• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yo, haven't logged into this website in months. I've been playing this again cuz of Eli event. Will probably stop playing again when it's done tho. Got 43 gems saved up for it. Anyways, nice to see some of the usual people still here.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yo, haven't logged into this website in months. I've been playing this again cuz of Eli event. Will probably stop playing again when it's done tho. Got 43 gems saved up for it. Anyways, nice to see some of the usual people still here.
Heeeey!

Cordelia still ends up with Donnel.

PK Gaming

CIQ7FHpUwAA8O4y.jpg

A critical hit! It's super effective!

GoXDS

Pft, Donnel's stat modifiers are crap, making him bad at cap. he's also better off passing Pegasus Knight line to a daughter that can't get it and passing Counter/Wrath to daughters in general

Just curious, but who here has participated in every EN event so far? I've gotten at least the one SR from every event except one which was when Android updated but Love Live couldn't download updates so I was effectively locked out of the game for a whole event.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Just curious, but who here has participated in every EN event so far? I've gotten at least the one SR from every event except one which was when Android updated but Love Live couldn't download updates so I was effectively locked out of the game for a whole event.
So far I have them all in EN and TW. I've missed a couple of double SRs in the TW version because of the server screw ups on their end though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wait, you've played all the events in two versions and generally rank in tier 2? You sound like a crazy person.
Only in the TW version, because it's easy. There are fewer players and the brackets are more generous. It's the only reason why I still play both to be honest, as I've dropped the Korean version.

Himemiya

I have, but just to play and have my profile say 70-something songs beat across the board I guess. Stopped going for single (non-Hanayo) event SRs starting with the Maki in February.
Pls

Marche90

I *think* I have. Definitely have not gotten all the SR cards, however, since the first one I didn't understood how the mechanics of the game worked yet and the first Score Match because I was fed up with the game and tried to drop it (...and then returned for the next event lol).

Shame, I love the artwork in those two cards.

I missed one Honkers card but I have the rest.

tenton

Is participated just defined as getting 1 SR card? I've done all the ENs. Even in my biggest failures, I've done JP side as well, ever since the 2nd Happy Holiday event (they repeated it). Now, I have done some boneheaded things and failed to get the 2nd SR cards (and early in my JP playing, didn't even try for them until I realized it was a better use of loveca stones to go for 2nd tier) because of time/falling asleep and forgetting to account for time zone shifts while traveling, but I've at least gotten the base event card.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's just an excuse to roll out the UR Eli that they gave away last year in the JP version. The Korean version is already getting it.

m0t0k1

It starts in July for the EN version. Log in 5 days during the month to get 4 loveca + the free UR.
(Korean version is 7 days, strangely).

Yep, although it's just sitting there doing nothing in the JP version for me. lol

I still use her pure out of love for the card.
It was when i discovered shitty stats UR cards are as hungry as the normal ones. Never raised another fake ur to max level lol

GoXDS

I still use her pure out of love for the card.
It was when i discovered shitty stats UR cards are as hungry as the normal ones. Never raised another fake ur to max level lol

but Album rewards! but yea, the Nozomi one completely ate out my supply of Cool cards and I've been stockpiling for a loooong time T_T

fek

Considering bond points promo URs are pretty strong, guys. They also give you something to do with extra Rs. One of my biggest goals in this game is to get skill level 8 on my promo URs (currently lv7 on Honoka and Kotori)

CoinArt

No showing in Austin. I guess I get to drive elsewhere. Any Texans want to drink with me while we watch teenage popstar cartoons?

Articalys

And the results are in! From 23,789 votes, the new Love Live group is...

ppzvBul.png

Aqours!
(though the name is actually just read/pronounced as "Aqua".)

Their first CD single is being released on October 7, with an animated PV of course.

http://gs.dengeki.com/sunshine_tohyo/

2nd and 3rd place were Palettes! and Lir.
I have to wonder how much Aqours benefited from being in the first position on the voting page...
I don't actually remember what I voted for -- Stella, I think -- but this name is fine.

Top Bottom