• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

2qkcJdR.gif

CoinArt

Nuuuu so close. got 3 Nico ni at the start but the 4th guy had "Nice to meet you" instead T_T

Sounds like a real asshole. That or he misclicked. Mistapped. Whatever.

I've had terrible luck lately. In the last 2 Score Matches, I've had precisely one match where even one other joined me for a rousing NNN, and none where anyone Harashoed with me.

GoXDS

Sounds like a real asshole. That or he misclicked. Mistapped. Whatever.

I've had terrible luck lately. In the last 2 Score Matches, I've had precisely one match where even one other joined me for a rousing NNN, and none where anyone Harashoed with me.

I've yet to achieve a full Harasho, too )= at this point I don't even bother waiting to see if others do it, too. I just tap Harasho then exit immediately

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't know anything about Japanese sales, but you'd think AKB or some other group would have something there. lol
There seems to be a Kpop group there anyway.

Yaari

Wonder how long it will take for a DVD/Blu-ray release for the movie to come out. As they don't do any showings in my area.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wonder how long it will take for a DVD/Blu-ray release for the movie to come out. As they don't do any showings in my area.
I assume faster than usual since it seems to be officially licensed everywhere, so they'll just do the "does not ship to Japan" thing on like NISA orders or Madhouse orders.

Articalys

That is like the ultimate example of the devs going "Shit, we put a mechanic in our game where the only non-standard effect it has punishes the player; what now?" "I know -- out of all the cards in the game, let's make one that can use it for a player benefit, and then never make another card like it again." "Brilliant!"

Thanks to SIF I've been playing a rhythm game completely free of charge for about three months now (and everyone else here for much longer than that), so I can't complain too much (though it does have its gatcha/stamina faults), but they deserve to have falling profits if they can't find a way to shake up the game further. The Medley Festivals were a good start (at least I assume so, being a US player and all), and the upcoming daily challenges seem like one as well, but there has to be a way they can evolve the actual gameplay without a drastic overhaul.

Or maybe the nature of the game's genre means all that's impossible anyway.

Marche90

Man, the wait until Tuesday is going to kill me. Not only we have the Nintendo Digital Event, but the game will start to give out free Loveca and Scouting tickets. Hooray for 15 million players!

Yeah, this is a good Nico.

I've always mantained that Nico looks her best with her hair down. This just confirms it.

CoinArt

Man, every time I consider going for the second SR, I estimate the time and loveca it'd take, and NOPE. Sorry Nico, you're not real and not worth 9 hours of the next few days.

fek

I'm happy about the movie but its also kinda sad spoilers will be everywhere soon, I don't think there will be a way to avoid it

Articalys

Just manage carefully where you go on the net; I was able to stay clean on Evangelion 3.33 from the theater release all the way up to the BD, and that was certainly much higher profile than this will be.

People better not drag movie spoilers into this thread without spoiler-tagging and heavily marking them, though.

PK Gaming

what if there's a part in the movie where eli/nico and nozomi/maki admit to liking each other

what if they start viciously making out

and what if people start using that moment as an avatar

because i know i will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what if there's a part in the movie where eli/nico and nozomi/maki admit to liking each other

Not my number one choice, BUT THAT WOULD FINE WITH ME!

Articalys

Heh, I'm so used to the most popular pairings that I didn't even notice it was different in his post; my mind just saw a pair of names starting with E/N, and a pair starting N/M, and filled in the usual blanks.
I'm also dead tired right now so that probably contributed too.

CoinArt

viciously?

Top Bottom