• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

Holy shit it says "Nico-Nico-Ni" now. Is that new this event?

I feel like it's been Nico-nico-nii for a while. Maybe I'm just going crazy and confusing it with JP...
Edit: I think I am going crazy. I looked at it, and I think it was from when they changed the translations a while back. I looked at the phrases and the "Nico Nico Ni" threw me off because there was only one I in the Nii

CoinArt

Eh, I think they're best served by nonstandard transliteration on this one. Nikko or Nicko or whatever they might do for にっこ would be dumb. I'm glad they have the ♪ now, too.

And yeah, I found a screen shot of an idol friend (just one, sadly) saying it with me last EN Score Match, and it was still "Nico nico smile!" then.

GoXDS

I've simply become automated to do Nico and Harasho and don't even check if others do it with me anymore (or notice changes with the messages)

CoinArt

I've simply become automated to do Nico and Harasho and don't even check if others do it with me anymore (or notice changes with the messages)

Yeah, it's autopilot a good chunk of the time. It took several songs before I noticed the difference. I try to pay attention so that when the full 4/4 happens I notice and can screenshot it, but...

Hachitora

I always forget to do the Nico-nico-nii in the beginning of a match, but I almost always say harasho afterwards. I only ever get one other person doing it with me though :( tragic

Only other people with Nico as leader do it with me, the rest never helps us out.

Edit: Hey, you can watch Love Live! on Viewster, pretty cool.

CoinArt

I've had good idol friends this evening.

jM99Vnv.png

I almost fell like The Dream is within reach.

Articalys

I've had good idol friends this evening.

I almost fell like The Dream is within reach.
Well

I mean

you know
just saying

but still
you on the list now, coward

edit: funny thing is, when I think about it, there should actually be an above average (though still small) chance of getting 3 other Elis right now

since with score match, the character you see for yourself is the center for the team you used for the song, but everyone else sees your main center like usual

and so there are probably still lots of people either showing off their event Eli or promo UR Eli as their main center

I just watched the first episode. Aside from the bad quality it was actually pretty fun. Nozomi nailed her role as a Hiki character and those Otaku language lessons at the end were enjoyable.

I'm dying.

Someone made a sped-up webm of the whole ep in 120s.

Show us.

GoXDS

why am I constantly getting songs in Cool, my weakest team T_T my least common song is in Pure, my strongest team

Hachitora

why am I constantly getting songs in Cool, my weakest team T_T my least common song is in Pure, my strongest team

I've been getting Smile songs non-stop, luckily it's not my weakest team But even if my strongest team is pure, I don't like a lot of pure songs, so I'm kinda glad :p

Rhapsody

Banned
I still need to buy my movie ticket. Friday and Saturday are already sold out in LA but I was going to go on Sunday with friends anyways. I just hope they still give out those sign boards and I get one with a character I like.

Top Bottom