• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Nico haters. :(

Also, did another two 50 stone pulls and the scout voucher pull and got four useless SRs. lol

It feels bad to have 10 SRs just sitting in my giftbox because they're sort of pointless to use unless you can idolize them, but you can't idolize them unless you spend more cash to try to get doubles. I'd keep the event SRs there as well at this point, but I think they still expire (and you can only put your score match SRs in there anyway).

It's a strange paywall, to say the least. I hope whatever recycling thing they're planning to introduce is worth it. Maybe trading two SRs for a chance at another SR or something?

Mokoi

Banned
New phones. First thing I downloaded was LL.
b1xSVgt.png
need UR buds to steal from. add me if you feel so inclined.

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the Japanese Version is "Medley Festival Round 6".
This event will start on Monday 20th July at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC] and end on Friday, 31st July at 3:00 PM JST [6:00 AM UTC].

There will be 8 songs in each attribute pool. 8 Smile, 8 Cool and 8 Pure, for a total of 24 songs.

The main prize for this event is a Super Rare Card, Sonoda Umi (Retro Pop Ver.) ([レトロポップ編]).

The Normal Card reward for this event is currently unknown, please refer to the rewards list when the event has commmenced.

Countdown for the start of the Japanese event on Monday 20th July at 4:00 PM JST [7:00 AM UTC].
t1437375600z0.png

---------------------------
Thursday, 16th July 2015

On Monday, 13th July 2015, the number of SchFes players [for the Japanese version] exceeded 11 Million!

To commemorate this 1 Loveca will be given out each day for 7 days starting from Tuseday, 21st July 2015. [12:00 AM JST (4:00 PM UTC)]

t1437408000z0.png

FYI, in case anyone is going to Otakon:

I'm hearing that it's the 3rd Live. Whatever it is, I'll be there with my Lantis blades, because Amazon.co.jp marketplace sellers won't sell me a 4th or 5th live blade and ship internationally. >.>

To clarify, according to the news page on the international website.

http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/worldwide/news.php#1698

2015/07/17
LOVE LIVE! SCREENING AT OTAKON

Love Live! screening sessions will be held at Otakon in Baltimore, MD, USA!
Schedules are as follows.

Love Live! School Idol Project (TV Series) – Recaps
Enjoy all 26 episodes in one hour!—a screening of the recap version of “Love Live! School Idol Project”.
Date: Saturday, July 25th
Room: Video 3
Screening: 10:30AM – 11:30AM

Love Live! Film Concert Screening: μ's 3rd Anniversary LoveLive!
This is the concert film screening of the concert held on June 16, 2013 in Japan.
Date: Saturday, July 25th
Room: Video 3
Screening: 12:00PM – 13:00PM

*Video for this concert screening is from a Blu-ray product “LoveLive! μ's 3rd Anniversary LoveLive!” released on December 25, 2013 and edited some contents for screening purpose.

Sounds like they'll be cutting down the 3rd Live by quite a bit to fit it into that 1 hour slot.
I'm kinda curious as to who decided to screen the past Lives recently at anime expos.

Most likely those recaps they mention are probably those two 30 minute YouTube Summary Videos that were posted recently a while back.

Earlier this week on Wednesday, 1st July subtitled versions of the Love Live summary videos were posted.
These are the same videos that were posted a while back for Japan around the release of the first trailer for the movie.

Learn “Love Live!” in 3mins! What happened in “Love Live!”-Recaps (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tro6yOhx8AY

Learn “Love Live!” in 30mins! What happened in “Love Live!”-Recaps [1st Season] (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJq4946yMc

Learn “Love Live!” in 30mins! What happened in “Love Live!”-Recaps [2nd Season] (Official)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5ppwVqOBU

New phones. First thing I downloaded was LL.

need UR buds to steal from. add me if you feel so inclined.
Added your new account

Tried searching Love Live in Off-Topic, and got nothing.

I guess this is the defacto main therda of Love Live?

Watched Love Live movie this morning, and it actually exceeded my expectation. Only thing I don't like about it is that
the other idols were basically mob back dancers. More of an after-thought especially when compared to μ's 'center' performance. Understandable, but what stood out the most was that they were stuck in their spot.

Kinda have mixed feelings that the film thing I got was Kotori/Honoka in the plane. I wish it was at least in one of the performances but on the bright side, it's not the worst one could get, LOL.

This is so cool, fantastic.

I doubt the movie will be dubbed if there's not even a dub for the actual show.

Just thought since there doing the dub version to both seasons that the movie would make it to the states as a dub version as well. But i guess not. Which can only mean the dub version of both seasons are still far off from releasing

m0t0k1

Just thought since there doing the dub version to both seasons that the movie would make it to the states as a dub version as well. But i guess not. Which can only mean the dub version of both seasons are still far off from releasing

They could always announce the Blue Ray being dubbed after becoming closer to release. Think its still to early to say.

Qurex

Neo Member
The next event for the English version is The μ's Swimsuit Contest (μ's水着コンテスト。, μ's Mizugi Contest. ).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Flower" tokens.
Flower_hairpin.png

This is the fourth of the collaboration events with the "Love Live School idol diary" series from Kadokawa.
As you gain event points you will unlock a chapter from a popular scenario - this time featuring Kotori.

This event marks the start of the Fourth Round of Events.

The event will start on Tuesday, 21st July at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Friday, 31st July at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Minami Kotori (Swimsuit Ver.) [Super Rare #369]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3820, Pure: 4640, Cool: 3620
Appeal: Summer Water Girl - For every 23 perfects, there is a 25% chance of increasing player's score by 525 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure Card, Aizawa Yuu [Normal #368]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 2
Smile: 490, Pure: 1560, Cool: 670
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

The event song is "Blueberry♡Train " (ぶる~べりぃ♡とれいん).
It is sung by Minami Kotori. This song is track 2 from the duo single, Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! (告白日和、です! lit. It's Confession Weather!), sung by Minami Kotori and Koizumi Hanayo. It was released on June 27, 2012. The song is also included in μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
I1nzhXD.png

From Tuesday, 28th July, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, the following specials will be run.

4x version of the event song, it costs 4x the tokens but you get 4x the points (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180).
Expert Event song, a higher difficulty version of the event song which costs 75 tokens.
Randomised Notes Expert Event song, the same as the Expert Event song as above, except the notes are randomised!
None of these above versions count towards the Event Song Ranking.

Extra Bonus G - There will also be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 21st July at 9:00 AM UTC.
t1437465600z0.png

Credits to the EN LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.

Oh cool. So it's coming out about a week before the debut single for Aquors. Guess this leaves December free for the movie release.

fek, meant to ask you this before, did you know about this?

--------------
Monday, 13th July 2015

Public reveal for the cover deisgn of CUT's August issue!

The cover design for the August edition of CUT that will be released on Saturday, 18th July.
Love Live! A large 32 page feature article.
  • Solo interviews with the 9 members of μ’s
  • Letters from μ’s→μ’s
  • Roundtable chat with the 9 members of μ’s
  • Hata Aki - "10 songs which have made μ’s dreams come true"
  • Special extra: B3 poster of the cover illustration
http://ro69.jp/blog/cut/127338
http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?m=20150713

Seems to be out of stock on cdjapan and most places already actually. Amazon JP marketplace has it though.

fek

Oh cool. So it's coming out about a week before the debut single for Aquors. Guess this leaves December free for the movie release.

fek, meant to ask you this before, did you know about this?
I only saw about that after the release because of news of being sold out everywhere. I will try to hunt for it in Japan, I'm going next week. Fan Meeting on the weekend too, there's a lot of Love Live stuff I will try to get

chrono01

The next event for the English version is The μ's Swimsuit Contest (μ's水着コンテスト。, μ's Mizugi Contest. ).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Flower" tokens.
Flower_hairpin.png

This is the fourth of the collaboration events with the "Love Live School idol diary" series from Kadokawa.
As you gain event points you will unlock a chapter from a popular scenario - this time featuring Kotori.

This event marks the start of the Fourth Round of Events.

The event will start on Tuesday, 21st July at 9:00 AM UTC and end on Friday, 31st July at 8:00 AM UTC.

The main prize for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Minami Kotori (Swimsuit Ver.) [Super Rare #369]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Super Rare.
Max Level: 80, HP: 4
Smile: 3820, Pure: 4640, Cool: 3620
Appeal: Summer Water Girl - For every 23 perfects, there is a 25% chance of increasing player's score by 525 points. (Level 1)
Center Skill: Pure Heart - Increases Pure points.

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure Card, Aizawa Yuu [Normal #368]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Max Level: 40, HP: 4
Smile: 490, Pure: 1560, Cool: 670
Appeal: None
Center Skill: None

The event song is "Blueberry♡Train " (ぶる~べりぃ♡とれいん).
It is sung by Minami Kotori. This song is track 2 from the duo single, Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! (告白日和、です! lit. It's Confession Weather!), Minami Kotori and Koizumi Hanayo. It was released on June 27, 2012. The song is also included in μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection.

Here is the note distribution for the song:
I1nzhXD.png

From Tuesday, 28th July, 12 AM UTC, until the end of the event, the following specials will be run.

4x version of the event song, it costs 4x the tokens but you get 4x the points (Easy - 60, Normal - 120, Hard - 180).
Expert Event song, a higher difficulty version of the event song which costs 75 tokens.
Randomised Notes Expert Event song, the same as the Expert Event song as above, except the notes are randomised!
None of these above versions count towards the Event Song Ranking.

Extra Bonus G - There will also be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard. Eligible songs change daily.

Countdown for the start of the English event on Tuesday, 21st July at 9:00 AM UTC.
t1437465600z0.png

Credits to the EN LLSIF Wiki for some of the pics and info.
Thanks again for your hard work!

My wife just got a brown alpaca in the Japanese version. The skill says it will level the skill of a rare. Is it just as useless as it sounds, or is there some other secret I can't find on the wiki?

m0t0k1

ahh the nightmares of this event.....lt was the only event i went all in but thanks to shitty internet i lost like worth of 20 stones in lp and got so many disconnects only to be just out of top 50k. After that i never went for a second sr again. Man a year flies by so fast.

Top Bottom