kotori things (one of whom is now hanging from my rearview mirror). However, this has made me realize that I need a good Nico figurine. Are there any notable, not crazy expensive ones out there?

m0t0k1

I bought some small boxes of random LL stuff at A-kon. Ended up with a decent Maki poster and a couple of Kotori things (one of whom is now hanging from my rearview mirror). However, this has made me realize that I need a good Nico figurine. Are there any notable, not crazy expensive ones out there?

Well depends on what you like. If you want a not expensive figure it always comes down to Prize figurines i think. They are decent but not the best of the best. But they are pretty big like 18cm. Sega made a line of LL figurines and to get cheap ones you can always check mandarake for some used figurines. This one is pretty cheap a nico in a no brand girls outfit for 1500 yen ( +500 handeling fee if your order is under 5000 yen + shipping cost)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1021605116&ref=list

It says the box has a little damage but i ordered a miki figurine with them and it also said box a little damage but it was only minimal to one of the corners that i hardly noticed. They also have more expensive but smaller nico figurines like a nendoroid but those are 4000.

Articalys

So, how many FP does the friends list actually earn you over time? Now that I think about it, the size is probably so limited and you get more slots really slowly to encourage players to use as many friends as possible each day for the support FP bonus.

GoXDS

So, how many FP does the friends list actually earn you over time? Now that I think about it, the size is probably so limited and you get more slots really slowly to encourage players to use as many friends as possible each day for the support FP bonus.

really depends on how you play and how often your friends play. if you play many many songs a day (meaning you'd have to be playing low LP songs. strictly EX is ~9 songs a day only), you can get Friend List size x10. and if each of your friends play and use you for support, that'll potentially double. so maximum you get from friend list is Friend List size x20 FP. however, you may also get random 5 FP from people that use you for support that aren't on your friend list, too.

shouldn't have to worry about it too much. once you catch up with idolizing Normals, you'll just end up stockpiling FP and have over 5 digit worth in FP (personally have over 80k)

fek

Happy birthday Nozomi!
If I remember correctly last year I used her birthday loveca and got my first SR in the EN version (and Safs got the exactly same SR too)

I'm taking another occasional break from this game. But I'll always pop on to get free love gems.

It is only Nozomi's birthday anyway...

Top Bottom