• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

tenton

oh fun. a 10 hour update coming. we finally getting 7 Teams? forget what else we're still missing

Interface change. The skill that turns goods and greats into perfects will only display one icon (because of the Perfect Support (bad/good to perfect) in Medley Fest). Not sure if the slider interface for browsing the album comes with this update or not.

Interface change. The skill that turns goods and greats into perfects will only display one icon (because of the Perfect Support (bad/good to perfect) in Medley Fest). Not sure if the slider interface for browsing the album comes with this update or not.
Oh, I meant to ask about that. So when you get multiple icons, I guess that doesn't mean there's a stack effect going on then for Perfect Locking? I figured that was the only reason that it would show multiple, but you imply that this isn't the case.

Azuran

Banned
lol

maHcnm8.png

GoXDS

Since En version follows Japanise one is the any chance of pure only scouting soon ?

those only happen during Limited Scouting during events. keep an eye out for it

Oh, I meant to ask about that. So when you get multiple icons, I guess that doesn't mean there's a stack effect going on then for Perfect Locking? I figured that was the only reason that it would show multiple, but you imply that this isn't the case.

the regular Perfect locks is just redundant stacking. it's not like you use one up if they convert a Good -> Perfect. the only reason they had it before was to show that multiple skills triggered. having just 1 Icon even if 2 are in effect at once would lose you nothing except maybe some inkling of skill duration (and woo. finishes Trails SC)

tenton

It doesn't stack; it kind of all just happens at once. Each one individually just lasts as long as it's supposed to last. If they overlap, it doesn't really give you any extra benefits (besides still having protection when one ends while the other is still in effect). Now it'll just be one icon; it stays up if there's at least 1 in effect. Now we get a support skill for purchase during Medley Fest; Perfect Support, which needs up to 9 icons (they're not timed, they are used as needed), so something had to give.

tenton

I went from around 900 points to 23,235 in a single day. Remind me next time not to hoard my tokens until the end. >_<

You'll be relieved to know that one of the updates coming in the next year is 4x EX songs. 75 tokens X 4 = 300 tokens a pop.

Just don't do what I did one event; have 2700 tokens left and easily would coast into tier 2. But forget to play in time on that last day (that's only 9 plays) and end the event...with 2700 tokens and no 2nd event SR card. In my defense, I went through a time zone change and miscalculated when the event would end. 9 plays is less than 1/2 hour of playing. I noticed with 5 min left to go in the event, thinking I had more than an hour left. ;_;

Anony

im at 46 love gems
soon...
i need a pure UR badly, I can't get S rank on hard+ songs unless i full combo (too much effort)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"What do you mean you left the USB stick, our one and only source with all the update data on it, at your mother's house when you went to visit her last weekend?"

GoXDS

But at least they gave us a free love gem. >_> From what I understand, these guys are much stingier with free premium currency as compensation for errors compared to the PAD and Monster Strike teams

? they gave us free gem for the ranking issues during event. doesn't seem like they're giving us anything this time =\

m0t0k1

At least you know my pain. I don't even have a single Maki SR on my EN game lol

damn lol

Maybe the game registers not to give you cards of the girl you choose to be your first card? Because i choose the Maki card. I literally never had a SR or Higher Maki card when i did a draw. I do have some event SR Maki cards though.

Labrys

Maybe the game registers not to give you cards of the girl you choose to be your first card? Because i choose the Maki card. I literally never had a SR or Higher Maki card when i did a draw. I do have some event SR Maki cards though.

I chose Hanayo as my first card and I've gotten plenty SRs of her, I think it's just RNG. For the longest time I didn't have anything higher than a R of Umi. Now i have 2 SRs and a UR of her, heh.

Let's try this again:

DWGbXd5.jpg

Fall 2016 (sometime in week 37-39)
Tokyo, Kanto, Japan

I'm planning another group trip to Japan next year. Maybe you want to join?

We'll be going sometime during late September so we can visit Tokyo Game Show 2016.

Most likely going for close to 2 weeks. 1 week in Tokyo and then the rest in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka) region.

You need to co-ordinate with the others that are going and order the flight yourself. I will help out getting us an apartment, hostel and/or hotel for a cheap price. If we get a hostel room we will get a private room for our group, but with shared bathrooms and showers. Hotel or apartment will be a private room for our group with private bathroom and shower.

Estimated budget should be about $1300+flight cost if you want to only join us for the first week in Tokyo and about $2600+flight cost if you want to join in on the whole trip. This depends on what kind of accomodation we'll get.

You will need to confirm if you're going and order the flight by the start of April 2016.

It will be best if we do a group of max 4 people, so at the end of March I'll go through the list in order of who's shown interest and confirm if you're going or not. Feel free to show interest even if there's already 4 people on the list in case somebody else have to drop out by then.

Some of the things we could be checking out in Tokyo:
Tokyo Game Show 2016
Ghibli museum
Akihabara + nearby Kanda shrine (from Love Live)
Nakano Broadway
Odaiba (which has the giant Gundam statue and other stuff)
Shibuya
Some of the most famous shrines and a park
Other things you want to check out

Some of the things we could be checking out in Kansai region:
K-On school building
Nipponbashi
Day trip to Nara
Day trip to Hiroshima
More temples and shrines
Other things you want to check out

And here's pictures from the Fall 2015 trip:
https://goo.gl/photos/qse3Yre9mQjqQdWE8

Going

image.php

MikeHattsu

Maybe going

image.php

1. Thoraxes

image.php

2. JoeFu

image.php

3. firehawk12

image.php

4. Chet Rippo

-

m0t0k1

I chose Hanayo as my first card and I've gotten plenty SRs of her, I think it's just RNG. For the longest time I didn't have anything higher than a R of Umi. Now i have 2 SRs and a UR of her, heh.

Yeah my luck in this game has been pretty bad :(

Articalys

How do you have the free time and money to just drop everything and take a two-week vacation to Japan twice in the same calendar year?

GoXDS

Still no event announcement. Klab En being bad at their jobs is no longer funny.

memory might be failing me but they usually post at 12 AM UTC before event starts (not 24 hours or 32 hours before), no? so a notice should only appear in ~15 hours from the time I'm posting this

tenton

Still no event announcement. Klab En being bad at their jobs is no longer funny.

They have to successfully update the game first before the next event can start, as the next event requires the interface upgrades to work (Medley Fest), unless they want to skip that event for now. Because of the accelerated event pace of late, they are still technically ahead of the earlier pace (around a year behind the JP version), by a couple of weeks.

memory might be failing me but they usually post at 12 AM UTC before event starts (not 24 hours or 32 hours before), no? so a notice should only appear in ~15 hours from the time I'm posting this

I fully expect that they are going to skip the MedFes.

Which is unfortunate, because I wanted to tier.

GoXDS

their other option is to do a much longer pre-event maintenance, so shove the 2 maintenance together
the accelerated events messes up themes anyways. Christmas Maki in Nov? they're gonna have Valentine's in Jan and White day in Feb (if not late Jan) at this rate

Sayara

Neo Member
Im so happy with the song list for the 2nd half of the Umi score match.

30 ranks behind preview of my favorite song ever ;_;
CUgKc21XAAINeaY.jpg

im probably the only person who enjoys to play the song though lol

Top Bottom