• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

Let it be known that I support making-outs of all sorts in Love Live! The School Idol Movie.

I understand if this delays things as they pull the film on release day to add them all back in.

PK Gaming

viciously?

YNzqnN5.png

Viciously

inafking

Hi! Are these OT's just to talk about the rhythm games or can be used to talk about the animu?

I loved love live but IDK where to post stuff about the show

Please help...
2UUUxEX.gif

Articalys

And at least thanks to the game, the just-released movie, and the Sunshine project, we have new, on-topic relevant content to discuss... unlike over in the K-On thread, whose franchise is pretty much dead.

inafking

And at least thanks to the game, the just-released movie, and the Sunshine project, we have new, on-topic relevant content to discuss... unlike over in the K-On thread, whose franchise is pretty much dead.

Holy s*t! I remember back they announced there was going to be a movie, but they didn't even said when they would release it.

I'm expectant to have the chance of seeing it. I hope I don't get spoilered first. It'll be the last chance to see μ's since the Sunshine project will be based on another girls (and from the looks, another school too).

Himemiya

But will there be Tsubasa in the movie???
I also like that as long as it's in enough people's interests there's some fringe stuff that is discussed in here, like Hanayamata and Cinderella Girls, along with all the LL stuff. I would like a general idol chatter OT.

inafking

As I'm too far away to catch up with the OT's maybe this has been posted before:

Snow Halation 8 bits

It seems just like a conversion from a midi with GXSCC. It sounds more like an atari than a NES. I hope you like it.

Gotta have lunch. BRB later. ;)

I read some spoilers of the movie that gave me the giggles. Then I read some more spoilers, and saw that people were getting mad about them, and my giggles were full blown hearty laughter.

I need this movie in my life yesterday.

inafking

I read some spoilers of the movie that gave me the giggles. Then I read some more spoilers, and saw that people were getting mad about them, and my giggles were full blown hearty laughter.

I need this movie in my life yesterday.

Have this to relieve from those spooky spoilers: Sore wa bokutachi no Kiseki 8 bits (それは僕たちの奇跡 = It's our miracle)

Vylash

eh, k-on still has another season + ova that kyoani can squeeze out

Articalys

eh, k-on still has another season + ova that kyoani can squeeze out
The chance of that happening is, quite literally, zero percent.

-----------------------------------

Just saw the update that the English version of School Idol Festival will get the same 15 million player celebration login bonuses as the JPN version starting on the 16th. Assuming it matches the previous milestone bonus, it'll be 6 LS and one Ticket.

GoXDS

I can confirm the 300 number since I was upgraded only recently ^^
and ugh for some reason I thought event was ending last night so I wasn't doing matches for the whole day. now I miss out on Love Gems )=

Articalys

Recall, if you will, the vote to determine which Sega game will get a special Rin collaboration illustration. With only a couple weeks left until the voting deadline, they've published the current top 3 vote-getters, to let people know how things stand:

1) Puyo Puyo
2) Yakuza
3) Chain Chronicle

So odds are in the end it'll be one of those three. Get your imaginations going for what a Rin collab picture could be for them.
By the way, this vote ended with the top three in the same positions, so the Rin illustration will be Puyo Puyo themed.

By the way, this vote ended with the top three in the same positions, so the Rin illustration will be Puyo Puyo themed.

I wonder how she's going to be implemented. It's a shame since Puyo Puyo just seems like a basic puzzle game to me. There were other games on the list which had far more potential of having an awesome crossover.

m0t0k1

I can confirm the 300 number since I was upgraded only recently ^^
and ugh for some reason I thought event was ending last night so I wasn't doing matches for the whole day. now I miss out on Love Gems )=

congratz on becoming a member you did that pretty fast :D

amxWcmx.gif

inafking

I forgot to post these pictures I took in Akihabara the last time I went (these are from August 19th, last year). They're love live relevant

Mt65HbR.jpg

This is me in front of a Love Live ad of Sofmap
mysR3S3.jpg

Articalys

I just realized, with only a bit of adapting, the SIF EX notecharts would work great in Pop'n Music... on normal difficulty.

-------------------

EDIT: initial reports indicate the Love Live movie took in 400 million yen over its opening weekend across 121 screens, immediately bringing it into a tie with Madoka Rebellion for the best opening ever for a late-night anime film. Now to see if it has the same kind of legs...

EDIT 2: I take that back, the full report is out and Love Live! The School Idol Movie crushes the competition with a 121 screen, two-day opening weekend total of a whopping 400,235,800 yen, completely seizing the first-place opening record for late-night anime movies.

https://twitter.com/moviewalker_bce/status/610327335628201984

CoinArt

I recognize the second image, though, so... I dunno, good enough.

Apparently it took me 37 seconds to type the above sentence w/o typos, which is 23 seconds too fast.

Jintor

apparently the movie's doing well

love live is one of those franchises i feel really weird about liking. it's quite obviously and transparently a giant marketing machine of death and earning money from otaku, but... i can't help... but enjoy it...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
apparently the movie's doing well

love live is one of those franchises i feel really weird about liking. it's quite obviously and transparently a giant marketing machine of death and earning money from otaku, but... i can't help... but enjoy it...
I think I don't feel bad about liking it because it's, for the most part, good. In the same way that K-On is good (although K-On is obviously better), because even though they want to sell CDs and figures and games and loveca and whatever, the characters work and the anime works.

Top Bottom