• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hugstable

Banned
I feel like Maki event is much harder to place top 200 than any of the previous events. They are already sitting at high scores and I feel it's gonna be too much Loveca even for me to want to head for top 200 for this event. I think my new goal is to go for top 1000 since I'm not a huge fan of the unidolized maki event SR, but I do like the idolized. Sitting at like 22k points right now, so tired -___-

redhairedking

I feel like Maki event is much harder to place top 200 than any of the previous events. They are already sitting at high scores and I feel it's gonna be too much Loveca even for me to want to head for top 200 for this event. I think my new goal is to go for top 1000 since I'm not a huge fan of the unidolized maki event SR, but I do like the idolized. Sitting at like 22k points right now, so tired -___-

I was hoping to get top 1000, but I don't think it's going to happen because of school. I'm at like 8k ish points right now.

Hachitora

Yeah I think I'll just settle for top 1,000. While I do kinda like the un-idolized SR, I don't think it's worth the love gems I'd have to use to get both versions.

JoeFu

Banned
I don't even think I'm on track to get Maki... I don't feel anything either.

Just out of the top 45k in Jp though, gotta spend some loveca to stay up. Almost at 20k.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I wonder if the new set of Rares will be Smiles or Pures. The one thing is that there haven't been any Rare Smile healer cards, so it'd be about time.

Not that it matters since they're all immediately worse than any SRs you have now anyway. lol

chrono01

On the subject of Love Live, I received my Love Love! cookies yesterday.

i05oMp388FRDl.JPG

There they are! I ordered three boxes, since there's only ten cookies per box and it they were cheap [only around 700 yen or so, if I remember]. I also wanted a better chance at getting an Umi sticker, so there's that.

The box itself is nicely done, with a delicate-looking yellow ribbon sitting on-top.

Inside!

i2FCxWSh3Cl7A.JPG

As you can see, I didn't get an Umi sticker, but I did get Nozomi-chan. I will take it! I haven't opened the other two boxes yet, and I likely won't until I finish the current one. It's more exciting that way.

The cookies themselves are heart-shaded [adorable!], and have a nice strawberry taste to them. They're crumbly, and delicious. And pink.

...Not sure what else there is to say. They're cookies.

Now let us get back to talking about the excitement of Score Match!

*eats another cookie*

Yaari

Will the EN version get a different loading screen anytime soon? I installed the JP version and that 5 mil event screen looks so much better. I hate the one we have right now.

Do they ever do anything special on either version for national holidays or things like that? I also noticed that we have 2 birthdays coming up soon. (Oct 21 & Nov 1)

Edit: Was there a way to skip a song in Score Match? I hate No Brand Girls, I always place #4. I can get #1-#2 in all other songs but not this one.

JoeFu

Banned
The new JP song rotation is godsend omg. I was so tired of the first set. Really like all the songs in the rotation now.

Corgi

Banned
hmmm didn't know there was a love live ot thing here. Started playing this when it hit US, slowly lost interest... but now maki event. Had to return D:

m0t0k1

hmmm didn't know there was a love live ot thing here. Started playing this when it hit US, slowly lost interest... but now maki event. Had to return D:

There has been an OT since the English release :p. But we got on community pretty fast since mods love us. Hope you get your Maki

Hugstable

Banned
Woo got my Maki this morning!

I don't like Bokutachi Kiseki but everything else is great

Congrats and good luck

top of page maidz

OMG that picture is love

On the subject of Love Live, I received my Love Love! cookies yesterday.

i05oMp388FRDl.JPG

There they are! I ordered three boxes, since there's only ten cookies per box and it they were cheap [only around 700 yen or so, if I remember]. I also wanted a better chance at getting an Umi sticker, so there's that.

The box itself is nicely done, with a delicate-looking yellow ribbon sitting on-top.

Inside!

i2FCxWSh3Cl7A.JPG

As you can see, I didn't get an Umi sticker, but I did get Nozomi-chan. I will take it! I haven't opened the other two boxes yet, and I likely won't until I finish the current one. It's more exciting that way.

The cookies themselves are heart-shaded [adorable!], and have a nice strawberry taste to them. They're crumbly, and delicious. And pink.

...Not sure what else there is to say. They're cookies.

Now let us get back to talking about the excitement of Score Match!

*eats another cookie*

Need more Rin-chan Ramen!!! :p

Mazre

Slowly chipping away at each score match event, still on track for both. Played Kira-kira sensation for the first time, the mix sounded pretty funny to me, muted almost.

tenton

I have both cards...desperately trying to stay in the top 200. This may or may not be the last time I seriously try for top 200; there's just too much competition for it. I kind of want my life back. :p

Qurex

Neo Member
Someone should carve LL related pumpkins, also nice to see Rin getting some recognition
Love Live pumpkins might be cool, not sure what they would look like though. Like would you carve μ's onto it or something like Nico's face?
Do they celebrate Halloween in Japan?
I tried searching for some Love Live pumpkins but didn't find anything.

Need more Rin-chan Ramen!!! :p
That's this stuff right?
It seems it was a part of that campaign and poll that Rin came first in recently.
Along with all that other μ's related food. Wonder if those Printemps macarons taste nice. I've never had a macaron before.

About halfway to getting Maki's SR card.

cpooi

How much have you all spent on the game? Can just ballpark to 1 significant figure. Maybe convert to USD for easier reference for everyone.

I'll start the ball rolling: 0.

fek

$30 on JP and $260 on EN, had to check purchase history, I thought it was less than that

Love Live pumpkins might be cool, not sure what they would look like though. Like would you carve μ's onto it or something like Nico's face?
Do they celebrate Halloween in Japan?
I tried searching for some Love Live pumpkins but didn't find anything.
Here's Emitsun with a pumpkin if that counts
http://nittaemi.exblog.jp/16214629/

elhaym

For my own curiosity - is anyone else playing on an iPad 4 (32gb/wifi only) with iOS8?

I keep having problems with the first song I launch after opening the game freezing randomly at some point. Only once, and once that happens any other song I play until the game is force closed (either by me or the system) works fine. It's only a brief freeze, sometimes audio stops, sometimes it just gets distorted.

Really really annoying when the score match is active.

JoeFu

Banned
I'm around 130 USD across JP and EN maybe?

No regrets as I've been playing the game since EN came out, jumped into JP and haven't stopped playing.

Crescent-

Soooooo I got matched with 3 bots this morning (dunno why the game can't find other people, even 1) and this happened

S8XpRx5.png

Got rekt on my pure team which is my strongest one with a UR and 2 idolized SRs

iw4J58g.png

Seriously I wouldn't mind having a matchmaking system like in Dota 2 or CS:GO where you wait till the game matches you with a person, not with bots that has some random team that can beat real people playing even without full combo.

Top Bottom