• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Yaari

I didn't know they were making ones that weren't their OP1 outfits, nice. I assume they're corresponding with the birthdays again?

Not sure! Honoka is next month and I don't think this is up for pre-order yet. I might be wrong though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Should note it's not just a cardboard cut out but an exclusive stand as well.

o0515045313348686473.jpg

And would you look at that, good expressions.

Yeah, glad I waited on the LL nendos. This range looks to be much better.

Should note it's not just a cardboard cut out but an exclusive stand as well.

And would you look at that, good expressions.

Yeah, glad I waited on the LL nendos. This range looks to be much better.

Yeah, these actually look really good. I might end up buying more than one this go around.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also decided on my top three normies:
Isabella
Mutsuki Takamgahara
Chiduko Sakamaki

Now watch them get no other votes.

Mokoi

Banned
This is how the showing for the Houston LL movie looks like
seats got reserved hella fast. I wasn't able to get middle seats, sadly, so I had to settle with the back row.
Thanks for the link. Hope this game is as fun as SIF. I have to get back to the Cindy Girls anime though, I stopped at episode 3 for some reason, lol.
Damm sucks for you. Thankfully few peps have reserved some seats here. Although I probably shouldn't put it off too long because I know peps will take all the good seats up before I know it.

CoinArt

Dang, I just barely made the SR cutoff this time. Fooled around too much early on in the event. Had I forgotten about my phone for a couple more hours, I'd have been out a lot of time & effort.

Hachitora

You forgot Hanayo currently winning the Japanese votes.
Ok look but mah baby Rin is in second place, she's still got a chance to take down the worst first year (I'm kidding, of course. Just cuz she's the first year I like the least doesn't mean she's not awesome. Rin's just the best)

Monthly reminder, with updated list:

Pictures from my trip in May 2015

DWGbXd5.jpg

Easter 2016 (sometime in week 12-14)
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan

A few of us are planning a trip to Japan next year. Maybe you want to join us?

We'll be going sometime during easter since it's one of the best times to go weather-wise, there's sakura trees blooming and it's far enough off for people to save up some money.

Most likely going for close to 2 weeks. 1 week in Tokyo and then the rest in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) region.

You need to co-ordinate with the others that are going and order the flight yourself. I will help out getting us an apartment, hostel and/or hotel for a cheap price. If we get a hostel room we will get a private room for our group, but with shared bathrooms and showers. Hotel or apartment will be a private room for our group with private bathroom and shower.

Estimated budget should be about $1300+flight cost if you want to only join us for the first week in Tokyo and about $2600+flight cost if you want to join in on the whole trip. This depends on what kind of accomodation we'll get.

You will need to confirm if you're going and order the flight by the start of September 2015.

It will be best if we do a group of max 4 people, so at the end of August I'll go through the list in order of who's shown interest and confirm if you're going or not. Feel free to show interest even if there's already 4 people on the list in case somebody else have to drop out by then.

Some of the things we could be checking out in Tokyo:
Ghibli museum
Akihabara + nearby Kanda shrine (from Love Live)
Nakano Broadway
Odaiba (which has the giant Gundam statue and other stuff)
Shibuya
Some of the most famous shrines and a park
Other things you want to check out

Some of the things we could be checking out in Kansai region:
K-On school building
Nipponbashi
Sakura viewing
Day trip to Nara
Day trip to Hiroshima
More temples and shrines
Other things you want to check out

October 2015 trip

We've also been planning a trip for October this year. We now got the dates and accomodation locked down. It's a Tokyo-only trip and we're arriving in Tokyo on October 7th and leaving Tokyo on the 15th. We're renting an apartment for this trip with a private bathroom/shower.

There is one free space left on this trip if anybody wants to join us!

The budget for this trip will be about $700 + flight cost. This includes all transportation, food and accomodation.

Going October 2015

image.php

MikeHattsu

ThreePiMatt

image.php

Lollipop Dave

Easter 2016 trip

Going

image.php

MikeHattsu

Maybe Going

image.php

1. Lee Chaolan

image.php

2. phoenix296

3. JoeFu

image.php

4. StayDead

image.php

5. firehawk12

image.php

6. Samurai_Heart

image.php

7. spyhunterzero

Labrys

congratz on the rin. Poor Marche you will get them next time!

thank you! i wanted a rin or eli UR to be my first so i'm still really happy about it.
oh, and I guess I may as well put my friend code here, I don't have many friends on SIF so if you guys want you can add me. 408216010.

CoinArt

thank you! i wanted a rin or eli UR to be my first so i'm still really happy about it.
oh, and I guess I may as well put my friend code here, I don't have many friends on SIF so if you guys want you can add me. 408216010.

Sent, from the name one might expect.

Top Bottom