• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Himemiya

What the heck there's bots in the game? Don't think I've fought one yet but that's unfortunate.

Drained my LP and got all 1st place YES that is what I want, that's what was happening early morning today too.

2spooky4u
d4gz3bM.gif

!! Cute

Hugstable

Banned
*sigh* My sister got a chance to play against one of you guys before I did ;_; She was pretty excited though when she saw Mokoi's name.

Your sister got nun'd lol

Getting really frustrated with the AI. I'm consistently placing 3/4 or 4/4 despite FCs. I'm not going to give KLab any money in stones for this shit.

edit: Losing to AIs with 0 event points.

FuckingURS.gif

Mazre

Had acceptable results from the JP smile box. Got 2 new SRs Umi and Rin and idolized a handful of R's as well.

Accomplished the goal of beefing up my smile team nicely.

Have 80~ loveca left in JP, now the tough decision of a pull at the end of this event or wait to see what turns up in November.

Mokoi

Banned
*sigh* My sister got a chance to play against one of you guys before I did ;_; She was pretty excited though when she saw Mokoi's name.
Haha, Nun is too stronk.
Had acceptable results from the JP smile box. Got 2 new SRs Umi and Rin and idolized a handful of R's as well.
Accomplished the goal of beefing up my smile team nicely.
Have 80~ loveca left in JP, now the tough decision of a pull at the end of this event or wait to see what turns up in November.

So jelly of that Umi, and I would blow all that loveca doing single pulls. Do it!

Qurex

Neo Member
So the Score Match event stuff is quite fun, finally got around to playing it a bit earlier.
I forgot how much slower some of the songs are on Hard compared to the Daily B-sides and the EX songs.

That hasn't helped me to play any better though... Completely forgot how most of the songs go, so no FC yet. Generally end up placing 2nd/3rd.

Yeah like tenton said, EX songs weren't added until the 2nd Score Match in the JP version.

2spooky4u
d4gz3bM.gif
Here's a transparent version of the spinning ghost, since the white space was bothering me. :p
atMSstZ.gif

So anyway I got this SR Rin earlier.

PewPewK

Fuck you Bushiroad and KLabs. I was looking forward to the first score match event in the EN version and now you've made me hate it by not including any EX songs.

Hard is just sooooo fucking boring. And takes so much longer to grind when you have 70+ LP. The game already is a chore to play, and EX is the only thing that makes it palatable, but no, you couldn't give us anything fun could 'ya?

/end rant

Kumubou

Your daily reminder that you and your URs (yes you) can get bent:

This game is stupid -- and that was a song where I got all of 1 great.

Fuck you Bushiroad and KLabs. I was looking forward to the first score match event in the EN version and now you've made me hate it by not including any EX songs.

Hard is just sooooo fucking boring. And takes so much longer to grind when you have 70+ LP. The game already is a chore to play, and EX is the only thing that makes it palatable, but no, you couldn't give us anything fun could 'ya?

/end rant
They're following the JP release schedule -- to a fault. It kind of sucks.

/end rant
your fault for not knowing the jp release schedule

Yeah they're not actually using the team with that card. It just displays the center card on the team you set as main. I have nun as my main card, and that's what people see. However, I'm not actually using the team Nun is on.

Oh, figured it was the team they played with because it shows myself as whatever team I select.

Kumubou

I'm calling Draxal out, telling him to come see me in a real waifu game!!! Not any of this pay-to-win business. :p

Markun

If you see a guy with a Japanese name (&#31179;&#23665;&#38588;&#20154;&#65312;&#30495;&#23019;&#12521;&#12502;) that has Rakshata as the main, that's 100% me. Also, me and Draxal are 1-1 now. <_>

Crescent-

If you see a guy with a Japanese name (&#31179;&#23665;&#38588;&#20154;&#65312;&#30495;&#23019;&#12521;&#12502;) that has Rakshata as the main, that's 100% me. Also, me and Draxal are 1-1 now. <_>

Wait I think I met you last night, the only guy with Rakshata that wins the match lol

JoeFu

Banned
Wow didn't know JP was doing an all Love Marginal and Snow Halation event!

Nothing like getting 4 love marginals in a row after 3 snow halations.

chrono01

Man, I'm really starting to miss the ability to use Friend Leaders during events. Even with my event SR's, sometimes I finish a Score Match/Hard song just under S-Rank, despite FC'ing it. I really need a UR. :(

How do skills level up?
Sacrifice an idol with the same skill and skilllevel. You can get the skill probability up to 100% with this.

I had 3 pcs of the same rare card - I used one to idolise first girl - now do i just use normal practise and add last remaining card to it ?

JoeFu

Banned
I had 3 pcs of the same rare card - I used one to idolise first girl - now do i just use normal practise and add last remaining card to it ?

I think if you want a level three you have to feed it another level 2 to go up. I'm not too sure though

1+1=2

2+2=3

3+3=4

And so on.

I might be completely wrong but I remember it being like that.

froliq

I think if you want a level three you have to feed it another level 2 to go up. I'm not too sure though

1+1=2

2+2=3

3+3=4

And so on.

That's correct for a 100% success rate on skill up. You can feed level 1 skills to any that has the skill above 1 and it will have a chance to go up.

By the time you're close to like 5 you'll have full SR teams

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You might as well gamble and sacrifice level 1 cards since it's a lot of work to get the 100% probability.

Draxal

I'm calling Draxal out, telling him to come see me in a real waifu game!!! Not any of this pay-to-win business. :p

Lol, I keep on getting matched with the top 2/3 in the event and getting stomped. Did you face my smile team? It's my only really good team.

Anyway, since the event is hard only, people are only missing 1-2 notes at max, so full combos really mean nothing at all for this event.

1+1=2

2+2=3

3+3=4

And so on.

Ok I understand that - but do i use normal practice ? :)

Lol, I keep on getting matched with the top 2/3 in the event and getting stomped. Did you face my smile team? It's my only really good team.

Anyway, since the event is hard only, people are only missing 1-2 notes at max, so full combos really mean nothing at all for this event.

You shouldn't really judge event by experience of someone who played earlier versions - I'm playing on normal because that's all I can S rank and most people can't even do full FC on this difficulty.

Draxal

Ok I understand that - but do i use normal practice ? :)

You shouldn't really judge event by experience of someone who played earlier versions - I'm playing on normal because that's all I can S rank and most people can't even do full FC on this difficulty.

There's no ex mode right now in this event, so people who can routinely fc ex songs (kumubou/elhaym) are slumming it in hard right now.

Since the penalty for breaking a full combo is actually very minimal, there's nothing he could of done even though he would have most likely stomped me in an ex song.

Mokoi

Banned

Oh my well I wouldn't mind that.
---
Yo I swear these Damm kids texting while driving I'm going to break their fingers. Fool was like one centimeter from rear ending me. Also head down to your campus library if you need a place too sleep. I found myself a dedicated nap area.

Top Bottom