• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Mokoi

Banned
Current Event Summaries

Thank you for this.
------
Hmm I got 5 loveca I think I'll do a single pull. I'll be fine with any rare except Nicotine.
iEWEHyZBjhTdf.png
Fuck this game.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Yaari

I wish I was better at FCing songs. This Score Event is fun but my inability to make long combo's really stands out. I hit a note too early and I ruin my streak, bleh.

Reward points needed for SR card are insane... I don't see how anyone will be able to do it outside of playing 24 hours per day and still probably spending LP

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Yeah, there's no Nico-Nico-nii or Harasho. What is this madness?
You can't troll other players and then add salt in the wound with a Nico-Nico Nii
That plus no EX play really sucks, I don't think I can manage all my accounts.

Reward points needed for SR card are insane... I don't see how anyone will be able to do it outside of playing 24 hours per day and still probably spending LP
I've done it in the same amount of time/effort. I've played 5 songs on hard and am already at 1,125 points.... here you are getting 200+ ( on hard) per play of song, token grinding is lets say 27 tokens per EX play then play the event song on hard for 233. (you'd be sitting on about 300 ish plus 30~ tokens ( sorry too early to do math lol)

JoeFu

Banned
Wtf? I can't spam Nico Nico Ni in EN? Uninstalled this trash.

TW one is about the same. Wjy the heck did they remove the fun messages? Booooo

Hachitora

tumblr_nd0r01wdEr1tqw3j4o1_500.png

Alright, that's as far as I can go right now. It's almost 6, which means school, which means time to drop about 800 ranks

JoeFu

Banned
I don't even know if I feel like trying to get Maki... No EX is so awful.

My teams suck ass and even with FC I can't get first place. So sad.

Hugstable

Banned
I'm actually really enjoying this Score Match event so far as it's the first time I've ever tried it. Gotta first and second quite a few times and sitting at 2500 overall points. I still think it's funny that the one time I got a FC in here, I ended up in 4th place -___-

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Guess I'll get to 8000 or whatever points for the third loveca in jp then stop. No way in hell am I gonna put any real effort for that event.

I don't get it, shouldn't you always have a UR in the center for the bonus? Why do I see so many teams without a UR center, or why do I see so many teams that have the wrong attribute? Worse yet, why have I gotten beat by teams of the wrong attribute? My teams are generally all well rounded.

JoeFu

Banned
I don't get it, shouldn't you always have a UR in the center for the bonus? Why do I see so many teams without a UR center, or why do I see so many teams that have the wrong attribute? Worse yet, why have I gotten beat by teams of the wrong attribute? My teams are generally all well rounded.

The face that is represented is the center of the one you set as your main team.

Mokoi

Banned

Yeah they're not actually using the team with that card. It just displays the center card on the team you set as main. I have nun as my main card, and that's what people see. However, I'm not actually using the team Nun is on.

Himemiya

zTRhawF.png

Everyone is too good!
3ed8HIS.png

Everyone is too bad!

I feel like in JP they do a better job of matching you with people around your level. Or it could just be that all the more experienced players do EX. Don't really have a choice right in EN.

Sitting on 52 loveca, bonding normals goes faaaaast.

redhairedking

I've been consistently winning on hard. Everyone I get paired with has terrible teams, and I don't even have that good of a team.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
No :(

the king can't leave us :( :( :(
I'll try to get back into it soon. It's hard to keep up with events when you work. I think the break will do me good.

Also, now that I have remembered the reason I wasn't seeing this thread in my subscription was because the last one was almost finished last time I posted and thus we are now on OT 2, i have a daily reminder to play.

StayDead

I'll try to get back into it soon. It's hard to keep up with events when you work. I think the break will do me good.

Also, now that I have remembered the reason I wasn't seeing this thread in my subscription was because the last one was almost finished last time I posted and thus we are now on OT 2, i have a daily reminder to play.

Your new avatar is scary.

chrono01

Score Match is a lot of fun, but I was surprised to not see EX songs be available. It's a bit of a shock to go back to standard Hard songs. Even if they were the daily Hard songs, at least those would be more challenging. :/

It's nice not having to grind two sets of songs [standard and event] for points, though! The token system, by comparison, seems to archaic.

Hugstable

Banned
Your new avatar is scary.

Haruka is gonna kill us all :(((

Score Match is a lot of fun, but I was surprised to not see EX songs be available. It's a bit of a shock to go back to standard Hard songs. Even if they were the daily Hard songs, at least those would be more challenging. :/

It's nice not having to grind two sets of songs [standard and event] for points, though! The token system, by comparison, seems to archaic.

Yeah I've really been enjoying this event so far, much different than the other events at least. I'm fine with hard though, EX scares the hell outta me lol

chrono01

Yeah I've really been enjoying this event so far, much different than the other events at least. I'm fine with hard though, EX scares the hell outta me lol
Haha, I won't lie. Playing EX songs during Score Match would probably be too stressful for me too. At least with Hard, I can at least relax and enjoy myself. >_<

Mokoi

Banned
The current songs in rotation all suck except for Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu! I also wish you could choose a message that says Pay2win!

Oh yeah #Hometown is me.

elhaym

Getting really frustrated with the AI. I'm consistently placing 3/4 or 4/4 despite FCs. I'm not going to give KLab any money in stones for this shit.

edit: Losing to AIs with 0 event points.

tenton

Harasho and Nico Nico Nii didn't show up as options in the JP Score Match until like Match 5 or 6 or something like that.

EX didn't show up until Match 2. I had forgotten about that and I was all geeked for some EX fighting. Hard is too slow!

(and fuck those Student bots. More powerful than the humans and they don't get FCs. WTF?)

Edit: I've never played against so many bots before in my life. How does the JP game avoid this at all hours of the day and night? Must have a bigger world wide following than I thought (and those players haven't started dual wielding).

Top Bottom