• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

PK Gaming

CTsde_-U8AALAVZ.png

Basically

source

Azuran

Banned
their other option is to do a much longer pre-event maintenance, so shove the 2 maintenance together
the accelerated events messes up themes anyways. Christmas Maki in Nov? they're gonna have Valentine's in Jan and White day in Feb (if not late Jan) at this rate

Maybe they did the accelerated events because they knew in advance they were going to screw up with the updates.

I'm looking forward to medfest in 2 weeks!

W-00

Regarding Coupon Scouting: As long as you're still assembling teams it's pretty much always better to use them for the SR/UR pool than for boosters, right? Are there any times that are better than others, like with the regular honor scouting, or is it always the same?

well now we can appropriately hate on KLab EN for being late with next event notice
THIS HATE TRAIN HAS BEEN READY TO ROLL FOR MONTHS!

FIX YOUR SHIT FUCK.
Regarding Coupon Scouting: As long as you're still assembling teams it's pretty much always better to use them for the SR/UR pool than for boosters, right? Are there any times that are better than others, like with the regular honor scouting, or is it always the same?
I don't ever think it's advisable to use them for boosters, but that's just me.

I only have 2 URs, so what do I know.

Azuran

Banned

ALWAYS use them for SR/UR draws unless you really need to level up some skills. 20% URs is just too much of a good chance to pass up. I gotten two of mine from there.

Grats!

I only get rares from tickets which is also why I'm never going to solo yolo.

W-00

SR Honoka, Under the Waves. And with that, my Pure team has officially completed its rise from my weakest team to my strongest.

Now my Cool team is my weakest. That is so uncool.

Solo Yolo'ing just sounds like a recipe for despair and ridicule. I'll pass.

I just got my next set of 50 gems, so I'm waiting for another guaranteed SR chance to go for it. Preferably something without Umi. I like her but I really want to have some Variety and I already have 2 Idolized Umi rares plus an SR version. I kinda like the idea of having at least one team be one of everyone.

I still don't have an Eli, and I think I'm missing a Kotori card too.

Azuran

Banned
Score matches are so stupid sometimes. I get a 350+ full combo on a song with my best team and I get third place. Then the next song I use my worst team and completely fall apart when I play only to get end up getting first place -.-

tenton

Maybe they did the accelerated events because they knew in advance they were going to screw up with the updates.

I'm looking forward to medfest in 2 weeks!

My theory is they accelerated the updates in an attempt to get closer to the JP codebase. Because of things like iOS and Android updates happening this year and they can't be stuck trying to fix last year's engine (easier to maintain one codebase, because EN's timing is still screwy compared to JP's timing). Even if it wasn't screwy now, it might get screwy and require more resources than they have to fix. Just look at the failed updates in the past and how often post event maintenance takes more than an hour.

GoXDS

it's completely not worth getting boosters ever. the Skill lvl up works the same as R. so for Lvl 2->3, you need to feed the card another card with Lvl 2 to get guaranteed chance. so to get to Lvl 3, you'd need 3 boosters. to get to Lvl 4 guaranteed you'd need 7 boosters. for 5, 15. NOT worth especially if you take into consideration the boosters are color specific so it takes even longer
(you can feed boosters to each other)

chrono01

Still no event? EN Love Live is dying, has been for a while now. :(

Edit: Oh, there's the Kotori Score Match. Starts Thursday, March 26th and runs until Friday, December 4th.

Edit #2: I just noticed we skipped over two events, Maki's Medley Festival and Angel Nico. :(

tenton

Still no event? EN Love Live is dying, has been for a while now. :(

Edit: Oh, there's the Kotori Score Match. Starts Thursday, March 26th and runs until Friday, December 4th.

Edit #2: I just noticed we skipped over two events, Maki's Medley Festival and Angel Nico. :(

They obviously didn't want us to have to slog through 2 token events in a row as they figure out how to update the game (and presumable the servers). Wonder if they'll try to figure out how to keep the same order as the Japanese side when they figure this out, or will they just randomly throw events at us?

GoXDS

well gg, 2 events skipped. though as mentioned, avoiding 2 Token events in a row...
at least this shifts the themes a little better. while it's not New Year, we'll be getting Sheep Kotori in the year of the Sheep =P
Edit: wait... this is a goddamn 8 day event?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wait, does this mean that all the character stories are over?

This might explain why Taiwan is all fucked up now as well, as they seem to be off schedule too.

Labrys

Wait, does this mean that all the character stories are over?

This might explain why Taiwan is all fucked up now as well, as they seem to be off schedule too.

Nico's event (which was skipped) is a story, which will be the last of the school idol diaries.

JoeFu

Banned
I have 9 legit UR on my JP account. I'm happy with it lol

II only wanted to play EN to read the stories and side stories... If they're gonna skip my favorite characters............

firehawk12

Subete no aware
it's likely they're just shuffling the order. so we should get Maki next then Nico after
Weird. As long as Nico gets her due, that's fine. I guess that means we're not going to be able to go back and read the old stories for a long time then.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just moved on to a new game.

I just want a Honoka draw so I can just use up those last love gems on a final draw.

Score matches fun, but in my next honor student draw I desperately need more pure idols. Despite having one of my two super rares, they're easily my weakest team.

GoXDS

And the best part is that I now have a tricolor UR account after only 2 months of play. I can't believe this:

JP SIF loves me <3

screw that. you have 4 UR in 2 months? I got 4 UR in a year! and still no tricolor... (ofc, there's also people with 0 still since launch. condolences to you guys)

Azuran

Banned
screw that. you have 4 UR in 2 months? I got 4 UR in a year! and still no tricolor... (ofc, there's also people with 0 still since launch. condolences to you guys)

Technically, I have 6 UR if you count the two I have on my EN account. I wish I knew why I'm so lucky at this game.

Top Bottom