• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

Disappointment.
JyJwNkV.png

CoinArt

And apparently Soldier Game is in Technical rotation now. I failed the fucker on the penultimate note. I think I'll stick to EX for the rest of the event.

GoXDS

just wondering how much everyone has saved for the update in EN in a little over 3 weeks time. and how many are going to wait even longer for the UR of their choice

fek

I'm saving for the next Nico too, was actually saving for valentine's Nico but I got that in JP so I decided to wait for the next UR, I'm up to 269 loveca and 8 tickets

just wondering how much everyone has saved for the update in EN in a little over 3 weeks time. and how many are going to wait even longer for the UR of their choice

I spent all of my active Love Gems in a vain pursuit for the Maki UR. Not rolling til October again, so whatever.

I got like 50 Love Gems in my present box, so it's no big thing.

PK Gaming

I don't even hate the line

What strikes me is the delivery. Honoka sounds like she's revealing some awful, dark secret.

The pause is what makes it for me.

Articalys

Oh wait I just realized I really did get the character wrong in my initial post
Look they both have a name that's six English letters long and starts with "H" alright

Shows how much attention I pay to anyone not named Maki, Nico, Eli, or Umi

Crescent-

Currently have 197 love gems/7 scouting tickets. Could've had more but I've been using it to go tier 2 in every event since fairy Rin. Probably gonna wait till seven lucky gods Eli before pulling if I can resist the temptations (Or New Year's group draw if there's gonna be one this year).

GoXDS

I'm wondering if I should
1. just not bother waiting for certain UR to come out since the odds are terrible so pull on July 31
2. wait till Sept 15 for UR Umi even though the skill sucks (HP)
3. wait till Oct 31 for UR Maki but much better skill
4. wait till Oct 15 for chance of a Cool UR (so I finally have 1 UR for each color), even though it's Nozomi, my least prefered Muse
5. wait till a Cool UR of Eli/Maki/Umi... though next one is Cool Umi in June of next year...
6. wait till Jan 15 for Cool UR Nico, who's in the middle for me, even though I really want the Feb 28 Umi
7. take risk of 0 SR/UR and wait for Cool Box or some box with Umi/Eli/Maki somehow

so far, that's my list of options from most likely to least likely x_x

CoinArt

Currently have 197 love gems/7 scouting tickets. Could've had more but I've been using it to go tier 2 in every event since fairy Rin. Probably gonna wait till seven lucky gods Eli before pulling if I can resist the temptations (Or New Year's group draw if there's gonna be one this year).

1. just not bother waiting for certain UR to come out since the odds are terrible so pull on July 31
4. wait till Oct 15 for chance of a Cool UR (so I finally have 1 UR for each color), even though it's Nozomi, my least prefered Muse
5. wait till a Cool UR of Eli/Maki/Umi... though next one is Cool Umi in June of next year...
6. wait till Jan 15 for Cool UR Nico, who's in the middle for me, even though I really want the Feb 28 Umi
7. take risk of 0 SR/UR and wait for Cool Box or some box with Umi/Eli/Maki somehow

Group draw, China Dress Nico, Aug 15. The solution to your worries; the answer to your prayers.

Articalys

Not attacking you specifically, but this is one of the sort of things that make the English version a little less... exciting. Because it's following precisely in the Japanese versions footsteps (though of course it has no other option but to do so), upcoming events and new cards are know far in advance and can be planned for in careful detail.

GoXDS

Not attacking you specifically, but this is one of the sort of things that make the English version a little less... exciting. Because it's following precisely in the Japanese versions footsteps (though of course it has no other option but to do so), upcoming events and new cards are know far in advance and can be planned for in careful detail.

I don't see how this would be an attack on me o_o just a difference in opinion on how to enjoy the game and I respect that. I personally like planning ahead a lot. it's probably inevitable since a lot of games in general do end up coming from Japan so there's usually info ahead of time.

in this specific case, I don't think it changes much in the end, really. even if I didn't know what cards were coming up, I'd still prioritize Umi/Eli/Maki and then Cool. the only difference is actually knowing I need to wait X amount of time versus playing the guessing game and watching a pot boil, not entirely sure when it'll be ready while knowing it inevitably will at some point. there's not much I can physically do to really plan ahead compared to say, Fire Emblem where someone can plan which Units to bring and train way ahead of time

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally bothered to log in five times for the UR.

I really don't need more cool cards!

Just looked and I haven't even levelled the Nozomi UR fully yet.

Crescent-

I forgot that seven lucky gods Eli is released on 31st of December. Might actually stock up until New Years and then do 5 or 6 pulls depending on how much I can stock until then (+2 or 3 blue ticket scoutings).

JP version can be predicted but only the UR pairings and the card attributes through elimination, seen reddit peeps do it before the start of this UR cycle.

m0t0k1

I FCed 1,2 jump on expert. Only the second expert song i fc'ed Also got a old platinum SR in Million Live today was a good day :D

Top Bottom