• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

I think this was revealed at NISA's panel at AX. People who attend the LL movie in the US are going to be getting one of these randomly, like it is in Japan.
CJCoIImUsAQ4hNh.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They should all be Nico~

I'm almost glad I can't watch the movie. I got obsessed with collecting all the cards from the Madoka movie. I can't imagine the pain it would take to get a full set of Love Live cards.

They should all be Nico~

I'm almost glad I can't watch the movie. I got obsessed with collecting all the cards from the Madoka movie. I can't imagine the pain it would take to get a full set of Love Live cards.

Nah one worst character in the show is enough

Runs Away

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the Japanese Version is "Score Match Round 19".

The event will start on Sunday, 5th July at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Wednesday, 15th July at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

The main reward for this event is a Super Rare Card, Ayase Eli (Masquerade Ver.).
The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

At the start of the event there will be 8 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages, 5 EXPERT stages and 6 TECHNICAL stages in the pool to start with.

From 3:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC], Wednesday, 8th July to 3:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC], Saturday, 11th July, the Score Match stages will be swapped out with different ones (the number of stages per rank will remain the same, 8 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages, 5 EXPERT stages and 6 TECHNICAL stages).
From Saturday, 11th July at 3:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] until the end of the event, the Score Match stages from the beginning of the event will be added to the pool again, for a total of 16 EASY/NORMAL/HARD stages, 10 EXPERT stages, and 12 TECHNICAL stages

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Sunday, 5th July at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].

t1436079600z0.png

Credits to the EN LLSIF Wiki for some info.
-----------------------

Earlier this week on Wednesday, 1st July subtitled versions of the Love Live summary videos were posted.
These are the same videos that were posted a while back for Japan around the release of the first trailer for the movie.

Learn “Love Live!” in 3mins! What happened in “Love Live!”-Recaps (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tro6yOhx8AY

Learn “Love Live!” in 30mins! What happened in “Love Live!”-Recaps [1st Season] (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJq4946yMc

Learn “Love Live!” in 30mins! What happened in “Love Live!”-Recaps [2nd Season] (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5ppwVqOBU

-----------------------

Managed to get to T1 for JP Honoka event, ended up using a bit more Loveca than I expected. Also overestimated the cutoffs by a bit.
Turns out JP was less active than I expected in the last few hours. Guess since it finishes at 3PM in Japan.

GoXDS

The next event for the Japanese Version is "Score Match Round 19".

great work as always. that Eli looks nice ._.

Managed to get to T1 for JP Honoka event, ended up using a bit more Loveca than I expected. Also overestimated the cutoffs by a bit.
Turns out JP was less active than I expected in the last few hours. Guess since it finishes at 3PM in Japan.

congratz! you never max lvled the Ousaka Shizuku card? x_x

CoinArt

I think this was revealed at NISA's panel at AX. People who attend the LL movie in the US are going to be getting one of these randomly, like it is in Japan.

I hope I get/can trade for Nico. If the theatre I'm going to has her board, I suspect that will be doable, as she's sometimes inexplicably under appreciated.

CoinArt

did you decide which city in Texas you're going to watch the movie at?

Currently planning on San Antonio, since it's a bit closer. I am annoyed that Austin Alamos don't seem to care about anime flicks. Had to drive to Houston for the Madoka movies, too.

CoinArt

Uhh we can eat pizza or something

lol if you're already going somewhere with others thats cool

just didn't want to go to the movie by myself :(

I failed to convince anyone to see it with me ("Hey, wanna see a cool anime movie with me? It's about a group of schoolgirls, and - hey! Where are you going?"), so my current plan was to make new friends at the theater. Having the theater come pre-equipped with a friend sounds better. Looks like Dallas has showings Saturday and Monday; Monday's right out, but I could do Saturday.

Jintor

Yo sitting next to a meccha love live fan on this train. Bag, keychains, T-shirt, cap, badges, jacket. Everything but the jeans and the shirt.

m0t0k1

Dat Nico song in the japanese event rotation what the hell where they thinking making that song :p

I am in playing an event ones again that 1SR Eli looks great.

Himemiya

Is it just going to be someone repping hes best girl on the internet to make her popular? That sounds awesome, I'll definitely give it a go.
The hiki reps best girlS on the internet while the megane boy reps (one) girl in real life at lives
and in his heart
. Both are hardcore and it's basically wota pawn drama which I hope will make a good anime.

The hiki reps best girlS on the internet while the megane boy reps (one) girl in real life at lives
and in his heart
. Both are hardcore and it's basically wota pawn drama which I hope will make a good anime.

Why is that star at the bottom of the relationship chart empty? Is it supposed to be a mystery?

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is "Tenth Round SCORE MATCH".
This event will start on Monday, 6th July 9:00 AM UTC and end on Thursday, 16th July at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Smile Super Rare Card, Toujou Nozomi (Campaign Girl Ver.) [Super Rare #360]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
SMILE: 4730, PURE: 3600, COOL: 3750
Appeal: Breath of Relief ♪ - Every 15 seconds, there is a 39% chance of increasing player's score by 385 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Smile Heart - Increases Smile points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure card, Shidou Misaki [Normal #359]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
SMILE: 590, PURE: 2060, COOL: 1040
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

It is assumed that the songs available will be the same as it was for the Japanese version.

The First Set of songs will be available from Monday, 6th July 9:00 AM UTC to Thursday, 9th July 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 1
Easy/Normal/Hard - First Set
  • SMILE - Susume→Tomorrow
  • SMILE - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
  • SMILE - Aishiteru Banzai! (Piano mix)
  • PURE - Wonder zone
  • PURE - Yume no Tobira
  • COOL - No brand girls
  • COOL - Shiranai Love * Oshiete Love
  • COOL - UNBALANCED LOVE
Expert - First Set
  • SMILE - Susume→Tomorrow
  • SMILE - Ai wa Taiyou Janai?
  • PURE - Wonder zone
  • COOL - No brand girls
  • COOL - UNBALANCED LOVE
The Second Set of songs will be available from Thursday, 9th July 8:00 AM UTC to Sunday, 12th July 7:59 AM UTC.

Selection 2
Easy/Normal/Hard - Second Set

• SMILE - START:DASH!!
  • SMILE - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
  • SMILE - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
  • PURE - Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!
  • PURE - after school NAVIGATORS
  • PURE - Donna Toki mo Zutto
  • COOL - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
  • COOL - LONELIEST BABY
Expert - Second Set
  • SMILE - START:DASH!!
  • SMILE - Music S.T.A.R.T!!
  • PURE - Mogyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu!
  • PURE - after school NAVIGATORS
  • COOL - Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai
The Final Selection of songs will contain both the First and Second Sets of songs.
This will run from Sunday, 12th July 8:00 AM UTC to Thursday, 16th July 8:00 AM UTC.

Notes:
  • The original event in the JP ver. had Aishiteru Banzai! (Piano mix) as a playable song during the event. It was added in celebration of the announcement of the Love Live! movie.
  • It's assumed that since the original event in the JP ver. had Aishiteru Banzai! (Piano mix), that the EN ver. will also have the song in the event song set rotations.
  • In the JP ver. Aishiteru Banzai! (Piano mix) was also available for a limited period after the event from mid-July.
  • Aishiteru Banzai! (Piano mix) is one of the inset songs in Episode 13 of the 2nd Season of the Anime

Countdown for the start of the English event on Monday, 6th July 9:00 AM.
t1436173200z0.png

Credits to the English LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

------------------------
congratz! you never max lvled the Ousaka Shizuku card? x_x

About that, it's more that I haven't got round to it on my JP account.
I have quite a lot of cards to max bond and level. I also lost track of which cards I have currently.

So back from ax. Saddened I was the only one who repped non-tan during endless parade showing with the constant purple glowstick when aproprate. A survey was handed out during the event to gauge what us fans thought about LL and who was there favorite idoru. Despite nozomi being my s tier waifu choice, I checked them all, even nico.

The last question on the survey was comments and im pretty sure everyones can be summed up as bring muse to the us dammit.

Now I rest in prep for non-tan event. Hope I can atleast t2 for once. I will post a few pics later.

CoinArt

I tried to find fan art of Nico as a dinosaur, but the only hit on Pixiv for 恐竜 and ラブライブ was this:

I'm very disappointed.

CoinArt

Oh dammit, the event starts an hour later than I thought. Nuts to this, I can start the event a night's stamina behind.

Also, you should both be ashamed of yourselves.

Top Bottom