• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

I did as requested. My two 10 pulls below.

MMCo6zD.jpg

7qAcn9o.jpg

It happened. It finally happened! I've been playing since launch [Rank 197] and this is my first real/legit UR. Sure, I got some of the promotional ones [that are basically useless, aside from their looks and for the story segments], but this is my first actual usable one. A Perfect Maker too, which makes me happy.

I'm now free of the "No UR Club", and it feels amazing.

It happened. It finally happened! I've been playing since launch [Rank 197] and this is my first real/legit UR. Sure, I got some of the promotional ones [that are basically useless, aside from their looks and for the story segments], but this is my first actual usable one. A Perfect Maker too, which makes me happy.

That makes me feel extra Thankful for my pull above. I'm glad you finally got a UR after all that time.

Hachitora

I wanted option 2 :( You needed to be with Hanamaru and Riko for best voices squad
lol at people saying NOT ANOTHER PRINTEMPS
Lol, I saw all three subunits here. I can see printemps vibes with the first group, lily white from the second, and bibi from the third. Though that's mostly just from appearances. Hopefully You carries that first team lol

Azuran

Banned

Nice, congrats!

The results for the sub units of Aqours is out.

sun-unit2_02.png

Ranking of the sub unit voting

I wanted 3 but eh.
lol at people saying NOT ANOTHER PRINTEMPS

Yay, my favorite won! I would had like Dia with Riko and Yoshiko for the perfect unit but I'm still happy.

GoXDS

*clap clap clap clap* ^^ Welcome to a whole new world!

m0t0k1

Thanks!

Congrats on your UR, BTW. Getting one so early on is insane [or maybe I'm just cursed, that's entirely possible].

Yay congratz on finally getting one you have been here since the first hour so you definitely deserve one :D

Next up on the list Owls.....

W-00

That feeling when you get a Rare from playing a song, it's one you need to idolize a card on one of your teams, and it's one that you really wanted. First time I'm feeling it. Feels good, man.

JoeFu

Banned

OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I have that Honkers too, although I forget in which version. lol

Congrats!

Sayara

Neo Member
Is the Hanayo/Nico ship that popular?
I've only like seen 1 comic about it. Which was really kinda cute but didnt end well (story wise or with people commenting about it hehheh)

Hachitora

Need to grind up 8k more points to get that Kotori someone help me

Edit: That ninja note at the end of Pure Girls Project gets me every time. I am better than this.

Need to grind up 8k more points to get that Kotori someone help me

Edit: That ninja note at the end of Pure Girls Project gets me every time. I am better than this.
I need a little over 5k myself. It sucks that I got 80% of the way there but Im not invested enough in the card to hand over gems.

chrono01

damn these insane cut off increases >_>
Yeah, I noticed they were especially bad. I think I overshot the 4500 cut-off [53.5k, IIRC], but I should be safe at that amount. Insane pace, though. The free Love Gems probably didn't help things.

GoXDS

Yeah, I noticed they were especially bad. I think I overshot the 4500 cut-off [53.5k, IIRC], but I should be safe at that amount. Insane pace, though. The free Love Gems probably didn't help things.

I ended up overshooting by quite a bit because it made me lvl up XD had 299 exp left and 113 LP per gem and already 200 pts above last cutoff number. if only I could use half a gem...

the numbers are scary though. above average score match cut off but on an 8 day one... free Love Gems do that. I also don't think I've seen a +2000 to cutoff or more in a long time if ever

tenton

Oh God they're gonna' attempt the update again on Monday.

And let's hope they keep trying until they get it right! I want my MedleyFest and scouting ticket prizes, damn it.

Honestly, they should just update the game to version 3.1 like Japan is running and just run the events under the latest version. Would probably make it easier to keep up with the OS changes if they just had one version, instead of having a still broken EN version. Not sure it'd help with the problems they're having with the updates (which I feel like it's some sort of server syncing issue, something that doesn't apply to the Japanese version of the game)

Top Bottom